Which NFL team picked up the best Undrafted Free Agents?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SkyCastleDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SkyCastleDan
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts

I'm going with the Chicago Bears.

They got National Champion QB Chris Leak and WR David Ball. Leak may be undersized, but he throws a beautiful ball that is one of the easiest to catch of all the quaterbacks in this year's class. Ball broke a bunch of Jerry Rice records in college, and a lot of people can't understand how he was not drafted.

My opinion - Leak will make the team. Kyle Orton has not improved his footwork or accuracy since being drafted and acting as a servicable QB in 2005 till Grossman came back. David Ball will for sure make the Bears' roster. Muhammed, Bradley, Davis and Berrian are all they have. Currie keeps getting injured and they said good-bye to Justin Gage. Ball should make it as the 5th receiver easy.

What do you think? Who got the best of the best after the draft?

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts
How could you forget about the RB from northern illinois. Have you seen the footage of him? Hes nasty.
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#3 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I believe they picked up Darius Walker from Notre Dame to he could make the team.
geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts

How could you forget about the RB from northern illinois. Have you seen the footage of him? Hes nasty.Killfox

He was drafted. 

geaux321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 geaux321
Member since 2003 • 19424 Posts
The Saints got a couple of "good" people in Rhema McKnight (Notre Dame WR), Tyler Palko (QB from Pitt), and Walter Thomas who you ask?  Well he's a 6'4 374 lb DT who can do a backflip and ran a 4.9 - 40.
xbox360isgr8t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 xbox360isgr8t
Member since 2006 • 6600 Posts
i like the bears with leak, ball, darius walker and they got some others the list below is according to espn.com/nfl/transactions. some i mentioned some i didnt.
 Signed quarterback Chris Leak, wide receivers David Ball, Drisan James and Jayson Swain, defensive end Chris Frome, safety Jay Staggs and linebacker Danny Verdun-Wheeler.
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

The Saints got a couple of "good" people in Rhema McKnight (Notre Dame WR), Tyler Palko (QB from Pitt), and Walter Thomas who you ask?  Well he's a 6'4 374 lb DT who can do a backflip and ran a 4.9 - 40.geaux321

The Saints forum I go to alot was having a field day when someone was gushing about Walter Thomas. Made the guy seem like the greatest thing since Chuck Norris.