Spurs/Pistons Finals Rematch

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lunney523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lunney523
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts

If we are destined to see this rematch I am seriously considering not watching 1 minute of the Finals.  Even though it went 7 games a few years ago it was one of the most unwatchable and boring series I have seen.  My Cavs vs Utah would bring in huge ratings, LeBrons vs his should have been Scotty Pippen in Carlos Boozer, but that will never happen.  I hope the conference finals will be exciting...Because we are destined for a boring Finals.

shooks20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 shooks20
Member since 2005 • 1943 Posts

I'm so sick of so called basketball fans complaining about the Spurs and Pistons.  There is a reason why these teams are always up there, it's because they play the right way.

Don't like it, then don't watch, you won't be missed.

fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
Im not the biggest basket ball fan, but i loved the spurs pistion finals last time, is its good fundamental basketball, the way it was ment to be played, there are reasons why these 2 defense first teams are always near the top
Beba_FH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Beba_FH
Member since 2006 • 118 Posts

I'd like to see Utah Jazz Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, but most Likely it will be the San Antonio Spurs Vs. Detroit Pistons (I Hate The Pistons:evil:

yellosnolvr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 yellosnolvr
Member since 2005 • 19302 Posts
well...why do you hate the pistons?
whodeysay85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 whodeysay85
Member since 2006 • 3237 Posts
Spurs play fundamental basketball? yeah sure...if you mean dirty play. Gimme a break Bruce Bowen is dirty as any player i've ever seen. But it seems like its gonna happen.
Knowledge33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Knowledge33
Member since 2007 • 841 Posts
I hate the Spurs because I hate Bruce Bowen, I have nothing logical to say, that's why I say dumb thingswhodeysay85
JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
Cavs vs Jazz would NOT bring in huge ratings. Maybe higher than Spurs/Pistons 2, but still pretty bad.
Xythos09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 Xythos09
Member since 2005 • 2458 Posts
I don't seeing another Spurs-Pistons Finals match-up. The only team I'd like to see in place of the Spurs would be the Suns and in place of Detroit, Chicago.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts
Any Finals that goes 7 games can't be boring. That was some passionate basketball being played, especially Game 7.
ScoopyMcScoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ScoopyMcScoop
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts

Shooks has it right, if you're a basketball fan, then that series is not a bad choice for you. In all honesty, you're probably a casual-basketball fan (notice, the casual before the basketball). Which means, you would have loved a completely non-fundamental, not right way, style of basketball... kinda like a Bulls vs. Warriors Championship. The Bulls... who are arguably more guilty than Detroit of relying on their jumper (at least Detroit has other threats besides that too), and the Warriors who have no real semblance of an offense, more a scatterbrained, drive, feed out to guy at three point line, chuck it up George Costanza style, and hope for the best kind of offense.

Is that what you'd really want? If you were a basketball fan no...

...but seeings how you're clearly a casual first fan, you want to see the Suns, or the Warriors, or the Cavies, or the Baby Bulls.

Do all the REAL basketball fans a favor, and stop lumping yourself in with them.

Btw, Utah V Cleveland is a big series?  Please.  That's Lebron vs. "WhO!?!" in the eyes of the public.  That would get ratings that would be far more shallow in content, and probably just as shallow in the number of viewers column...  There are more casual fans than hardcore.  That's always the case with everything pretty much.  Hence, people wanted Suns v Heat two years ago... instead, they got two awesome, fundamentally sound, efficient, well coached teams to go at it for 7 games... o you poor babies.

Hook_Em

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Hook_Em
Member since 2007 • 230 Posts

[QUOTE="whodeysay85"]I hate the Spurs because I hate Bruce Bowen, I have nothing logical to say, that's why I say dumb thingsKnowledge33

:lol: You know he is thinking that.

LessThanMarcus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LessThanMarcus
Member since 2003 • 655 Posts

Bruce Bowen isn't dirty. He just annoys the hell out of people and they get frustrated and start crying. Like this guy who called bowen dirty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_opN08oTKdI

KH-mixerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#14 KH-mixerX
Member since 2007 • 5702 Posts

I'd like to see Utah Jazz Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers, but most Likely it will be the San Antonio Spurs Vs. Detroit Pistons (I Hate The Pistons:evil:

Beba_FH

I'm sure the Pistons hate you.

shooks20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 shooks20
Member since 2005 • 1943 Posts
[QUOTE="Beba_FH"]

KH-mixerX

I'm sure the Pistons hate you.

