What's the easiest way to make lots of money?

Mickeyminime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 Mickeyminime
Member since 2008 • 1583 Posts

For some random reason, i'm finding it really difficult to get cash in this game unlike the previous GTA games.

I'm already near the end of the game and still seem to be stuck with the same cash i had since the very beginning, like £24K, and all i ever buy is heavy Armour now and again. I've never ever bought ammo or anything else unless it's a mission requirement like a sniper rifle. I've only bought one asset which was the boat yard. I also updated one car, but it was only like a $3000 upgrade, nothing more as most stuff where not available at the time unlike they are now. Besides that, i barely ever spend anything. When i die outside a mission, i load so it saves me losing cash. But no matter what i do, i still appear to be stuck on the cash i've had since the very beginning.

I don't understand how this investment thing works online, and it's not explained very well on youtube, specially people who seem to have $29million already. Is there any way to make millions quickly. Any info would be great :)

jasonjjj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 jasonjjj
Member since 2006 • 1150 Posts

Since the "restart patch" came out not so long ago, the most consistent now is racing, get you and a friend to take it in turns to win

SSJ-Ma7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SSJ-Ma7
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

I'm pretty sure he's talking about single player.
If so then just finish the game and do the last heist which will give u a couple of millions then use those to invest into the lester missions stock options.

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#4 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts

@SSJ-Ma7 said:

I'm pretty sure he's talking about single player.

If so then just finish the game and do the last heist which will give u a couple of millions then use those to invest into the lester missions stock options.

Nice. I'm going to have to try that, as I was wondering how to make money fast too.

chrisfire77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 chrisfire77
Member since 2002 • 106 Posts

Yes, apparently with the Lester assassination missions, you can get up over $2 billion with each character. If only there was more to spend your money on...

Jasper_73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jasper_73
Member since 2011 • 51 Posts

you see i would have preferred to make the money during the story, as i lose motivation once it has been completed. i think it would have been nice if once story has been completed, they gave us a game plus mode, where you keep all cash and property, but you can play through the story mission again on a harder difficulty.

MasterTazo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 MasterTazo
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

One thing I tried was to buy stocks on a airplane company and destroy all other planes in the airport. My stocks would go up and i got i little bit of money out of it. But The Lester missions are the best bet you got.

You can still replay the missions but they don't give money nor anything other than new dialog. What I wanted more than anything was to find a way to be able to make more heists indefinably but that will have to wait the online...