Wrestlemania XXX Predictions

Posted by 69ingChimpmunks (156 posts) -

The Usos vs Los Matadores vs The Real Americans vs RybAxel - for the WWE Tag Team Champion:
I am going with the Usos on this one. I think Los Matadores don't have a chance of winning and RybAxel just doesn't really have the push behind them. I think it will come down to either the Usos or the Real Americans and in the end, I'd go with the Usos.

Results - The Usos retain the tag team title.

Daniel Bryan vs Triple H - for the third entry in the triple threat match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
I think Bryan wins the match but Triple H will more than likely injury him with like a chair shot or sledgehammer attack. It's tough to see him going into the main event with him being hurt some how, Especially when we have seen story lines like this time and time again.

Results - Daniel Bryan wins and Triple H injuries him after the match...with a chair shot...Go figure.

The Shield vs Kane and The New Age Outlaws:
With The Shields face turn, This sort of seems like the perfect time to use this match as an excuse to separate the group so they could each success as a singles competitor, Especially with Roman Reigns being on such a huge tear as of late. So I do think Kane and The New Age Outlaws win this won with the help of dirty tactics.

Results - The Shield wins in a surprisingly quick match that they dominated start to finish, Wasn't even 5 minutes long.

30 Man Battle Royal - for Andre The Giant trophy:
I'll pick the Big Show to win.

Results - Cesaro wins by impressively enough picking up the Big Show and dropping him over the top rope.

Divas Championship Invitational - 14-Diva single-fall match for the WWE Divas Championship:
The one match no one really cares about on this card, FYI - The first time the Divas Championship was defended at Wrestlemania. In the end, I think AJ Lee retains the belt by pinning Tamina Snuka.

Results - AJ Lee wins after submitting Naomi with every other diva knocked out outside of the ring.

John Cena vs Bray Wyatt:
I am going with Cena on this one because it's tough to see the WWE's poster boy lose at the biggest stage of them all.

Results - After a long, boring match, Cena wins.

The Undertaker vs Brock Lesnar:
The Undertaker. We all know he will never lose at Wrestlemania, It's the one time a year he wrestles any more, so why bother debating it.

Results - Lesnar beats the Undertaker. I really thought that this would never happen. It's Undertaker's gimmick to come back at Wrestlemania, Win, and then go back into semi-retirement. Lesnar beating him was a massive upset that put everyone in the arena not only in shock but they were dead silent when it happened. Regardless of the loss, The Undertaker is one of the best to ever step into the ring and I hope he enjoys his retirement, Something very well deserved.

Randy Orton vs Batista vs Daniel Bryan - Triple Threat Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship:
First off, I don't see Batista winning this at all. If this was a singles match, Absolutely, but because it's a triple threat, I don't think he wins it. I think it will come down to either Orton or Bryan and I think the WWE will finally give the fans what they want and make Bryan champion. The reason why? With the launch of the WWE Network and their stock is doing very well as of late, The WWE will not want to jeopardize that in any way. So what better way to start off a great launch for the WWE Network as well as help boost their stock even more than by taking the massively popular Bryan and finally making him the champion.

Results - Daniel Bryan wins. There was a moment during the match with both Orton and Bryan down for the count and instead of giving Batista the easy win. The WWE instead has him stand there like a jacka$$ for a good 10 minutes before the match starts up again with Bryan doing a predictable come back to win.

Overall Rating - 1/10
The matches were either too fast or too long. Plenty of botched moves through out as well as being so incredibly predictable and that someone that doesn't even follow the WWE, such as myself, could guess the winners with relative ease. If I had paid for it, I would have felt ripped off.

#1 Posted by -ParaNormaN- (822 posts) -

Post more results, please :)

#2 Edited by RevanBITW (564 posts) -

@69ingChimpmunks said:

The Undertaker. We all know he will never lose at Wrestlemania, It's the one time a year he wrestles any more, so why bother debating it.

Ooops

#3 Posted by The-Apostle (12189 posts) -

@RevanBITW said:

@69ingChimpmunks said:

Ooops

I'm still stunned. Also, who was that jackass that shouted "You Suck!!" at him?!

#4 Edited by 187umKILLAH (1338 posts) -

All heil Brock Lesnar, the streak breaker ha ha! I was not expecting that, also was pleasantly surprised to see Cesaro win the rumble but was not surprised to see Bryan become the heavyweight champ. Bray Wyatt should have beaten Cena though.

CESARO 3:60

#5 Edited by -ParaNormaN- (822 posts) -

Undertaker losing is going to be the biggest upset in WWE history for many years to come. Holy shit...

