ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#101 ak47lover
Member since 2005 • 11732 Posts
[QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

I actually got a feel for the setting right off the bat. If you're going for the "squad" approach, I want to be the Sniper with a cybernetic eye implant ;)

FalconZero

As long as you don't have that thing rolling to the back of your head like the End does in MGS3. Anywho, nice intro. I get first the first line! :P

I wasn't even featured! Maybe next time.

Well, it was just the intro, I didn't want to add too many characters. It would've just been chaotic and confusing.

I think we can add XOMX to the list of people that are to die slow and painful deaths in this movie..

That's a pretty sadistic thing you said. :o What'd he do anyway?

http://www.gamespot.com/pages/forums/show_msgs.php?topic_id=24776952&page=16

Go to page 17 and stop at 28.

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#102 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
[QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

I actually got a feel for the setting right off the bat. If you're going for the "squad" approach, I want to be the Sniper with a cybernetic eye implant ;)

ak47lover

As long as you don't have that thing rolling to the back of your head like the End does in MGS3. Anywho, nice intro. I get first the first line! :P

Well, it was just the intro, I didn't want to add too many characters. It would've just been chaotic and confusing.

I think we can add XOMX to the list of people that are to die slow and painful deaths in this movie..

Suddenly I'm reminded of why I stopped visiting System Wars. The shear stupidity give me a headache.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#103 FalconZero
Member since 2003 • 15023 Posts
[QUOTE="FalconZero"] [QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

ak47lover

I had no idea I was a hypocritical lemming. :|
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#104 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="ak47lover"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

I actually got a feel for the setting right off the bat.  If you're going for the "squad" approach, I want to be the Sniper with a cybernetic eye implant ;)

ak47lover

Oh yes, after dealing with him in that thread, he is number one on my list.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105 The_Game21x

On a lighter note, Chapter one is on the way. It won't take me nearly as long as the Intro did because I already have an idea of where I'm going with it.

P.S.: Don't worry CJL13. You'll be featured this time.

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106 FalconZero

On a lighter note, Chapter one is on the way. It won't take me nearly as long as the Intro did because I already have an idea of where I'm going with it.

P.S.: Don't worry CJL13. You'll be featured this time.

The_Game21x
Right on, dude. Can't wait to meet the rest of the crew. 8)
KingWickee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#107 KingWickee
Member since 2005 • 2174 Posts
Im your stereotypical metro-sexual kangaroo farmer, with muscles to die for....

This is a close representation of me during a typical days work on the farm.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
[QUOTE="KingWickee"]Im your stereotypical metro-sexual kangaroo farmer, with muscles to die for....

This is a close representation of me during a typical days work on the farm.

:lol: Well, me during my typical day:

Me > You :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109 The_Game21x

Alright, before I really get rolling on this, I need to get a final list of characters appearing in the story. Here's the list I have so far, If you're not on the list and you want to be featured post a short (as in a few sentences) synopsis of the character you'd like to see portrayed.

Here's the list of characters I have so far.

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#110 linkhero1
Member since 2004 • 16489 Posts

Alright, before I really get rolling on this, I need to get a final list of characters appearing in the story. Here's the list I have so far, If you're not on the list and you want to be featured post a short (as in a few sentences) synopsis of the character you'd like to see portrayed.

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

The_Game21x
I'd like to be the villan who screws up all the time. :lol:
Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
I'll do a short synopis tomorrow. After sitting in the theaters for over 5 hours today my mind is muddled.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112 The_Game21x

I'll do a short synopis tomorrow. After sitting in the theaters for over 5 hours today my mind is muddled.Derangal

:lol: no rush.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113 The_Game21x
Chapter one will be up tomorrow. I guarantee it. It's all but done right now. I'm just adding backstories for a few of the characters to round out their personalities and such. I was trying to finish it tonight but time got away from me.
ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 ak47lover

Chapter one will be up tomorrow. I guarantee it. It's all but done right now. I'm just adding backstories for a few of the characters to round out their personalities and such. I was trying to finish it tonight but time got away from me.The_Game21x

Like I said, no rush. Haste makes waste.

BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115 BlazeDragon132
Member since 2006 • 7951 Posts

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

The_Game21x
I am not on there, but could you make me like Spike from Cowboy Bebop?
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

BlazeDragon132

You're gonna have to help me out there. I haven't seen that show at all (no cable). Just describe him and I should be fine.

BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 BlazeDragon132
[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

The_Game21x

You're gonna have to help me out there. I haven't seen that show at all (no cable). Just describe him and I should be fine.

Cool, Smokes, Carrys a gun, Attitude. Like Dante or Solid Snake, except he is a bounty hunter...
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#118 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

BlazeDragon132

I'm not on their either. I guess I want my character to be a joker most of the time, but he can get serious when he needs to. Expert at hand-to-hand combat. Since he's good at hand-to-hand...I guess he should be stealthy :D Hope that's enough detail.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 FalconZero
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

Me
AK47Lover
-Zaku-
FalconZero
PeeEsPee
Brain3000
Teufelhuhn
CJL13
Vitrobliss
Kage53
bc1391
Linkhero1
KingWickee

BlazeDragon132

Cool, Smokes, Carrys a gun, Attitude. Like Dante or Solid Snake, except he is a bounty hunter...

Dante doesn't smoke, he eats sundaes in a bar and drinks kegs of vodka. 8) Actually...make my character's favorite treat a sundae! :D
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120 The_Game21x

Alright, here's Chapter one, hot off the presses. :D It's pretty long, I've really outdone myself this time I think. It took me a while but I think in the end it was worth it. Don't worry if your character isn't featured in this chapter because I have plans for everyone later on in the movie. I have about 5 - 7 chapters planned. Chapter one is just the tip of the iceberg. Anyways, enjoy! :D

“Damn, of all the days I could blow off patrol…” CJL13 said as the small squad checked in and told the rest of them what had happened.

“Game here is the only one who saw any action anyways.” AK47Lover said, sitting down with a drink in one hand and his trusty AK47 in the other.

“Yeah, and we got a message from BurgerKingGuy.” Zaku said, throwing the envelope on the table. “An empty threat, as usual.”

“We do not need this right now.” Teufelhuhn said as he walked into the lounge.

Teufelhuhn considered himself the group’s tech expert. He kept the Union’s security and tracking systems up and running, thus preventing unwanted intruders.

“With IGN’s constant attacks and the fanboys waging war against each other in the badlands, things could go south pretty quickly if anyone launched a major attack.”

IGN was a rival nation, intent on eliminating GameSpot and everyone affiliated. In the past, the two nations were peaceful, sharing the all important Bandwidth supplies, now, as Bandwidth was becoming harder and harder to come by battles raged between the two for control over the central Bandwidth reserves.

The badlands was considered a place that no one in their right mind would enter. Referred to as the “System Wars” on the street, it was a place in which fanboys gathered to argue about which console they thought was superior.

In a world where videogames ruled everything, to fanboys, the console of their choice was like a religion to them. They would fight and die to protect the name of the company they had sided with.

In the past, the all powerful Moderators were called upon to put an end to arguments that devolved to violent confrontations but recently, they have been unable to quell many of the arguments before violence erupted, often getting wrapped up in the chaos themselves. At this point, the GUFU was forced to step in and do what the Moderators never had the heart to do. Eliminate the instigators of the conflict.

“I don’t see why you’re so worried.”

Linkhero1, a mercenary with little in the way of conscience or remorse, walked in. He was one of the group’s most skilled marksmen, bested only by AK47lover, FalconZero and Zaku.

“If they attack us, I’ll take em out. One by one. It’ll be fun. Like squashing bugs.”

“Yeah, well not everyone here gets the same sick thrills out of killing people as you do.” Zaku said.

He paused as he began to remember the traumatic event that took place seven years before he joined the GUFU.

