Official NFL 2013 Season discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#401 Posted by mems_1224 (47293 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Feel bad for Cushing, he's going to be out all year again probably. Sam Bradford going to be out a while too.

Yup, there goes whats left of our defense. Luckily we have Case Keenum who's going to save our season

#402 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8369 posts) -

I like Jeff Garcia, but he couldn't even play in the UFL. I know, I watched. That was three years ago.

#403 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8369 posts) -

Would not at all be surprised if I woke up to an ESPN text message tomorrow that says Schiano has been canned.

#404 Edited by mems_1224 (47293 posts) -

@monkeytoes61 said:

Would not at all be surprised if I woke up to an ESPN text message tomorrow that says Schiano has been canned.

I hope he lasts the season. I like the bucs but this train wreck is fun to watch

#405 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

How is Schiano still the head coach of TB?

#406 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@mems_1224 said:

@monkeytoes61 said:

I hope he lasts the season. I like the bucs but this train wreck is fun to watch

I think the Jags are hoping he gets canned so they (the bucs) can have a real coach. >_>

#407 Edited by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@The-Apostle said:

@Chutebox said:

@The-Apostle: No, they really did.

The tongue in cheek comment was not directed at your post. It was questioning whether are not Garcia contacting the Browns was a tongue in cheek. Kind of like his way of telling the Browns they suck at that position and need one.

It turns out the Rams inquiring about Favre was a tongue in cheek anyway. >_>

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000269012/article/brett-favrest-louis-rams-connection-just-a-joke

#408 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

@GotFiveRings said:

@RevanBITW said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

Yo shoutouts to that Chip Kelly offense. Heck of a job guys. You really changed the NFL. No one is indeed ready for your offense. LMAO.

LOL at no hablo football crying again. Telling people they will leave when you were no where to be seen last year, go back to nba thread you waste. YOUR TEAM STINKS!

P.S. WTF BEARS?

To be fair I don't think any offenses would look good with Nick Foles.

He had 5 TDs and no INTs with a 67% completion in the last two games.

This. Can someone give credit to the Cowboys' defense?

#409 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

@DaJuicyMan said:

Im such a tard for saying RG3 was better than Luck last year.

Don't beat yourself up over it. He did have a great season last year.

#410 Posted by Major_Snake (5271 posts) -

10/25/2013

Cowboys currently in lead of division at 4-3. w00t

#411 Posted by yokofox33 (29916 posts) -

I find it hilarious the Jags are going to go 0-16 and might still not get the #1 pick. Fuck you, Tampa...

#412 Edited by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

I find it hilarious the Jags are going to go 0-16 and might still not get the #1 pick. Fuck you, Tampa...

I bet you're hoping they fire Schiano and get a real coach, huh?

#413 Edited by theone86 (20555 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

To be fair, a lot of it is the fault of their schedule. They play three divisions that are shaping up to be really good, they all have at least two legitimate playoff contenders if not three. It also doesn't help that their swing game opponents both got a lot better in the offseason, though those games are both upcoming. That, and the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all got better during the offseason.

I also think both teams might win a game. The most obvious contenders are Cleveland and Buffalo for Jacksonville and Buffalo and St. Louis for Tampa. It's been so incredibly rare for a team to not get a single win that I doubt it will happen once, much less twice in the same season. I do think the probability that Tampa wins a game and Jacksonville doesn't is better than the other way around, though. Anyways, remember that Tampa beat Green Bay back when the Packers were undefeated and Tampa was around the bottom of the league, and that the Chiefs won how many straight when Romeo Crenell took over. Stranger things have happened than the Bucs or Jaguars beating one of the teams left on their schedule that no one expects them to beat.

#414 Posted by PSP107 (11953 posts) -

@yokofox33 said:

He's at it again.

#415 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@theone86 said:

@yokofox33 said:

To be fair, a lot of it is the fault of their schedule. They play three divisions that are shaping up to be really good, they all have at least two legitimate playoff contenders if not three. It also doesn't help that their swing game opponents both got a lot better in the offseason, though those games are both upcoming. That, and the Chiefs, Raiders, and Chargers all got better during the offseason.

I also think both teams might win a game. The most obvious contenders are Cleveland and Buffalo for Jacksonville and Buffalo and St. Louis for Tampa. It's been so incredibly rare for a team to not get a single win that I doubt it will happen once, much less twice in the same season. I do think the probability that Tampa wins a game and Jacksonville doesn't is better than the other way around, though. Anyways, remember that Tampa beat Green Bay back when the Packers were undefeated and Tampa was around the bottom of the league, and that the Chiefs won how many straight when Romeo Crenell took over. Stranger things have happened than the Bucs or Jaguars beating one of the teams left on their schedule that no one expects them to beat.

Actually, it was the Chiefs that beat us, not the Bucs.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/nfl/gameflash/2011/12/18/4598/

#416 Edited by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@PSP107 said:

@yokofox33 said:

He's at it again.

