Sabres vs. Senators

This topic is locked from further discussion.

shadow8585

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shadow8585
Member since 2006 • 2947 Posts
How awesome would that be if Ryan Miller skated to the center of the ice before the game, waving Ray Emory to center ice to settle their differences? As a diehard Sabres fan, I would LOVE to see that. I think all of Western New York would register as an earthquake if he did that lol. What do you think about and how many games does it take the Sabres to grind out this series victory, I'm leaning towards a hard fought, close 6 games.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

Thats about the worst thing to happen for a Sabres fan, Miller weighs about 160lbs or something like that, Emery would put him in a wheelchair. And good luck winning anything with Ty Conklin in net. That guy couldn't stop a beachball.

I'm saying Sens in 7, it'll be a good series but with all the s*** Ottawa's taken over the years (especially after last years series with the sabres) they'll want to prove everyone wrong. I'm calling it now, Chris Neil scores the GW goal off a deflection from Wade Redden.

razman55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 razman55
Member since 2003 • 3507 Posts

Well if that fight were to happen, Emery would destroy him.

As i'm from Ottawa, all I have to say is GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!! (Sens in 5.)

billjakybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 46

#4 billjakybob
Member since 2004 • 14574 Posts
i dont know cant really say untill i see game 1but i think it will go to 7 games
jeebuscrust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 jeebuscrust
Member since 2004 • 5571 Posts
Ottawa is a one trick pony. Sabres in 6.
CJL182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CJL182
Member since 2003 • 9233 Posts
The Sharks were eliminated, so I'm rooting for Buffalo now.  Nothing against the Sens, I just feel bad for Sabres fans and Buffalo is a great team.  I don't really care who wins the Cup except for Anaheim.  I want the Sharks to be the first team to bring the Stanley Cup to California.
JRoss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 JRoss17
Member since 2005 • 5915 Posts

Sens in 6, Hopefully an Anaheim vs Ottawa finals with Anaheim in 5 :)

soundsofsulfur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 soundsofsulfur
Member since 2006 • 172 Posts
Anaheim will beat detroit im pretty sure but buffalos offense is gonna be too much for the sens. but that is gonna be a crazy series prob go 6
Sparky-05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 Sparky-05
Member since 2006 • 2015 Posts
Ottawas gas tank is about to run out. Buffalo will the first 2 games, Ottawa will take one of the next two and buffalo will finish it out with a Game 5 finish. Thats my prediction :D
Avatar image for bloody1f4knight
bloody1f4knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 bloody1f4knight
Member since 2006 • 4922 Posts
I think Buffalo is going to take this series. Buffalo in game 7!!
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#12 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

Ottawa looked so dominant last night it was scary and if they can keep this up they will walk all over the Sabres.  I'm calling Sens in 6.  Briere has been a no show in the play-offs and the Sabres defence is too weak.

Sens tank running low?  Miller fighting Emery?  Wow. 

fws831

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 fws831
Member since 2003 • 848 Posts
ottawa is gonna win it in 5 or 6
JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 JopaGeri
Member since 2004 • 538 Posts

Sens in 5. Then Its Off to Detroit.

Boocian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Boocian
Member since 2006 • 256 Posts

Ottawa is going to win game 3 and then in game 4 the sabres are going to get pissed and in that game it is going to be all fights. Emery will destroy Miller. Then the Sens will sweep Buffalo. Then it would be sick to watch Emery fight Hasek

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

Ottawa is going to win game 3 and then in game 4 the sabres are going to get pissed and in that game it is going to be all fights. Emery will destroy Miller. Then the Sens will sweep Buffalo. Then it would be sick to watch Emery fight Hasek

Boocian
The Sens won't sweep them on account of Sens fans being an embarassment to hockey. They just sit there quietly all game, no emotion, maybe a polite golf clap for a goal.
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts
[QUOTE="Boocian"]

pundog

The Sens won't sweep them on account of Sens fans being an embarassment to hockey. They just sit there quietly all game, no emotion, maybe a polite golf clap for a goal.

We shall see "pundog". 

JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JopaGeri
[QUOTE="Boocian"]

pundog

The Sens won't sweep them on account of Sens fans being an embarassment to hockey. They just sit there quietly all game, no emotion, maybe a polite golf clap for a goal.

uhhh.... Sabres fans are any better? sure there loud, but they dont know what there yelling about. and where were they at the beginning of the season?

FlakoSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 FlakoSS
Member since 2007 • 201 Posts

well the series right now is 3-1 ottawa but i still believe that buffalo can bring it to 7

not a sabres fan but i hate the ottawa senators(im a habs fan)

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

I like everyone on that Senators roster except Emery.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#21 Los9090
Member since 2004 • 7288 Posts

The Sens won't sweep them on account of Sens fans being an embarassment to hockey. They just sit there quietly all game, no emotion, maybe a polite golf clap for a goal.

uhhh.... Sabres fans are any better? sure there loud, but they dont know what there yelling about. and where were they at the beginning of the season?