Indeed they do 

Gamefan1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Gamefan1986
Member since 2005 • 1325 Posts
Is Bowen dirty? Ehh...kinda borderline, but I don't think so. But I love how one easily avoidable hip check with a little bit of acting at the end by Nash and all of a sudden the Spurs are a dirty team. I also love how everyone who isn't a longtime fan of basketball calls the Spurs boring, even though they closed out the Suns by scoring 114 points, a high number that Suns and Warriors chaotic style homers call entertaining. Honestly I'd love to see another Spurs/Pistons finals. Did I enjoy watching GS? Yea, but does that mean that that style is the way the game should be played? NO. If I wanted to watch people play like that all the time, I'd go outside with a digital camcorder.
Ernice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#17 Ernice
Member since 2005 • 1269 Posts

i would like to see a Cavs / Spurs final. cos thats the only option thats available that i like. but if i could have changed the outcome, Warriors vs Spurs or Warriors vs Suns would have been nice. not that i like the Warriors but i couldnt think of any other team from their end that i would like to see. and no Dallas doesnt count.

ScoopyMcScoop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 ScoopyMcScoop
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
The Warriors winning the title would have been a travesty for basketball in all honesty... great for casuals, but it would have spoken large volumes about how the NBA has changed... and not necessarily for the better.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#19 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I have to agree that a Spurs vs Pistons Final would be LAME!!! I'm a big bball fan but it really is boring to watch the Spurs and Pistons play. They are both great teams but they don't have much flash (not that that's a bad thing in itself). The only issue with that is that most people have been spoiled now with how much the NBA has turned to offense and big flashy plays. I know these two teams make some nice plays every now and then but it's more of a defensive struggle which is boring to most people now (and that's the NBA's fault). I will say I would rather see LeBron in the finals with the Jazz because Utah is my team and I just really like LeBron. I couldn't care less about flash I just don't like the Pistons or the Spurs very much so I wouldn't have much interest in that finals anyway... And both teams really are boring flash or no flash... I'm hoping the Cavs can get it going and that the Jazz can win the two games at home (which is exactly what they did during the season against the Spurs and what they just did previously against the Rockets). There is still hope but it really isn't looking good!

lunney523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lunney523
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
For everyone bashing me saying that I dont appreciate basketball....I do, defense wins championships I know that, But the same teams on top isnt exciting.  Also the league is changing into an uptempo style, soon fundamental basketball will be along the lines of a running and gunning team.  New era, new style of athletic players, new basketball style.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 nickdastick

For everyone bashing me saying that I dont appreciate basketball....I do, defense wins championships I know that, But the same teams on top isnt exciting.  Also the league is changing into an uptempo style, soon fundamental basketball will be along the lines of a running and gunning team.  New era, new style of athletic players, new basketball style.lunney523

I agree that the same teams on top isn't exciting (if they aren't your team mind you) at least when it gets to the point that the same couple of teams are always on top (Yankees I'm looking at you even if you don't win championships you are still in the hunt just because you have such a huge salary). It's mainly because most of us take it for granted that a team is so good though. I really think that the Spurs and Pistons are really good I just really get bored watching them play agasint each other...

tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#22 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts

When Dirk (and his no heart having self) and Dallas got knocked out in the first round I knew it would come down to Detroit and the Spurs.  Both of those teams are so similar...two veteran teams that can play baseline to baseline or in a half court set and execute with alot of talent and people who know which role they fall into.  The Cavs and Jazz are up and coming teams and trust me I like both of them, but they are not ready yet.  Boozer and Deron are going to keep that Utah franchise booming for the next few years and we know what Bron Bron can do...but Tim Duncan, Manu, T Parker, Billups, Rip and Sheed are proven.  It would be good to see new blood...that's understood...but they don't deserve to be there yet.  Stop being bias and pay attention to how these teams play because the title is up for grabs...it's going to be a seven game series!!!

RBerry82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RBerry82
Member since 2002 • 9631 Posts

Spurs play fundamental basketball? yeah sure...if you mean dirty play. Gimme a break Bruce Bowen is dirty as any player i've ever seen. But it seems like its gonna happen.whodeysay85

And yet there are 29 other coaches who would gladly put Bowen on their roster.

