Woodstock504

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Woodstock504
Member since 2010 • 43 Posts

It sucks because I only have two more to get. I wasn't getting them in order and now i don't know where to begin looking. I wish there was some kind of tracker for them. or for the game to let us know which ones we have.

any suggestions?

punksterdaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#2 punksterdaddy
Member since 2010 • 1410 Posts

Yes I had missed one, so I grabbed a helicopter and watched this video to check which ons I had got and/or missed.

Thankfully once I saw this user pick them up, I remembered which ones I had got, so I didn't need to fly to all locations. It's good video to watch while playing. I hope this helps, let me know if it did or not and I see what else I can do.

Good luck.

http://youtu.be/VEs9XpIj8XU

BlazeKingz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By BlazeKingz
Member since 2009 • 717 Posts

guys you do know that if you got to rockstar social club you can see exacly which collectebles you found and which you need to find and all their locations on one map.

jekyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 145

#4 jekyll
Member since 2002 • 9140 Posts

@BlazeKingz said:

guys you do know that if you got to rockstar social club you can see exacly which collectebles you found and which you need to find and all their locations on one map.

Yep. It's an interactive map. You can toggle found/unfound/both and they appear in different colors. It also works for letter scraps.