On arrival to his home, after a long day at work, he quickly noticed the front door had been broken in. Sensing danger, he drew his sword, which he always carried with him.  His first inclination was to find his wife and make sure she was okay. As he made his way through his home, it became clear that there had been a violent struggle. Furniture and smaller things were either broken or strewn about the house. His heart began to pound as he noticed a small trail of blood leading into the bedroom. As he slid the door open the almost overpowering scent of blood filled his nostrils. He dropped his sword was his wife, lying motionless on the bed covered in blood. As he slowly made his way to her his eyes brimming over with tears, he felt a sharp pain take hold of his body. He fell to the ground and turned around to see the face of his wife's killer. He couldn't get a clear look at his face but he saw that there was a very pronounced scar under his eye and the hilt of his sword had a red jewel encrusted on it.  But something else caught his eye and filled him with rage. His wife's necklace, a precious family heirloom of hers, was wrapped around his hand.  As he reached out to grab his wife’s killer, he began to black out. The last thing he saw was the killer’s devilish smirk.

Zaku was awakened by a raging fire that had engulfed the house, undoubtedly started by the murderer. He mustered up what little strength he had and stood up, turning to his wife’s body, he picked it up and carried it clear of the house. He soon fell to the ground and cried over her body for what seemed like an eternity while the fire raged behind him. When the sun started to rise, he reached behind him and wrenched the dagger that the killer tried to use to end his life from his back and threw it away. His body was numb. He felt no physical pain from the stab wound. It was overwhelmed by the pain and sorrow in his heart. He carried his wife's body to the tree in the woods where they had first met and began to dig a grave with his bare hands. He removed the ribbon she wore in her hair on a daily basis for safekeeping and as a reminder of the love they shared before burying her.

"I will return..." were his last words to her.

Zaku headed back to the house and searched through what remained of his home for his sword. As he started on his way down the road to the nearby town, He glanced at the dagger that had pierced him before.  He picked it up and decided to ask if they had seen the man with the scar.  Many had said that he had left to the north.  He gathered supplies and headed north on what was the beginning of my long journey. His thoughts became focused on one goal as there was only one thing he wanted to do.

“I will find her killer and I will show him Hell.”

Zaku’s thoughts were interrupted as Brain3000 walked in shouting,

“Mail call!”

Brain3000 was a man who had seen his share of trials and bloodshed. He was considered the most seasoned of all the members in the GUFU. He had no alliances to “good” or “evil” per se. Whatever he did, it was meant to advance him as person, whether or not the action was good or bad, he didn’t care. That wasn’t a concern of his. He does what he does because he feels like it and people were just going to have to live with the consequences.

He threw letters at The_Game21x, AK47Lover, Teufelhuhn and CJL13. The remaining envelope he handed to FalconZero.

“Sweet, my issue of Tech Monthly is here!”

Everyone stopped and stared at him for a moment. Teufelhuhn looked up at all the accusing eyes staring at him.

“Uhh…I mean, sweet.” He said, trying to spare himself the humiliation.

“Sometimes I wonder about you…” The_Game21x said.

“Falcon, I don’t know who exactly sent you this but the messenger looked pretty shady to me. It doesn’t have a return address or anything.” Brain3000 said as he handed the envelope to FalconZero.

FalconZero looked over the envelope as Brain3000 walked away. There was nothing written on it except his name. He tore open the envelope and read the message inside. Then without warning, he put his trench coat back on and began walking towards the door.

“Hey Falcon, where are you going?” The_Game21x asked.

“Out.” he replied. “AK, Link, you’re with me.”

AK47Lover and Linkhero1 stood up and followed him without hesitation. FalconZero never made abrupt decisions like that, so there had to be a very important reason behind it. The rest of the GUFU members were left, puzzled about FalconZero’s quick departure.

FalconZero didn’t return until the early morning hours the next day. AK47Lover and Linkhero1 didn’t return with him. As FalconZero got himself a drink, CJL13 walked in.

“Oh hey, you’re back. Where’d you go all day?” he asked.

FalconZero took a swig of his drink and looked at him, his head tilted to the right.

“Well you know, I was just out for a sundae. You know how I get when someone offers me a free sundae.”

FalconZero was a sucker for a good ice cream sundae. He had been since he was a kid when he had to scrounge around to get the money to buy one.

Born into the slums, Falcon had been screwed over since birth. He quickly learned to rely on his wits and looks to get what he wants. Even now, seven years later, he's no different.