tryfe_lyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

#24 tryfe_lyn
Member since 2005 • 4122 Posts

I have to agree that a Spurs vs Pistons Final would be LAME!!! I'm a big bball fan but it really is boring to watch the Spurs and Pistons play. They are both great teams but they don't have much flash (not that that's a bad thing in itself). The only issue with that is that most people have been spoiled now with how much the NBA has turned to offense and big flashy plays. I know these two teams make some nice plays every now and then but it's more of a defensive struggle which is boring to most people now (and that's the NBA's fault). I will say I would rather see LeBron in the finals with the Jazz because Utah is my team and I just really like LeBron. I couldn't care less about flash I just don't like the Pistons or the Spurs very much so I wouldn't have much interest in that finals anyway... And both teams really are boring flash or no flash... I'm hoping the Cavs can get it going and that the Jazz can win the two games at home (which is exactly what they did during the season against the Spurs and what they just did previously against the Rockets). There is still hope but it really isn't looking good!

nickdastick

Well you couldn't be that big of a basketball fan if you're spewing that mess about flash or no flash.  You'd rather watch LeBron without help, turn the ball over and miss his free throws than a team that can lock a player like LeBron down?  LeBron is going to do his thing, don't get me wrong, but the Pistons play defense collectively and will contain him just enough to win the game or they will shut his teammates down.  Good defense is not boring...it's fundamentally sound and a key ingredient to winning a championship...all flash can get you is a spot on ESPN's top ten...and how can you not like Tim Duncan.  He's one of the best if not the best low post player in the league right now (maybe KG as well)...my man had 9 blocks a few nights ago...9 BLOCKS!!!  You don't see that too often...he was pinning everybody's shot on the glass.  I'm sorry...but if we played one on one you could cross me (yea right) but once you went in for a lay-up, I'd come outta nowhere and pin yo stuff on the glass...then I'd come back and give you a helmet...ha ha ha...

Look at my page for the definition of helmet!!!

marksman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 marksman77
Member since 2003 • 454 Posts

The last time the Spurs played the Pistons it was a great Finals!  I remember seeing a game where each team had two possesions with the ball and each team got swatted and had to run back on defense and try to score.  It was awesome seeing two great teams effectively play chess on the floor because every basket counted. 

It will be another great series.  I just hope San Anonio can get win the title again because this is a different team with Chris Webber and without Ben Wallace

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#26 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts

I'm so sick of so called basketball fans complaining about the Spurs and Pistons. There is a reason why these teams are always up there, it's because they play the right way.

Don't like it, then don't watch, you won't be missed.

shooks20
/agree people love star players and i'm getting tired of it. I don't care about Lebron VS utah thats so disrespectfull to the Cavaliers as an team to Say i wanna see Lebron VS utah i mean god this guy isn't even putting up great number he can dunk woohoo like i never seen that before :sigh: , if i was on the cavs team with 2 sec to go i would miss on purpose and hope for a trade next season cause if you make it Lebrons gonna get all the credit even if he just sores 25 points.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 peacebringer
if your saying a Detriot VS pistons game is stupid , i'm sorry to say you know nothing about Basketball. Basketball is getting less rating year after year and whats killer basketballs rating is there seem to be no team effort on the court and all the media glamourizes is stars. They talk about how Lebron missed the shot or he should have shot it, even lebron knows he can't win it alone and as he said i passed it cause he was wide open, what does that say? he's not Jordan. he's a team player but the media wants to make him like he's got skills when all he really can do is drive to the whole, thruth is Americans sucks at basketball now becuas eall player can do is drive to the hole.  What happened in the olympics ? we lost with an Lineup that consisted of the most flashiest players from America yea we failed and made a fool out of the american name for basketball. put the whole pistons team on the olympic /Gold
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 nickdastick
[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

tryfe_lyn

Well you couldn't be that big of a basketball fan if you're spewing that mess about flash or no flash.  You'd rather watch LeBron without help, turn the ball over and miss his free throws than a team that can lock a player like LeBron down?  LeBron is going to do his thing, don't get me wrong, but the Pistons play defense collectively and will contain him just enough to win the game or they will shut his teammates down.  Good defense is not boring...it's fundamentally sound and a key ingredient to winning a championship...all flash can get you is a spot on ESPN's top ten...and how can you not like Tim Duncan.  He's one of the best if not the best low post player in the league right now (maybe KG as well)...my man had 9 blocks a few nights ago...9 BLOCKS!!!  You don't see that too often...he was pinning everybody's shot on the glass.  I'm sorry...but if we played one on one you could cross me (yea right) but once you went in for a lay-up, I'd come outta nowhere and pin yo stuff on the glass...then I'd come back and give you a helmet...ha ha ha...

