GTA V: The Big Score. What's the highest cut?

#1 Posted by kier1992 (711 posts) -

I have only just finished The Big Score. I choose the obvious path and Karim, Eddie, Darly, and Karl as crew members. The final outcome was 34.9m for Trevor and Michael but 24.1m for Franklin, while the crews cut came to 72m. No idea where the other 45m went. So I looked out a few videos but I couldn't seem to find one showing more than what I had gotten.

#2 Posted by DakimDragco (1 posts) -

with the jewel heist (first heist in game) you hear michael say the get 50cent on the dollar, which means that someone buys the loot for half its real value so they get clean money. Pretty rip off it seems but perhaps all heist feature some sort of laundering costs, in your case close to 1/4th or 1/5th of the take. Either that or there is a expenses for preperation paid maybe.

#3 Posted by deemedtrust (0 posts) -
I picked a crew with low cut percentages, and lost a bunch of loot. Each of the three protag got 17.7m.... sigh.. But still.. it's enough to buy pretty much everything except a few properties.
#4 Posted by PLH2034 (87 posts) -

All 3 of my main guys got 34 mill.

Then I did the Lester missions and all 3 of my guys now have 297 - 298 million before I bought anyant properties.

Would post a pic of my final heist results & current accounts but I can't figure out how to get them up here.

#5 Posted by Captain_Swosh69 (949 posts) -

All 3 of my main guys got 34 mill.

Then I did the Lester missions and all 3 of my guys now have 297 - 298 million before I bought anyant properties.

Would post a pic of my final heist results & current accounts but I can't figure out how to get them up here.

PLH2034
sounds like i need a second replay so i can buy that 150mil golf club. anyway, i only replay the jewel store heist for now, the max for me seems to be getting the lowest for the gunman, hacker, and rider/biker, the max when u leave the store is 4.9mil, the gunman will crash, u have to drive to his duffel bag and pick up his loot, but then the take drops to 4.6mil, but michael will get a mill, but the mission checklist still shows 'casualty' for expenses of 288k roughly, but i've been experimenting, and that's the highest i got. i got like 31mil for the big score, i think i drop some loot while being shot at, dunno.
#6 Posted by DakimDragco (1 posts) -

did both methods, the silent/stealthy way made me around 12mil each character, the guns blazing one was 34,2mil each character. Best payout ive had sofar.

#7 Posted by Thecheesypanini (0 posts) -
I did the crew members and accidentaly chose the wrong driver so I only got half the cut. So is there anyway I can go back to the planning
#8 Posted by spencer3035 (0 posts) -
I got 41.7 Million. You have to do the other setup for the mission because there is only 4 slots instead of 6.
#9 Posted by jmnelso (0 posts) -
I have completed the big score and the message popped up after the mission telling me my payouts 28.9 mil per character blah blah. saved the mission, but never got paid to any of my characters. Can anyone tell me if payment is delayed or what?
#10 Posted by GothicGangsta (251 posts) -
Shit I only got 17 mil per character, because I chose all the best people and there by the ones who wanted the most money and I chose the scenario with 6 crew members. All because I didn't want to lose any of the money like in the jewel heist, my gunman crashed his bike and I lost a third of the money that way, I've since found out that you can actually pick up his bag a save the money that way, bummer :(
#11 Posted by valentan90 (0 posts) -
u can get much more money if u leave all lester assasination mission for the end ( after u get money from last heist ) i got 28mil from last heist , then i used that guide http://www.gamepur.com/news/12206-gta-v-how-make-15-billion-or-more-lesters-assassination-missions.html , and i got out of those 28mil around 1.1billions so use this guide if u want more money :P
#12 Posted by MJS88 (60 posts) -
[QUOTE="valentan90"]u can get much more money if u leave all lester assasination mission for the end ( after u get money from last heist ) i got 28mil from last heist , then i used that guide http://www.gamepur.com/news/12206-gta-v-how-make-15-billion-or-more-lesters-assassination-missions.html , and i got out of those 28mil around 1.1billions so use this guide if u want more money :P

Exactly this. It's a shame that the only way to make a lot is so linear when the rest of the game is so open. I hope DLC brings more opportunities and that some of the 100's of houses with garages dotted around the map become purchasable so you have more than 1 safehouse.
#13 Posted by Goldenchild233 (0 posts) -
The biggest cut I got was 37.65 million for all 3 guys With this strategy.For the best payout,you will have to drill through the wall.your crew will be Michael and Hugh(USE HIM IN THE BURAEU HEIST AS WELL) for the faux attack.Franklin and Chef(or Packie)for the bank drilling,Talia as DRIVER 1(pick her for the buraeu heist as well)and Kareem as DRIVER 2.You don't have to use Kareem at all until this mission.All he does is drive the train.If you pick him as the driver in the first heist,he drops a bunch of jewels while breaking the cases, so use Eddie for the first.But yea,the only pre-requisite for the final heist is to use Hugh and Talia in the FIB bureau missions.You get all the gold, and have the lowest possible crew cost.Side note Norm will die in the first heist,and Don will die in the bank robbing heist.Also if you pick Kareem instead of Talia as driver 1,you will lose a chopper and half the gold.So there you go.I have gotten the most money this way than any other I have seen on the internet.PLUS if you save the lester missions AND the TINKLE guy,you will have 400 million plus, for all 3 guys.Also,I have found that if you try to manipulate the stocks(reloading to see if you can make more money) the stock in question will only be around haf of what it was the first time,so BE CAREFUL about that.
#15 Posted by Goldenchild233 (0 posts) -
The thing with Norm is that when he dies,even if you pick up his dropped bag,you have to shell out 91 grand because he dies,so it's not worth it in the end.For the first heist the highest amount you can get is with Eddie,Packie,and Ricky.I got over a million for Michael and 300 grand for Franklin.
#18 Posted by tugs2k (0 posts) -
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the money? I've been waiting for about a week of game time and nothing. I'm wondering if I have to do something else? I've watched the videos of the ending (I skip the cutscenes) and Lester says it'll take a few days to get the cash. Any ideas? Thanks
#21 Posted by tugs2k (0 posts) -
[QUOTE="tugs2k"]Does anyone know how long it takes to get the money? I've been waiting for about a week of game time and nothing. I'm wondering if I have to do something else? I've watched the videos of the ending (I skip the cutscenes) and Lester says it'll take a few days to get the cash. Any ideas? Thanks

Sorry for the multiple posts, it kept saying something was wrong after I hit submit.
#22 Posted by Goldenchild233 (0 posts) -
You have to finish the last story mission,because the gold needs melting,and you have to make a choice as Franklin.
#23 Posted by Goldenchild233 (0 posts) -
You have to finish the last story mission,because the gold needs melting,and you have to make a choice as Franklin.
#24 Posted by niko_srbija (110 posts) -

I got 41 million and then did Lester missions. Now i got 1.8 billion with all 3 guys.