After stealing a sword from who knows where, he taught himself to fight. after watching countless action films , he purchased two Desert Eagles, ignoring the fact that the recoil would probably work against him in a combat situation.

He has a good sense of humor to use as a facade for his darker tendencies.  He longs for power, but keeps those feelings suppressed. He's very ambitious and thinks his idea of a perfect world would benefit all.  He would do anything to achieve that even if it means betraying or killing a few people in the process.

CJL13 stared at him. He knew the explanation he just heard was a load of bull**** but made nothing of it. He didn’t care.

“Whatever bro. I’m going to bed.” He said.

FalconZero nodded and took another sip of his drink. He swirled it around in his hand leaned back onto the counter and finished the drink in one gulp.

The next morning, GUFU members Vitrobliss, a merciless bounty hunter who cares nothing for regulations and laws, Arber91, an expert of hand to hand combat and infiltration. A general joker but serious when the time calls for it. The_Game21x and CJL13 were sitting around the table playing cards when Teufelhuhn burst into the room with a horrified look on his face.

“Damn, what’s up with y…” Vitrobliss started before he was cut off by Teufelhuhn.

“We’re under attack!”

FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 FalconZero
Brilliant as usual, Game.  I noticed that you pretty much used everyone's descriptions for their own characters, nice touch. 8)

Man, a cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chapter dude! :D
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 linkhero1
That was great. You did a really good job. I think it would be cool if we made this into a comic.
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 BlazeDragon132
Great storytelling, can't wait till next one!
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts
Awesome job :D
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#125 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
Nice job. I can't wait to see what happens next!
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126 lightmonkey
Member since 2005 • 7010 Posts
Haha, that was excellent! Now add me :evil:
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127 The_Game21x

Haha, that was excellent! Now add me :evil:lightmonkey

Just give me a brief outline of your character (you don't have to write an essay or anything, just a few sentences) and I'll be sure to put you in :P.

ak47lover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 ak47lover
W00t!! Kick-ass, as usual!
arber91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#129 arber91
Member since 2005 • 5079 Posts
That was the first time I actually read this summer :P It was worth it, good job.
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130 lightmonkey

[QUOTE="lightmonkey"]Haha, that was excellent! Now add me :evil:The_Game21x

Just give me a brief outline of your character (you don't have to write an essay or anything, just a few sentences) and I'll be sure to put you in :P.

I go strictly by the sword, no guns. And err *tries not to make himself out to seem like a god*, I'm quiet alot of the time, and only talk when I have something worth talking about. I'm really good at giving advice and stuff, and I mostly role alone.
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131 The_Game21x

In response to Lightmonkey: Thanks for the synopsis. I'll be sure to add you in.

But as for the rest of my post, I need a list of all the worst fanboys you've seen. I've alredy got quite a few cows, so i won't need too many more of them (Don't wanna seem biased) so feel free to add lemmings, hermits  and sheep to your list.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132 CJL13

Chichi_Basic

Bad_Robot and John_Adkins I'm supposed to kill both:twisted:

hellsing321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133 hellsing321
Member since 2005 • 9608 Posts
How could you start this with out me!!:evil: Well I guess better late then never.

Edit: Changed my mind. I want to be the hotshot pilot/driver for the group who can fly and drive anything and do it with style.

Great job on the story so far. Keep up the good work.
GAT-XZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134 GAT-XZero
Member since 2003 • 786 Posts
Mustangisanoob, Xrulesnothing, and a new guy who is pissing me off by the name of themtmanub. All Lems....
Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
People, please at least PM your lists to Game. We have gotten in trouble before by talking specificly about other users, and I really don't want to see this story thread put to rest, especially since I can't wait to see how my character develops.
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139 linkhero1
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]linkhero1
I just felt like joining you guys
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140 The_Game21x

Well, I have a decent list of fanboys to use (with different names of course) but I couldn't think of a way to change the name of one of the biggest fanboys in the movie. Maybe you guys could help me with that. Since I don't want to get us un trouble with the mods I can't type his name here but here's a clue, Africa + Gamer = ??? Maybe you guys can think of a suitable name.

