Suns fans, summed up in one pic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

:)

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

David Stern loves you.

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts
Yup that's a suns fan for ya
FlakoSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 FlakoSS
Member since 2007 • 201 Posts
lol nice
adamf_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 adamf_17
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
I'm not even a Suns fan and I feel they were robbed.  The reward for all of these "defensive" teams winning in the 2nd round will be nothing but boring basketball and low ratings for the NBA.  Enjoy the rest of the playoffs!
Knowledge33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Knowledge33
Member since 2007 • 841 Posts

I'm not even a Suns fan and I feel they were robbed. The reward for all of these "defensive" teams winning in the 2nd round will be nothing but boring basketball and low ratings for the NBA. Enjoy the rest of the playoffs!adamf_17

Perhaps you might want to stop watching the NBA when the playoffs start because since the 70s, only defensive minded teams have won the championship. 

adamf_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 adamf_17
Member since 2005 • 238 Posts
And perhaps you could understand that the Spurs induce-sleep when watching.  Miami and Dallas were not great defensive teams last year and they both made it to the finals.
Knowledge33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Knowledge33

And perhaps you could understand that the Spurs induce-sleep when watching. Miami and Dallas were not great defensive teams last year and they both made it to the finals.adamf_17

Of course you don't need a Jordan/Bulls defense to win but Miami still won with DEFENSE. You cannot win an NBA Finals with only a potent offense. And besides remember the Rockets/Knicks Finals matcup in 1994 in which neither team reached 100 points in any game and some say that was one of the greatest NBA Finals ever and that series was never called boring. I think that some of you just do not appreciate defense the way fans used to.

LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 LessThanMarcus
Member since 2003 • 655 Posts

And perhaps you could understand that the Spurs induce-sleep when watching. Miami and Dallas were not great defensive teams last year and they both made it to the finals.adamf_17

Shaq? No defense? Please. And Dallas is a great defensive team, they just don't play as physical in the paint. 

ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
You also can't win when your team is punished by an opponent instigating an attack on your superstar.

The Spurs won game 5 because of the suspensions, they won game 6 because of homecourt. This is the truth, and I'm not even a Suns fan.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... go Jazz!
Knowledge33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Knowledge33

You also can't win when your team is punished by an opponent instigating an attack on your superstar.

The Spurs won game 5 because of the suspensions, they won game 6 because of homecourt. This is the truth, and I'm not even a Suns fan.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... go Jazz!ZebethOrZebes

That was Stoudemire's and Diaw's fault for coming onto the court. That would have even applied to the Spurs, so please stop with that crap. Well there were no suspensions for the Suns in game 6 and yet Horry was suspended and the Spurs still won. It was the Suns fault that they lost game 6, get out of here with those excuses.

And if the Suns cannot win a series in which they have the homecourt advantage, then how is it anyone's else fault. The Suns should not have allowed the Spurs to win game 1 because we all know that those who win game 1 win the series most of the time. 

Anyone know where Bobsacamento is??? He was prophesising how the Suns would win the championship for months upon months and how great their defense is. 

SegArgyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 SegArgyle
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts

[QUOTE="ZebethOrZebes"]You also can't win when your team is punished by an opponent instigating an attack on your superstar.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... go Jazz!Knowledge33

That was Stoudemire's and Diaw's fault for coming onto the court. That would have even applied to the Spurs, so please stop with that crap. Well there were no suspensions for the Suns in game 6 and yet Horry was suspended and the Spurs still won. It was the Suns fault that they lost game 6, get out of here with those excuses.

And if the Suns cannot win a series in which they have the homecourt advantage, then how is it anyone's else fault. The Suns should not have allowed the Spurs to win game 1 because we all know that those who win game 1 win the series most of the time. 

Anyone know where Bobsacamento is??? He was prophesising how the Suns would win the championship for months upon months and how great their defense is. 

but everyone forgets duncan left the bench, and they also forgot about bowen's dirty play so whatever.

shooks20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 shooks20
Member since 2005 • 1943 Posts
No he was not Knowledge, I believe he was talking about earlier in the same game when there was a hard foul and Duncan left the bench.
Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#15 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

I can't believe I'm saying this, but.... go Jazz!ZebethOrZebes

I didnt realize homecourt gives you autmatic wins....maybe you should tell the Suns that because they lost 2 of 3 at home to the Spurs! 

texranger17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 texranger17
Member since 2007 • 131 Posts
Oh, man that was awesome.
TheAbstrakt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 TheAbstrakt
Member since 2006 • 1736 Posts

:)

UT_Wrestler

LOL. 

Wouldn't it have been cool to see Chicago and GS go to the Championships.