I swear dude, you have the most pointless and ill written posts I have ever seen!!! You obviously aren't capable of understanding what I was saying in my post. I was sitting here saying that most people have been conditioned to like flash more now since that is exactly what the NBA is marketing. So in other words I know winning isn't about flash (all the time since Jordan had plenty of flash) but I'm saying that most people want that because that is what the NBA markets!!! Now, flash or no flash I still will be bored by the Spurs and Pistons. Not because I don't appreciate how they play, the teams just bore me!!! You can have flash and good D, they can go hand in hand (look up Jordan's Bulls or Malone and Stockton's Jazz). Seriously though, try to understand what I am talking about before you try and make a feeble attempt at answering. Oh, and if we played one on one, just from looking at your scenario, I would destroy you. That is all.

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 peacebringer
[QUOTE="tryfe_lyn"][QUOTE="nickdastick"]

nickdastick

Well you couldn't be that big of a basketball fan if you're spewing that mess about flash or no flash. You'd rather watch LeBron without help, turn the ball over and miss his free throws than a team that can lock a player like LeBron down? LeBron is going to do his thing, don't get me wrong, but the Pistons play defense collectively and will contain him just enough to win the game or they will shut his teammates down. Good defense is not boring...it's fundamentally sound and a key ingredient to winning a championship...all flash can get you is a spot on ESPN's top ten...and how can you not like Tim Duncan. He's one of the best if not the best low post player in the league right now (maybe KG as well)...my man had 9 blocks a few nights ago...9 BLOCKS!!! You don't see that too often...he was pinning everybody's shot on the glass. I'm sorry...but if we played one on one you could cross me (yea right) but once you went in for a lay-up, I'd come outta nowhere and pin yo stuff on the glass...then I'd come back and give you a helmet...ha ha ha...

I swear dude, you have the most pointless and ill written posts I have ever seen!!! You obviously aren't capable of understanding what I was saying in my post. I was sitting here saying that most people have been conditioned to like flash more now since that is exactly what the NBA is marketing. So in other words I know winning isn't about flash (all the time since Jordan had plenty of flash) but I'm saying that most people want that because that is what the NBA markets!!! Now, flash or no flash I still will be bored by the Spurs and Pistons. Not because I don't appreciate how they play, the teams just bore me!!! You can have flash and good D, they can go hand in hand (look up Jordan's Bulls or Malone and Stockton's Jazz). Seriously though, try to understand what I am talking about before you try and make a feeble attempt at answering. Oh, and if we played one on one, just from looking at your scenario, I would destroy you. That is all.

If theyn bore you then you don't know anything about basketball, What is the Cavs/Utah gonna do thats so special? Utah is a crappy team and if they make the finals no matter what team the play it will be boring. if it comes down the Cavs and utah it would be the lowest rated game in NBA history.
DuhQbnSiLo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30 DuhQbnSiLo
Member since 2007 • 622 Posts
That Up Tempo type of play does not win championships...  its why the Warriors and Suns lost. Pistons and Spurs play to win championship you can talk about them all you want. Alll they want is more rings.
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
People overexaggerate too much. I don't see why Pistons v. Spurs will be a boring match. Last time they met, they gave us a great face off in the finals. I don't see how two half-court teams are boring. They play excellent defense and executed offense.
Avatar image for midnite_toker22
midnite_toker22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 midnite_toker22
Member since 2006 • 379 Posts

well out of the four teams remaining only the spurs/pistons would be interesting

utah doesnt have any real stars

and cleveland would get dominated by the spurs

none of the possible matchups are gonna be as good as the suns/ spurs series was

its too bad the commissioner had to ruin an epic 7-game series

(not that i think the suns would have won the whole series, just game 5)

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 nickdastick
[QUOTE="nickdastick"][QUOTE="tryfe_lyn"][QUOTE="nickdastick"]

peacebringer

Well you couldn't be that big of a basketball fan if you're spewing that mess about flash or no flash. You'd rather watch LeBron without help, turn the ball over and miss his free throws than a team that can lock a player like LeBron down? LeBron is going to do his thing, don't get me wrong, but the Pistons play defense collectively and will contain him just enough to win the game or they will shut his teammates down. Good defense is not boring...it's fundamentally sound and a key ingredient to winning a championship...all flash can get you is a spot on ESPN's top ten...and how can you not like Tim Duncan. He's one of the best if not the best low post player in the league right now (maybe KG as well)...my man had 9 blocks a few nights ago...9 BLOCKS!!! You don't see that too often...he was pinning everybody's shot on the glass. I'm sorry...but if we played one on one you could cross me (yea right) but once you went in for a lay-up, I'd come outta nowhere and pin yo stuff on the glass...then I'd come back and give you a helmet...ha ha ha...