And Chapter 2 will be posted tomorrow after I put some finishing touches on it.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141 The_Game21x

Chapter 2 is here! I just finished it up and here it is. The plot is really going to heat up from here on and Chapter 3 is on the way. Enjoy!!! :D

“Damn, I was winning too…” Vitrobliss said as he laid his cards face down on the table. “I guess we can finish this up after we clean up this mess.”

Everyone jumped out of their seats and followed Teufelhuhn to the security office. Teufelhuhn sat down at his custom built PC terminal and began furiously typing in security codes. He logged in and the image from the security camera over the front entrance jumped to the foreground on the PC. A battalion of at least twenty fanboys was approaching the base.

“What the hell? They must be out of their minds to be attacking us head on like this.” The_Game21x said in disbelief. “Our forcefield won’t let em through. When they realize they’ve made a mistake it’ll be too late, as I’ll mow em down with sniper fire.”

“Well, let’s hope so. That’s a pretty big force they have there.”

“Zoom in on em so we can see who we’re dealing with.” Vitrobliss said.

Teufelhuhn began typing again. The camera zoomed in on the densely packed group. At the forefront were two of the biggest fanboys ever known, XOMIX and AsiaGamer and two of BurgerKingGuy’s top lieutenants.

“Great, those two. BurgerKingGuy must’ve planned something big to send two of his top ranked officers.” Arber91 said. “Or he’s just stupid. Now that I think about it, I’m leaning towards the latter.”

A message from XOMIX popped up on Teufelhuhn’s screen.

“What the hell?” he said puzzled.

“What’s the problem?” CJL13 asked.

“We just got a message from XOMIX.”

“So? Open it and see what he says.” CJL13 said impatiently.

“That wasn’t supposed to get through.” Teufelhuhn said with a worried look. “No outside messages can get through my security system without my approval. Something’s wrong here.”

Teufelhuhn opened the message and XOMIX’s recorded voice began to play.

“BurgerKingGuy has offered you the chance to surrender and come out peacefully. If you come out now, you’ll be spared. If you don’t, we will overrun your base and kill you all. You have five minutes to make a decision.”

“Oh he wants a fight does he?” The_Game21x said. “This’ll be fun.”

“It won’t even be a fight. They can’t get through the forcefield.” Vitrobliss said. “It would be like shooting fish in a barrel.”

“Hey Teuf, let one of em through. I could use a new punching bag.” Arber91 said.

Teufelhuhn laughed and recorded a quick voice message to send back to XOMIX and the waiting battalion.

“Let’s see how they take that.” Teufelhuhn said as he pressed the send button.

XOMIX and AsiaGamer received the message seconds later and played it back.

“Bring it.”

They smirked at each other.

“Well, they had their chance.” AsiaGamer said. “Time to give em hell.”

Teufelhuhn watched them signal their army to prepare for the attack. The_Game21x, Arber91 Vitrobliss and CJL13 stood there smirking and laughing at the impending “assault”. They knew fanboys weren’t the brightest people in the world but they had never been this stupid before. Teufelhuhn watched anxiously as they began to walk towards the forcefield.

“These idiots. They’re walking right into the forcefield.” Arber91 said.

Everyone except for Teufelhuhn began to walk away, knowing they didn’t have anything to worry about. Teufelhuhn kept his eyes glued to the screen. There had to be a reason behind their sudden attack, and another for them walking into the forcefield with such confidence...

“Oh my…” Teufelhuhn said quickly. “Guys get back here!”

“What?” Vitrobliss said walking back to look at the screen. “What’s the prob…Oh ****.”

Vitrobliss cut himself off as he saw the army begin to walk right through the electroluminescent forcefield. Teufelhuhn began furiously typing on the keyboard again.

“What the hell’s going on?” he said. “Their armor is emitting the exact opposite frequency as the forcefield. The wavelengths are canceling each other out, completely nullifying the forcefield.”

“In English please?!” The_Game21x demanded.

“It means we’re screwed.” Arber91 said.