These are two ridiculous comments if I ever heard any.  I had a friend of mine go to Ottawa and he said during "O Canada" that the singer stopped and held up the microphone because all the Sens fans were belting it out.  C'mon now, thats passion.

As for the diss on Sabres fans, we now darned well what we're cheering about.  And during the beginning of the season, you can bet that the Arena was sold out after the season we had last eyar. 

JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 JopaGeri

Los9090

These are two ridiculous comments if I ever heard any.  I had a friend of mine go to Ottawa and he said during "O Canada" that the singer stopped and held up the microphone because all the Sens fans were belting it out.  C'mon now, thats passion.

As for the diss on Sabres fans, we now darned well what we're cheering about.  And during the beginning of the season, you can bet that the Arena was sold out after the season we had last eyar. 

lmao, first of all you dont have anything to cheer about anymore, and second if sabres fans were loyal it wouldnt have taken a good season the year before for the games to be sold out. Your there when there winning and when there not your no where to be found. Kind of like Detroit fans lmao.

juicetino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

#23 juicetino
Member since 2005 • 17873 Posts
Sens won in 5 haha so much for Sabres grinding out the series win.
Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Los9090
[QUOTE="Los9090"]

JopaGeri

These are two ridiculous comments if I ever heard any. I had a friend of mine go to Ottawa and he said during "O Canada" that the singer stopped and held up the microphone because all the Sens fans were belting it out. C'mon now, thats passion.

As for the diss on Sabres fans, we now darned well what we're cheering about. And during the beginning of the season, you can bet that the Arena was sold out after the season we had last eyar.

lmao, first of all you dont have anything to cheer about anymore, and second if sabres fans were loyal it wouldnt have taken a good season the year before for the games to be sold out. Your there when there winning and when there not your no where to be found. Kind of like Detroit fans lmao.

Well you certainly have a keen grasp of the obvious with your subtle reminder of the Sabres being knocked out of the playoffs.  You don't need to jab at me when  I pointed out that you had made extremely negative biased remarks about Sens and Sabres fans.

So why would I as a customer, be more willing to buy a product when it is of good quality? Fans are more inclined to attend games of their teams when they are successful. People still keep up with news about their favorite teams. But if they're stinking up the joint, then why pay money for a ticket?

JopaGeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 JopaGeri
[QUOTE="JopaGeri"][QUOTE="Los9090"]

Los9090

These are two ridiculous comments if I ever heard any. I had a friend of mine go to Ottawa and he said during "O Canada" that the singer stopped and held up the microphone because all the Sens fans were belting it out. C'mon now, thats passion.

As for the diss on Sabres fans, we now darned well what we're cheering about. And during the beginning of the season, you can bet that the Arena was sold out after the season we had last eyar.

Well you certainly have a keen grasp of the obvious with your subtle reminder of the Sabres being knocked out of the playoffs.  You don't need to jab at me when  I pointed out that you had made extremely negative biased remarks about Sens and Sabres fans.

So why would I as a customer, be more willing to buy a product when it is of good quality? Fans are more inclined to attend games of their teams when they are successful. People still keep up with news about their favorite teams. But if they're stinking up the joint, then why pay money for a ticket?

Im not just talking the fans in the stands, im talking the fans in general, always making up excuses for why there team lost.

Being  a Maple Leaf fan myself i have learned to take a lot of crap from Red Wings fans. (its really bad living across the river from them) I just dont see Red Wings flags all year round, not until there in the Playoffs and as for me no matter how bad my team is doing (and they havent been doing well for the past 30 years!lol) i would still buy a ticket.

Los9090

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Los9090
[QUOTE="Los9090"][QUOTE="JopaGeri"][QUOTE="Los9090"]

JopaGeri

Well you certainly have a keen grasp of the obvious with your subtle reminder of the Sabres being knocked out of the playoffs. You don't need to jab at me when I pointed out that you had made extremely negative biased remarks about Sens and Sabres fans.

Im not just talking the fans in the stands, im talking the fans in general, always making up excuses for why there team lost.

Being a Maple Leaf fan myself i have learned to take a lot of crap from Red Wings fans. (its really bad living across the river from them) I just dont see Red Wings flags all year round, not until there in the Playoffs and as for me no matter how bad my team is doing (and they havent been doing well for the past 30 years!lol) i would still buy a ticket.

I only put on my Sabres flag on my car during the playoffs since I don't want it to be overkill.  Plus the thing would get ruined driving 70 mph on the freeway.  I still attended Sabres games when they had that bad spell during the bankruptcy years.  And the team was not doing that well either.  But since you're a Leafs fan, I see the reasoning to your assessment about us.Â