If theyn bore you then you don't know anything about basketball, What is the Cavs/Utah gonna do thats so special? Utah is a crappy team and if they make the finals no matter what team the play it will be boring. if it comes down the Cavs and utah it would be the lowest rated game in NBA history.

Yeah... Utah sure is crappy seeing as they have one of the best young players in Deron Williams, one of the best PF in the NBA in Carlos Boozer, and one of the best C's in Memhmet Okur... I didn't even mention Paul Milsap who did a great job off the bench or Fischer and Harpring who would start on a lot of teams... No, they are just crappy, that's why they made it all the way to the Western Conference Finals and gave the Spurs their worst loss of the year... You're right though, they are just a crappy team...

Seriously, do you even watch basketball? If you do, this is just sad. I'm not even sitting here saying that the Spurs and Pistons are bad, I'm just saying I find them boring because of the pace and way they play bball. Not to mention the fact that I don't care for some of the guys on both teams. Just because I don't like watching defensive struggles doesn't mean I know nothing of basketball, it simply means I don't like watching defensive struggles... It's not that hard to figure out.

dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#34 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
[QUOTE="peacebringer"][QUOTE="nickdastick"][QUOTE="tryfe_lyn"][QUOTE="nickdastick"]

nickdastick

Yeah... Utah sure is crappy seeing as they have one of the best young players in Deron Williams, one of the best PF in the NBA in Carlos Boozer, and one of the best C's in Memhmet Okur... I didn't even mention Paul Milsap who did a great job off the bench or Fischer and Harpring who would start on a lot of teams... No, they are just crappy, that's why they made it all the way to the Western Conference Finals and gave the Spurs their worst loss of the year... You're right though, they are just a crappy team...

Seriously, do you even watch basketball? If you do, this is just sad. I'm not even sitting here saying that the Spurs and Pistons are bad, I'm just saying I find them boring because of the pace and way they play bball. Not to mention the fact that I don't care for some of the guys on both teams. Just because I don't like watching defensive struggles doesn't mean I know nothing of basketball, it simply means I don't like watching defensive struggles... It's not that hard to figure out.

You keep mentioning these teams will be boring because of defense, but these teams have incredibly well-executed offense. It's pretty to watch. San Antonio has such a great pick and roll and it's amazing to watch Duncan who's so patient. It's also great to watch Rip coming off that pick and making a turn around jumpshot or Billups backing a smaller guard up and knocking down a jumper. It's just great to see how 5 teammates can work together so well on both teams.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#35 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

If you don't enjoy seeing heart, passion, and physicality then you don't enjoy watching good basketball because those are the 3 key qualities of the spurs and pistons.

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#36 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
I think some people misunderstand when they say its boring I think what they mean is they just get tired of seeing the same teams and I can't blame them it does get old except if your a fan of one of those teams.  Its just there opinion though its not a knock on there team obviously the Spurs and Pistons can be just as explosive as any other team out there.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts

I really don't have any problem with a Spurs/Pistons rematch. Last time they played in the Finals it was one of the most exciting, hard fought series i've ever watched.

Of course, I'd like to see the Cavs in the Finals(Seeing as they're my team) but if we lose to the Pistons and the Spurs close out Utah I think it'd be a great finals series, just like last time.

zeldafan00013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38 zeldafan00013
Member since 2004 • 6575 Posts
You say the Spurs are Dirty which they are but so are the CAVS.  that brazilian guy with the curly fro is possibly the dirtyist player in the game of basketball they just dont call him on alot of the stuff he does.  Finals = Pistons - Spurs.  Pistons win.  Jazz vs. Cavs would only be watched by Jazz and Cavs fans and Lebron fans, the Jazz are possibly the most boring team in the game and Lebron though he is amazing is to highly rated and the NBA wants him to be the face of the game as Jordon once was which is kinda annoying.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#39 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

I think some people misunderstand when they say its boring I think what they mean is they just get tired of seeing the same teams and I can't blame them it does get old except if your a fan of one of those teams.  Its just there opinion though its not a knock on there team obviously the Spurs and Pistons can be just as explosive as any other team out there.PatsFanVince

I don't remember hearing all this whining when it was the lakers winning 3 titles in a row or the bulls winning 6 in 8 years. 

juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#40 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
That would be LAAAME. Gotta go with Cavs over the Pistons. Cmon, there needs to be something different in the finals. Plus Lebron owns!
ganon42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ganon42
Member since 2004 • 1749 Posts
Bruce bowen looks like scooby doo..............................Utah and Pistons would be an alright match up id say.