The_Game21x, CJL13, Arber91 and Vitrobliss broke into a run down the hallway to the barracks where everyone else was waiting, completely oblivious to the immediate threat.

Zaku was deep in meditation when The_Game21x banged on his door. The racket was just loud enough to break his concentration. He stood up, agitated, wondering what was so damn important.

“Zaku, hurry up and get out here! There’s an emergency!”

“What are you talking about?” Zaku asked.

Immediately, warning sirens began to blare throughout the base.

“Does that answer your question?”

GUFU members quickly realized that they were in for a battle. The alarm had only been sounded once before. The day the GUFU was almost destroyed.

Back in the days when the GUFU was just a fledgling band of mercenaries, taking jobs to end fanboy feuds in System Wars to make money. They charged nearly ridiculous amounts for each job, but unlike many before them, they always got the job done. Eventually, fanboys, became fed up with the GUFU. Many of them organized and formed a temporary truce. At the time, the GUFU was very small in size, and was nearly overwhelmed one fateful day, when a group of about twenty fanboys organized a massive strike.

A grisly battle ensued. Some of the worst fanboys in history, A_Man, Blue_Cloak, SD82guy_Basic led the assault. Zaku, Ak47Lover, FalconZero, Linkhero1, Brain3000, and Lightmonkey, a normally quiet man who was deadly with a sword in his hand were the only members at the time and were now forced to defend themselves from the fanboys they constantly battled.

There were no casualties within the Union itself but the scars of the battle have remained with them since then.

As they realized that they would have to repeat the events of the past, they began to collect themselves and prepare for battle. AK47Lover and Linkhero1 had still not returned, GUFU members began to envy them.

They quickly proceeded as a group to the Armory. The GUFU members had stockpiled weapons and armor in case something like this ever happened again. They would be prepared this time. FalconZero broke away from the group on the way there and quickly made his way to another room.

“Where are you going?” Brain3000 asked suspiciously.

FalconZero stopped, but didn’t turn to face him.

“I’ll be with you guys in a moment. I just remembered I forgot something in my room.”

FalconZero continued making his way towards his destination. Brain3000 knew he was up to something, but didn’t care enough to stop him.

As they made their way to the Armory and Zaku punched in the security codes, they made their way inside to gather supplies. As they entered the room, they began to look around in disbelief. Everything they had stockpiled was gone. The Armory had been completely cleaned out.

“What the hell is this?!” CJL13 yelled angrily. “Where the hell is all our gear?”

“I think I know who’s responsible.” Brain3000 said.

“Who?” Zaku said.

“FalconZero.”

Meanwhile, Teufelhuhn was sitting at his desk, confused. He knew there was no way the fanboys could know how to crack his security programs.

“There’s no way anyone could crack my security. No way. The only people who know the override codes are me, Zaku and…”

His eyes widened as the realization of what was going on came to him.

“Falcon…”

“You rang?” FalconZero said as he walked in behind him.

Brain3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142 Brain3000
Member since 2003 • 2857 Posts
CLIFFY! Again, pure gold!!!!! Now I can't wait for the third chapter....
lightmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143 lightmonkey
Haven't read it yet, butn thanks for adding me.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 CJL13
OH NO OH NO OH NO!!!!!!!!!! I WAS LOSING A GAME OF CARDS!:cry: Good story.
FalconZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 FalconZero
"You rang?" :lol:  Nice. :D  Whats going to happen next!? :o  Cliffhanger endings, they're gonna drive me insane :P
linkhero1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146 linkhero1
I really liked this one. I can't wait for the third.
BlazeDragon132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147 BlazeDragon132
Hope I get action in the third one :P
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148 The_Game21x

Hope I get action in the third one :PBlazeDragon132

You will, and if all goes well, I could have Chapter 3 out a lot quicker than the last two.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149 CJL13

[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]Hope I get action in the third one :PThe_Game21x

You will, and if all goes well, I could have Chapter 3 out a lot quicker than the last two.

How quicker?!:D

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]

[QUOTE="BlazeDragon132"]Hope I get action in the third one :PCJL13

How quicker?!:D

Maybe later tonight. If I can really buckle down and get to work.