KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 KR3W-
Member since 2006 • 3345 Posts
I figured we should have a SW session in GUFU, an intellegent war. What do you guys think about that?
mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 mjarantilla
Member since 2002 • 15721 Posts
What would the topic be?
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KR3W-
What would the topic be?mjarantilla
No..we aren't having one topic....the entire board will be SW. so anyone will be free to make any topic of their choice.
jetpower3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 jetpower3
Member since 2005 • 11631 Posts
Sounds more like something like a "System Debate". That sounds better than war, which on the internet means senseless bashing, promoting, fakeboying, hacking, flaming, etc.
mjarantilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 mjarantilla
Member since 2002 • 15721 Posts
[QUOTE="mjarantilla"]What would the topic be?KR3W-
No..we aren't having one topic....the entire board will be SW. so anyone will be free to make any topic of their choice.

Ohhhhhhh. :D I thought you meant starting a topic IN System Wars and then driving some intelligent argument there for a change. :P
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 KR3W-
[QUOTE="KR3W-"][QUOTE="mjarantilla"]What would the topic be?mjarantilla

Ohhhhhhh. :D I thought you meant starting a topic IN System Wars and then driving some intelligent argument there for a change. :P

No, but that sounds like a good idea....too bad it would get chaotic...then locked :?
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 KR3W-
Sounds more like something like a "System Debate". That sounds better than war, which on the internet means senseless bashing, promoting, fakeboying, hacking, flaming, etc. jetpower3
Yes, that would a much better term
Wasdie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#8 Wasdie  Moderator
Member since 2003 • 53622 Posts
Im up for it. I only have one class tommarow so im basically free, except for all night, I might be going out with some friends.
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 KR3W-
Im up for it. I only have one class tommarow so im basically free, except for all night, I might be going out with some friends.Wasdie
I'll be on at about 4PM PST
Kama151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Kama151
Member since 2004 • 3405 Posts
I'm going all out on Okami tomorrow...and then chilling with friends.  Haven't had a Jack and coke in awhile. Time to catch up ^_^
A_zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 A_zombie
Member since 2005 • 7385 Posts

I think I'll swing by.

4 PM PST = 2 PM CST right?

WeeWeeJumbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 WeeWeeJumbo
Member since 2005 • 5380 Posts
Hey, no matter which camp you've chosen to join, these are some exciting-ass times.  That whole thread based on the highlights from eurogamer.com was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had in the GS forums... maybe the coolest.  Just for what it represented.  Man, I remember a time before the internet... remember waiting a MONTH after events concluded to see a small handful of shabby pics, which you had to fish out of paper magazines laden with shabbier ads?  Remember when Nintendo Power was the only source?  Now it's nearly-live commentary on events happening on the other side of the planet.  Homestarrunner time... so good!

I have to go to bed... work in the morning.  Catch you cats later.  Oh man.  Oh man.
kage_53

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 kage_53
Member since 2006 • 12671 Posts
I'll bump the old thread.
KR3W-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KR3W-
Hey, no matter which camp you've chosen to join, these are some exciting-ass times. That whole thread based on the highlights from eurogamer.com was one of the coolest experiences I've ever had in the GS forums... maybe the coolest. Just for what it represented. Man, I remember a time before the internet... remember waiting a MONTH after events concluded to see a small handful of shabby pics, which you had to fish out of paper magazines laden with shabbier ads? Remember when Nintendo Power was the only source? Now it's nearly-live commentary on events happening on the other side of the planet. Homestarrunner time... so good!

I have to go to bed... work in the morning. Catch you cats later. Oh man. Oh man.
WeeWeeJumbo
I guess it was exciting...if you put it that way....tomorrow should be better though... later
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#15 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts

I think I'll swing by.

4 PM PST = 2 PM CST right?

A_zombie

No, 6 central.