In other news, it looks like one of the most legendary wrestling talents has finally sealed the deal with Vinny Mac:

http://whatculture.com/wwe/stings-wwe-promo-debut-wrestlemania-30-report.php

http://www.examiner.com/article/wwe-rumors-sting-reaches-agreement-with-wwe-calls-31-his-favorite-number

Whether it is true or not, only time will tell.

#6 Posted by PSP107 (11899 posts) -

lol, I heard Undertaker losing and its quite dumb. especially since people are saying the match was weak.

If he was going to lose the streak, it should of been WM 28. Or instead of Brock Lesnar, John Cena would of been a better choice because it really would of create some buzz and it would been a perfect time to make John Cena a heel.

I haven't been a huge wrestling since when it was last called WWF(2002) so what do I know?

#7 Edited by 69ingChimpmunks (156 posts) -

@PSP107:

The entire event sucked. Far too many botched moves and painfully predictable outcomes. The Undertaker/Lesnar match was by the far worst because they gassed very quickly so a majority of the match was them either laying down or just standing there.

#8 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

I don't see how watching guys fake wrestle is entertaining. If they really fought Brock would murder everyone obviously.

#9 Posted by Solaryellow (485 posts) -

The Undertaker has been around for almost as long as I've been watching wrestling but lets face it. He's broken down and can't go like he was once able.

Quite predictably the WWE has been stale for quite some time and hopefully some of the result of last night can change some of the stale taste.

On a side note: One of those links above discussed some of the worst injuries in wrestling and by far the two most disturbing to me were HHH and McMahon tearing their quads. Disturbing is not even the correct word.

#10 Edited by The-Apostle (12189 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

lol, I heard Undertaker losing and its quite dumb. especially since people are saying the match was weak.

If he was going to lose the streak, it should of been WM 28. Or instead of Brock Lesnar, John Cena would of been a better choice because it really would of create some buzz and it would been a perfect time to make John Cena a heel.

I haven't been a huge wrestling since when it was last called WWF(2002) so what do I know?

I'd have preferred a young guy do it to make him a main eventer.

#11 Posted by thehig1 (2037 posts) -

Why did Lesnor end the streak, what was the point of that, he's not sticking around WWE apart from maybe another odd Wrestlemania. It should have been a younger wrestler who WWE want to bulid for future.

Either that or keep the Takers streak.

#12 Edited by 69ingChimpmunks (156 posts) -

@thehig1:

They ended the streak, at least in my opinion, to officially retire the Undertaker (literally, not story line wise) and to push Lesnar towards a championship, Which I think he will win sooner rather than later. I agree that a younger guy should have beaten Undertaker instead. Personally, I would have gone for Roman Reigns. He is popular, Has a lot of talent, and could easily be champion one day once they disband the Shield.

@Braun_Roid_Rage

I don't watch it, I just figured since it was Wrestlemania that I'd make a blog/post about it. Also, If you hate it so much then why post in a forum about it? Just ignore it. Also, Clearly you have not watched MMA because Lesnar got destroyed by Velasquez, Overeem, and got messed up by Shane Carwin (even he won the fight). Lesnar is a talented guy and I like him because he is very entertaining but he is not perfect and I am sure there are more than a fair share of guys in the roster that could beat him in a real fight.

#13 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

@69ingChimpmunks: I just wanted to know why people find this shit entertaining lol. Does Velasquez, Overeem or Carwin fake wrestle? If not Brock would destroy all the wrestlemania fools in a real brawl is what I was saying. Clearly you need to comprehend what you read better.

#14 Posted by 69ingChimpmunks (156 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage:
And as I said in my post, I am sure guys like the Big Show would flat out mess Lesnar up. And once again, Why are you wasting your time posting on a forum post for wrestling if you hate it so much? Personally, If I didn't like something, I wouldn't continuously go out of my way to comment on it. In fact, I'd assume that's how a majority of people think unless you are a pathetic troll with nothing to do.

#15 Posted by Solaryellow (485 posts) -

Skill and ability goes much further than stature alone which is the only thing the Big Show has going for him. Is he strong? No doubt about it. Put him up against someone of impressive stature, strength and skill and things aren't looking pretty for the Show.

#16 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@69ingChimpmunks: I just wanted to know why people find this shit entertaining lol. Does Velasquez, Overeem or Carwin fake wrestle? If not Brock would destroy all the wrestlemania fools in a real brawl is what I was saying. Clearly you need to comprehend what you read better.

I agree. Scripted wrestling is a farce. Ay 69 how the fuck is Braun asking a legitimate question that's on topic trolling? And did this dude really say big show would mess Lesnar up in a real fight? hahaha

#17 Edited by Seabas989 (10284 posts) -

Pro wrestling can be entertaining depending on the guys wrestling and whether the crowd is into it.. Plus botchamania is one of the funniest things on the internet. Basically its stupid but fun.

I tried getting into MMA but its boring to watch. I prefer boxing.