jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2 jechtshot78
Member since 2004 • 29851 Posts
As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me.
vitrobliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 vitrobliss
Member since 2003 • 5132 Posts
Preordered.
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 -Zaku-
Member since 2005 • 15425 Posts

As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. jechtshot78

I've payed $60 for stuff I'm ready to get rid of:

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW
  • X-Men: The Official Game

So Final Fantasy XII is justifyable at $60 when I've bought that above stuff I really have no interest in.

CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
What does the Collector's Edition have?
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Zaku-

What does the Collector's Edition have?CJL13

The publisher is releasing the game in both a standard package ($49.99) and a Collector's Edition ($59.99), the latter of which will be available exclusively through GameStop and EB Games. For the extra $10, gamers will get a bonus DVD with developer interviews, featurettes about the series, Japanese and American promotional trailers, and an art gallery.

fuzzysquash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#7 fuzzysquash
Member since 2004 • 17374 Posts
Looks like I won't be breathing outside air through Christmas break :D
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 -Zaku-

Looks like I won't be breathing outside air through Christmas break :D fuzzysquash

:lol:

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Derangal
Member since 2003 • 13934 Posts

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. -Zaku-

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

So Final Fantasy XII is justifyable at $60 when I've bought that above stuff I really have no interest in.

Didn't like X-men: The Offical Game?
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jechtshot78

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. -Zaku-

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Not my fault you bought that trash >_>
Teuf_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Teuf_
Member since 2004 • 30805 Posts
Final Fantasy?   Never heard of it.   Is it some kind of dating sim?   
-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. jechtshot78

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Not my fault you bought that trash >_>

I saved myself $20 so that was only $40 but it was still $40 I'd rather have given to a hobo.

-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. Derangal

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#14 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

I'm actually surprised you didn't see that coming. That's why I never buy movie tie ins. (The only good one recently has to have been the Chronicles of Riddick) Movie tie ins are often crap.

-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. The_Game21x

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

I'm actually surprised you didn't see that coming. That's why I never buy movie tie ins. (The only good one recently has to have been the Chronicles of Riddick) Movie tie ins are often crap.

The Chronicles of Riddick panned out better than anyone could have expected (FU MS for not putting it on the BC list (but yet you find time to put constant crap on the list)) and the LotR games are fairly good.  "The Darkness" is another movie tie in and is being made my Starbreeze so I'm expecting a Chronicles of Riddick treatment on that as well seeing as I'm a fan of the comics.

And I had the slight hope that X-Men would have been good after the previous X-Men Legends games but yep, I fell for it.

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Derangal
[QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

The Chronicles of Riddick panned out better than anyone could have expected (FU MS for not putting it on the BC list (but yet you find time to put constant crap on the list)) and the LotR games are fairly good. "The Darkness" is another movie tie in and is being made my Starbreeze so I'm expecting a Chronicles of Riddick treatment on that as well seeing as I'm a fan of the comics.

And I had the slight hope that X-Men would have been good after the previous X-Men Legends games but yep, I fell for it.

I didn't mind the game. Though the Wolverine parts where meh and that game was too short and easy. The Nightcrawler and Iceman levels were pretty fun. Too bad once you master Kurt you are invinsible.
jechtshot78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 jechtshot78
[QUOTE="Derangal"]

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

The Chronicles of Riddick panned out better than anyone could have expected (FU MS for not putting it on the BC list (but yet you find time to put constant crap on the list)) and the LotR games are fairly good. "The Darkness" is another movie tie in and is being made my Starbreeze so I'm expecting a Chronicles of Riddick treatment on that as well seeing as I'm a fan of the comics.

I didn't mind the game. Though the Wolverine parts where meh and that game was too short and easy. The Nightcrawler and Iceman levels were pretty fun. Too bad once you master Kurt you are invinsible.

Spider-man 2 was a great game for consoles. There are only a handful of great movie tie in games.
Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Derangal
[QUOTE="jechtshot78"] [QUOTE="Derangal"]

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

Spider-man 2 was a great game for consoles. There are only a handful of great movie tie in games.

Sadly. You'd think they'd want to make good games....
CJL13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 CJL13
Member since 2005 • 19137 Posts
[QUOTE="jechtshot78"] [QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. Derangal

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

Licenses. Back in the day I was mad Superman wasn't on the Playstation!:lol:

The_Game21x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#20 The_Game21x
Member since 2005 • 26440 Posts
[QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. jechtshot78

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

I agree 100%. Just swinging around the city was fun due to the new physics engine they used. I wish it was used in more games though.

-Zaku-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 -Zaku-
[QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="jechtshot78"] [QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

[QUOTE="jechtshot78"]As big a FF FREAK as I am, The collectors edition doesn't have enough for me. CJL13

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

The PS1/N64 era?

Be glad.  Superman 64 = Worst. Game. EVER. (comic book guy is fitting for this :D)

PS couldn't help that game be even decent.

Derangal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Derangal
[QUOTE="CJL13"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="jechtshot78"] [QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="The_Game21x"][QUOTE="-Zaku-"][QUOTE="Derangal"] [QUOTE="-Zaku-"]

• Oblivion
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • GRAW

Movie cash in.

That's all it is.

The PS1/N64 era?

Be glad. Superman 64 = Worst. Game. EVER. (comic book guy is fitting for this :D)

PS couldn't help that game be even decent.

E.T. makes Superman 64 look as godly as Starcraft.