Official NFL 2013 Season topic

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by Bobbles (11678 posts) -
#102 Posted by Silverbond (16024 posts) -

happyhappyredskins.gif.

#103 Posted by Chutebox (36210 posts) -

Haha, I saw that on highlights.  Started laughing.  Good game by him though!

#104 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
#105 Posted by TheGrat1 (4251 posts) -
#106 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -
#107 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -

Man the Pats O-line is decimated. Eagles shouldn't have a problem pass rushing.

#108 Posted by No_Hablo_Ingles (8365 posts) -

sherman-tank1
New defensive system. Going to be interesting seeing Trent Cole as a 3-4 outside linebacker.
#109 Posted by RevanBITW (535 posts) -
[QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

No_Hablo_Ingles
New defensive system. Going to be interesting seeing Trent Cole as a 3-4 outside linebacker.

Coaches need to learn to adapt to their players, not vice versa. Dwight Freeney, a future HOFamer was nowhere to be found in a 3-4 system last year. I don't get it.
#110 Posted by -Halftime- (10004 posts) -
Cole is going to be such a liability in pass defense
#111 Posted by No_Hablo_Ingles (8365 posts) -
[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

RevanBITW

Coaches need to learn to adapt to their players, not vice versa. Dwight Freeney, a future HOFamer was nowhere to be found in a 3-4 system last year. I don't get it.

I'm hoping for the best... preparing for the worst.
#112 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="No_Hablo_Ingles"][QUOTE="sherman-tank1"]

RevanBITW

This post is all win.  Besides, one of the big selling points of the 3-4 is blitzing from multiple positions, which can be accomplished with the 4-3 as well.

#113 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -

lmao Sanchez with a pick 6 already.

#114 Posted by yokofox33 (28971 posts) -

Blaine Gabbert: 4/8 for 12 yards. Kill me now.

#115 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -

yokofox33

Could be worse. You could have Sanchez.

#116 Posted by yokofox33 (28971 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

sherman-tank1

Could be worse. You could have Sanchez.

True. I'd have killed myself a long time ago with Sanchez.

#117 Posted by yokofox33 (28971 posts) -

Gabbert is still in the game and finally stringing together a good offensive series. Jags get a big rush of about 20 yards with 10 seconds left in the 1st quarter. They rush to the line to get one more meaningless snap for Gabbert... and he throws a pick. **** sickening.

#118 Posted by Seabas989 (9959 posts) -

Gabbert is still in the game and finally stringing together a good offensive series. Jags get a big rush of about 20 yards with 10 seconds left in the 1st quarter. They rush to the line to get one more meaningless snap for Gabbert... and he throws a pick. **** sickening.

yokofox33

Do you want Kirk Cousins?

#119 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -

[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

Seabas989

Do you want Kirk Cousins?

Or maybe Mallet?

#120 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
I want Graham Harrell GONE!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#121 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2601 posts) -

I want Graham Harrell GONE!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The-Apostle

Yeah I hate when my team signs qbs who should be backups as backups. 

#122 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]I want Graham Harrell GONE!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Put_in_Kitna

Yeah I hate when my team signs qbs who should be backups as backups. 

He's a third- or fourth-string caliber quarterback at best. We picked up Vince Young because we know Harrell sucks. He'll never amount to anything. It's time to cut our losses and be done with him.
#123 Posted by JML897 (33111 posts) -
Backups are usually backups for a reason, it's because they pretty much blow.
#124 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Backups are usually backups for a reason, it's because they pretty much blow. JML897
Harrell hasn't developed at all. The Packers are generally good at developing backup QBs.
#125 Posted by sfkm2 (67770 posts) -
Back from vacation (school) Never take a nap and miss most of the games. Anyway. INT... NO!!!!
#126 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Glad VY is in.
#127 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Not good for Flynn!
#128 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
lol@Romo...
#129 Posted by JML897 (33111 posts) -

You are probably into these preseason games too much dude

#130 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
You are probably into these preeason games too much dudeJML897
I'm into football in general. I even watch CFL and AFL when I can find it. I just refuse to watch college football until my school has a team again. >_>
#131 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Tavecchio's playing Wide Receiver now? What? >_>
#132 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
I know it's just preseason but the Packers could've tried, at least...
#133 Posted by JML897 (33111 posts) -
Why?
#134 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Why?JML897
Because I prefer it when they win? Even if it doesn't mean anything?
#135 Posted by RevanBITW (535 posts) -
[QUOTE="JML897"]Why?The-Apostle
Because I prefer it when they win? Even if it doesn't mean anything?