He's just desperate for a QB. I hear Vince Young, Jeff Garcia and Tim Tebow are available. :P

#417 Posted by theone86 (20555 posts) -

@The-Apostle said:

@theone86 said:

@yokofox33 said:

I'm thinking of a different season then. I think the Bucs ended up with like three wins that season, but I specifically remember them beating the Packers wearing their orange creamsicle jerseys.

#418 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@theone86 said:

@The-Apostle said:

@theone86 said:

@yokofox33 said:

I'm thinking of a different season then. I think the Bucs ended up with like three wins that season, but I specifically remember them beating the Packers wearing their orange creamsicle jerseys.

Come to think of it, I seem to recall the Bucs being terrible but beating us while we were on top. Then again, we're always on top. Unlike Da Bears... >_>

#419 Posted by lamprey263 (24236 posts) -

Seattle Seahawks are going to murder Saint Louis Rams on Monday Night Football

luckily the sports enthusiasts will probably be watching the World Series, if they're lucky Saint Louis will win against Boston Sunday and have a Monday World Series celebration to ignore Ram's getting their shit pushed in

#420 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2653 posts) -

Fuck the lions. Hate this team.

#421 Posted by The-Apostle (12190 posts) -

@Put_in_Kitna said:

Officially rooting for your team today. >_>

#422 Posted by RevanBITW (565 posts) -

@Put_in_Kitna said:

You hate all teams that aren't the Cowboys, just say it.

#423 Edited by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

Vick hurt again or pulled for sucking?

#424 Posted by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

Fucking Stafford

#426 Edited by Boston_Boyy (3963 posts) -

I really hope fellow Patriots fans will finally stop trying to sugarcoat everything and pretend that everything is going to be alright after we get everyone healthy, or give time for the offense to develop a chemistry, or any of that bullshit. This team has looked completely anemic on offense all season, and even more so the past few games. The issues obviously don't fall on one player, it's true our offense should get better with time and our offensive line isn't as good as it has been, but Brady is NOT playing with his usual precision, zip, and awareness either.

#427 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

Jason Campbell hasn't been sacked yet!?

lol Eagles.

#428 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8369 posts) -

Jason Campbell with two TDs and 200 yards against one of the NFL's best defenses. Maybe things would have worked in Washington if they gave him any help. Fuck you, Chute.

#429 Posted by sfkm2 (67784 posts) -

What's up with the eagles?

#430 Edited by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

@monkeytoes61: Har har, bitch!

Reggie caring the ball like a rookie

#431 Edited by sfkm2 (67784 posts) -

I go on Nfl.com and see about the developing story about Micheal Vick. smh...Again like last season....

#432 Edited by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

@monkeytoes61 said:

Jason Campbell with two TDs and 200 yards against one of the NFL's best defenses. Maybe things would have worked in Washington if they gave him any help. Fuck you, Chute.

The only excuse Campbell had at Washington was the many offensive coordinators he had. But when he had the chance to be clutch he failed miserably.

#433 Posted by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

@sfkm2: Every season.

Lions would be killing it if they could hang on to the dam ball. Romo sucking yet another week. Why is he getting so much praise this season?

#434 Posted by sfkm2 (67784 posts) -

White! Don't do that! Gosh!

#435 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

Lions are useless.

#436 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3963 posts) -

@Boston_Boyy said:

I really hope fellow Patriots fans will finally stop trying to sugarcoat everything and pretend that everything is going to be alright after we get everyone healthy, or give time for the offense to develop a chemistry, or any of that bullshit. This team has looked completely anemic on offense all season, and even more so the past few games. The issues obviously don't fall on one player, it's true our offense should get better with time and our offensive line isn't as good as it has been, but Brady is NOT playing with his usual precision, zip, and awareness either.

Well

#437 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

Well I lost this week in fantasy thanks to that Lions and Cowboys game.

#438 Edited by sfkm2 (67784 posts) -

Brees Who dat! On 3rd & 20!

#439 Posted by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

Megatron got me 33 points so far. ..

#440 Posted by sfkm2 (67784 posts) -

Ouch! Reminds me of a team before game started. I forgot the team but it happen before the game.

#441 Edited by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

Sometimes I think Matt just doesn't throw the ball to megatron to prove he can do it without him. I don't care how many are on him, give the man the ball!

#442 Edited by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

#443 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

Holy Shit!!!

#444 Posted by Master_Live (14861 posts) -

Oh my, Stafford.

#445 Posted by mems_1224 (47293 posts) -

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Dallas

#446 Posted by Chutebox (37390 posts) -

LOVE IT!

#447 Posted by Seabas989 (10412 posts) -

Way to go Lions! lol Cowgirls.

lol my fantasy team getting destroyed by Romo, Bryant, Megatron and Reggie Bush...

#448 Posted by Major_Snake (5271 posts) -

I knew the Cowboys were going to lose when the announcers were saying "Cowboys will get a 2 game lead in the division" with about a minute left

#449 Posted by RevanBITW (565 posts) -

Now lets see how people will find a way to blame this one on Romo again.

#450 Posted by Bigboi500 (30110 posts) -

- Stafford clowns the girls.

- Bryant is a little bitch.