RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 RVCA823
Member since 2006 • 2839 Posts

So, I walk into Walmart (for the first time in months) to pick up Prey for 360. I browse through the budget friendly games to see if I find something I like (I find Paper Mario :D for $20). Then I pick up the behemoth: Prey.

I pay for it, get my reciept (cashier thinks I'm 17 :twisted: ) and leave.

I go home, open up the game (I'm excited) and to my dismay, the manufacturer made a damn mistake by putting the PC VERSION IN THE 360 BOX. I am so pissed off right now it's not even funny. I'm going to TRY to return it later tonight, but I doubt they will return it.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
They pretty much have to, I mean they put the ****in Pc version in there, how could you screw that up?
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RVCA823
Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.The_Game21x
I'm extremely angry. I am about to rip an innocent kitten into tiny bite size pieces.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 RVCA823
They pretty much have to, I mean they put the ****in Pc version in there, how could you screw that up?CJL13
Well, the developer took 10 years to make the damn game, so this is expected.
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CJL13

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.RVCA823
I'm extremely angry. I am about to rip an innocent kitten into tiny bite size pieces.

*Hides his kittens*

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.RVCA823

NO! Not TEH KITTENS!!!

vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts

Hahahahaha this is kinda funny.

It confirms the whole "360 is the same as PC" SW argument. :P

hellsing321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 hellsing321
Member since 2005 • 9608 Posts

I know who you feel but leave the kittens out of this.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RVCA823

Ah, I just got back from Wal * Mart and I returned it. Interesting thing happened though. I went to return the game (the line was so long) and I had to go back to the home entertainment dept. to tell the guy I need a new game. The guy was hispanic (not trying to be racist :) ) and asked me why I was exchanging the game; I tried to tell him how the manufacturer accidently gave me the PC version rather than the 360 one. He started mumbling a bit, then said, "Oh, yeah teh Microsooft [not a typo] ah, yees, you can play computer games on it using teh online." I was like, riiiight! He kept going on about how "teh Microsooft" was made for playing Playsmation games as well. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

I have one thing to say, purchasing online is the best thing ever. I'm sick of stupid people.

RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 RVCA823
[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.hellsing321

NO! The kittens must die.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 RVCA823

vitrobliss
There is nothing funny about that. BTW: your sig is somewhat disturbing
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
If you hate it now...you are really going to hate it after you play it...:? Prey is doom 3 and Quake 4's love child. It should have never been.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 RVCA823
[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]If you hate it now...you are really going to hate it after you play it...:? Prey is doom 3 and Quake 4's love child. It should have never been.

I played about 2 hours yesterday, it's nothing special. It actually deserved the score Jeff gave it; but it is pretty fun, especially during the summer drought.
GAT-XZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 GAT-XZero
Member since 2003 • 786 Posts
[QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.RVCA823

You. Me. One on One if you touch a kitten. You'll be 6ft under tonight....
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 The_Game21x

[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.GAT-XZero

I got your back GAT.

(Heh, that rhymed...)

RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 RVCA823

[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.GAT-XZero

Too late

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="jechtshot78"]If you hate it now...you are really going to hate it after you play it...:? Prey is doom 3 and Quake 4's love child. It should have never been.

I played about 2 hours yesterday, it's nothing special. It actually deserved the score Jeff gave it; but it is pretty fun, especially during the summer drought.

The game feels pretty generic from the demo. The powers and spirit-walking thing are interesting, but it doesn't do enough to set it apart from other FPS games. If the rest of the game is like the demo it just feelsl ike your basic Sci-Fi run-n-gun with special powers. I might get the game once it hits bargin bin prices.
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 RVCA823
[QUOTE="Derangal"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="jechtshot78"]If you hate it now...you are really going to hate it after you play it...:? Prey is doom 3 and Quake 4's love child. It should have never been.

The game feels pretty generic from the demo. The powers and spirit-walking thing are interesting, but it doesn't do enough to set it apart from other FPS games. If the rest of the game is like the demo it just feelsl ike your basic Sci-Fi run-n-gun with special powers. I might get the game once it hits bargin bin prices.

It's pretty good, considering the drought of games.
Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts
[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="Derangal"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="jechtshot78"]If you hate it now...you are really going to hate it after you play it...:? Prey is doom 3 and Quake 4's love child. It should have never been.

It's pretty good, considering the drought of games.

I tend to pick up games I missed during the droughts. I picked up KH2 last week. Might get DMC3 SE this week or next week. Probably next weekend as I'm working all this weekend.
GAT-XZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 GAT-XZero

[QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.RVCA823

Too late

*Beats down RVCA* *Gets shovel* *Starts digging hole* *Throws dead limp body into hole* *Covers* *Goes and gets a drink with the rest of GUFU*
The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 The_Game21x

Damn double post...

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 The_Game21x
[QUOTE="RVCA823"]

[QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.GAT-XZero

Too late

*Beats down RVCA* *Gets shovel* *Starts digging hole* *Throws dead limp body into hole* *Covers* *Goes and gets a drink with the rest of GUFU*

*Notices mud on shoes*
*Gets suspicious*

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 CJL13
[QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"]

[QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.The_Game21x

Too late

*Notices mud on shoes*
*Gets suspicious*

*Puts on white hair and beard, gets crystal ball*

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

GAT-XZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 GAT-XZero
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"]

[QUOTE="GAT-XZero"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="hellsing321"][QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"]Are you serious? Wow that's the first time I've ever heard of something like that happening to anyone.CJL13

Too late

*Notices mud on shoes*
*Gets suspicious*

*Puts on white hair and beard, gets crystal ball*

RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE!

Looks like I'll have to kill again.....*gets shovel*....
vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
[QUOTE="vitrobliss"]

RVCA823

I wasn't laughing at you. :)
I was just laughing at the thought of bringing that up as an argument in SW.
But yeah it sucks that the error actually happened.

And my sig is from my favorite movie of all time, Videodrome. Watch it now or be doomed!
RVCA823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 RVCA823
[QUOTE="RVCA823"][QUOTE="vitrobliss"]

vitrobliss

I wasn't laughing at you. :)
I was just laughing at the thought of bringing that up as an argument in SW.
But yeah it sucks that the error actually happened.

And my sig is from my favorite movie of all time, Videodrome. Watch it now or be doomed!

I know, I'm just messing. It is somewhat funny though. Videodrome, I've never seen it. Actually my 360 is pissing me off (multiple freezing) So I'm in a bad mood.