Yeah I hate it too when the backups of my favorite team doesn't win against another team of backups.
#136 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Anyway, if Aaron Rodgers gets hurt the Packers are out of the playoffs. I mean, it's not like we have a Vikueens or Texans-like running game to help us (AP, Arian Foster) Honestly, I'd prefer Tebow, or even Sanchez as my backup QB over Harrell. >_>
#137 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8085 posts) -

Anyway, if Aaron Rodgers gets hurt the Packers are out of the playoffs. I mean, it's not like we have a Vikueens or Texans-like running game to help us (AP, Arian Foster) Honestly, I'd prefer Tebow, or even Sanchez as my backup QB over Harrell. >_>The-Apostle
Tebow no. Sanchez yes. And yeah if Rodgers gets hurt early you guys are toast.

#138 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Anyway, if Aaron Rodgers gets hurt the Packers are out of the playoffs. I mean, it's not like we have a Vikueens or Texans-like running game to help us (AP, Arian Foster) Honestly, I'd prefer Tebow, or even Sanchez as my backup QB over Harrell. >_>sherman-tank1

Tebow no. Sanchez yes. And yeah if Rodgers gets hurt early you guys are toast.

While my post was meant as a shot at Sanchez, I'd still prefer Tebow over Harrell. Or Sanchez over Harrell. Vince Young is better than Harrell but needs to shake off some cobwebs.
#139 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.
#140 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
That snap was bad...
#141 Posted by yokofox33 (28971 posts) -

Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.The-Apostle

You don't know hell like I do.

Chad Henne is a better option at this point. I just threw up in my mouth typing that.

#142 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.yokofox33

Chad Henne is a better option at this point. I just threw up in my mouth typing that.

Yeah... Sorry... My post was a shot at the Jags. >_> But Henne has his moments. He's definitely better than Gabbert. I'd even pick him (Henne) over Harrell. I just despise Harrell. God, I miss Flynn...
#143 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
"Last year, Christian Ponder's longest pass was 20 yards." That comment was lulz worthy. :lol: Vikueens suck...
#144 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8321 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.yokofox33

I can't believe they didn't address the quarterback position even a little. Not saying they should have panic drafted someone (like Gabbert), but you have to bring in someone else to shake it up a little. I'm cheering for the Jags this year though, hope Gus Bradley can help down there.
#145 Posted by The-Apostle (12108 posts) -
[QUOTE="yokofox33"]

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.monkeytoes61

I can't believe they didn't address the quarterback position even a little. Not saying they should have panic drafted someone (like Gabbert), but you have to bring in someone else to shake it up a little. I'm cheering for the Jags this year though, hope Gus Bradley can help down there.

Yeah, I'd like to see the Jags do well myself. I love watching an underdog team do well. :)
#146 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.The-Apostle

Gabbert>Tebow.

#147 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8321 posts) -

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.theone86

Gabbert>Tebow.

Oh stop. Gabbert has the same putrid completion percentage that Tebow does, without the 2:1 TD to INT ratio and rushing ability that Tebow has. I really don't want to get into a Tebow debate, but saying that Blaine Gabbert is a better quarterback is totally absurd. I've never seen a quarterback who is scared of the game like Gabbert, can't win with that.
#148 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

[QUOTE="theone86"]

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]Also, I almost said Gabbert but that's just crazy talk.monkeytoes61

Gabbert>Tebow.

Oh stop. Gabbert has the same putrid completion percentage that Tebow does, without the 2:1 TD to INT ratio and rushing ability that Tebow has. I really don't want to get into a Tebow debate, but saying that Blaine Gabbert is a better quarterback is totally absurd. I've never seen a quarterback who is scared of the game like Gabbert, can't win with that.

Any quarterback that knows how to step back into the pocket and throw is better than Tebow.  I don't know if there's ever been an NFL QB with a worse throwing motion.  I think I said before Tebow was traded that I would have loved to see him go to Jacksonville when everybody was speculating that was going to happen.  That still stands, I would love to see Tebow work with what's there in Jacksonville right now.

#149 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8321 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="theone86"]

Gabbert>Tebow.

theone86

Any quarterback that knows how to step back into the pocket and throw is better than Tebow.  I don't know if there's ever been an NFL QB with a worse throwing motion.  I think I said before Tebow was traded that I would have loved to see him go to Jacksonville when everybody was speculating that was going to happen.  That still stands, I would love to see Tebow work with what's there in Jacksonville right now.

So Ryan Leaf and JaMarcus Russell were better quarterbacks?
#150 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2601 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="theone86"]

Gabbert>Tebow.

theone86

Friend plz. Im too drunk to read th is garbage. F*** you Gabbert is garbage, rather have tebow.