Official NFL 2013 Season discussion thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1601 Posted by Chutebox (36410 posts) -
#1602 Edited by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -
#1603 Edited by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

Finally. The bug is gone. Anyway.

For this Sunday: Saints, Seahawks (even though I hate Pete Carroll), Lions, Eagles, Packers, and....

If Cowboys choke like this past Sunday, this site will blow up like last time.

#1604 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (716 posts) -

WTF Boys...mann that shit was embarrassing. Get Garrett the fuck out i'm tired of that POS.

#1605 Posted by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -

WTF Boys...mann that shit was embarrassing. Get Garrett the fuck out i'm tired of that POS.

I'd be embarrassed too if I were a Cowgirls fan. But I'm a Packers fan, so...........................

lol@Cowgirls

#1606 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2602 posts) -

FUCK YOU SKINS! TEAM IS SHIT!

#1607 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

First and goal on the 3-yard-line and what does Garrett call? A pass play...

Also how useless is Washington's Special Teams that a journeyman player like Michael Spurlock can almost return a punt for a touchdown?

#1608 Edited by Silverbond (16046 posts) -

There has to be some sort of rule about not flagging Luke Kuechly. Fucking waste

#1609 Posted by Seabas989 (10026 posts) -

Man we stink. I remember when the Skins defense could actually stop the run.

#1610 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

smh man oh man

#1611 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (716 posts) -

We got to beat these scrubs. Saints v. Panthers is good.

#1612 Posted by yokofox33 (29196 posts) -

Jags with a commanding 13-6 lead over the Titans at half. We on that warpath toward 6 wins.

#1613 Edited by Seabas989 (10026 posts) -

And just like that we took the lead. :)

Brandon Carr, Tony Romo and Bill Callahan are my heroes.

#1614 Edited by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

I don't know who calls the offensive plays for Dallas. But I how they never leave

#1615 Edited by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Classic Garrett Ball...

#1616 Edited by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

Man if Dallas lose this game, I mean really!

#1617 Posted by GotFiveRings (375 posts) -

And just like that we took the lead. :)

Brandon Carr, Tony Romo and Bill Callahan are my heroes.

Yeah, Romo gaped it. FUCK YOU!

#1618 Posted by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

@GotFiveRings: No shit, defense decided to not to rush a gimp qb. Just glad he threw it to murray, got me points

#1619 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Tony Romo and crew just saved Jason Garrett's sorry ass yet again.

#1620 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

Time management killed the Saints again.

#1621 Posted by GotFiveRings (375 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@GotFiveRings: No shit, defense decided to not to rush a gimp qb. Just glad he threw it to murray, got me points

You got swept bitch, fuck you! Have fun with that top 3 pick... oh yeah, LMAO.

#1622 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (716 posts) -

We escaped, i'll take it. Romo son ! Man Garrett HAS to be fired tho after the season.

#1623 Posted by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

@GotFiveRings: That's ok, Cowboys gonna be sitting out of the playoffs with skins

#1624 Edited by GotFiveRings (375 posts) -

@Chutebox: At least we'd have a first round pick unlike your waste team who stinks and gets nothing for it.

#1625 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

Alright. Seahawks need to win. Where Monkeytoes61 at?

#1626 Edited by Chutebox (36410 posts) -
#1627 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

The refs just completely fucked over the Steelers.

#1628 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Cardinals get the ball in the redzone...then Carson Palmer throws another interception. Nice.

Meanwhile, heads are exploding in Pittsburgh. I can hear the cursing from here.

#1629 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

@Rayrota said:

Meanwhile, heads are exploding in Pittsburgh. I can hear the cursing from here.

In Chicago too.

#1630 Posted by mems_1224 (46178 posts) -

Of course Manning breaks the record against the Houston. It HAD to be against Houston.

#1631 Posted by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

Wow, Seattle just got a gift in that PA

#1632 Edited by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

Packers run a Garrett screen resulting in a pick six for the Steelers.

#1633 Edited by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

What in the world? Really! What kind of call is that!

#1634 Posted by yokofox33 (29196 posts) -

The Seahawks have fallen at home.

#1635 Edited by monkeytoes61 (8327 posts) -

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE CROCK OF SHIT. ONLY ON THE FUCKING MOON WOULD A BALL BOUNCE LIKE THAT OFF A MAN'S ARM.

Seriously, on what fucking planet would a ball bounce like that off a person's arm? You could see the rubber turf pellets kick up, that ball clearly hit the ground. What a fucking joke. I rarely complain about refs, but that was some serious bullshit.

#1636 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

Lions have 25 seconds left and 2 timeouts, they just decide to let the clock run out and go to OT...I don't get it. A couple good plays would've gotten them in FG range

#1637 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

I am very upset.... Very. POS ref. Really. Ugh! Mad at Sean and Ryan. Mad at how de ja vu happen again to us. Mad at the Cardinals. AHHHHHHHH!

#1638 Edited by JML897 (33120 posts) -

Detroit's collapse this year has been glorious

#1639 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

The Patriots got their revenge.

#1640 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

@monkeytoes61: That call stood? You can clearly see the ball hit the ground on the replay! What on Earth were the refs looking at?

#1641 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -
@Rayrota said:

@monkeytoes61: That call stood? You can clearly see the ball hit the ground on the replay! What on Earth were the refs looking at?

Who knows. They didn't think it hit the ground.

Mike Pereira - "You can tweet me as many expletives as you want. But if the replays are inconclusive, the call on the field must stand." (from twitter)

#1642 Edited by monkeytoes61 (8327 posts) -

@sfkm2 said:
@Rayrota said:

Mike Pereira - "You can tweet me as many expletives as you want. But if the replays are inconclusive, the call on the field must stand." (from twitter)

I agreed with the earlier non-fumble call based on that reasoning, inconclusive evidence. That ball hitting the ground looks pretty god damned conclusive to me. A ball wouldn't bounce in that direction, or with that force if it hit something with such a small surface area like Baldwin's forearm. You could see the turf pellets kick up, the ball clearly hit the ground.

Whatever, Hawks offense sucked dick today. Fuck Bevell, his playcalling is ass.

#1643 Posted by sfkm2 (67772 posts) -

@sfkm2 said:
@Rayrota said:

I agreed with the earlier non-fumble call based on that reasoning, inconclusive evidence. That ball hitting the ground looks pretty god damned conclusive to me. A ball wouldn't bounce in that direction, or with that force if it hit something with such a small surface area like Baldwin's forearm. You could see the turf pellets kick up, the ball clearly hit the ground.

Whatever, Hawks offense sucked dick today. Fuck Bevell, his playcalling is ass.

Completely agree but again. They didn't know what to do. So that awful call.

From Twitter again :

From a seahawk fan I'm guessing towards Mike Pereira I post earlier - "How about you lie on the floor, I'll throw balls at your arm, and we'll see how high they bounce?"

LMAO!

#1644 Posted by Seabas989 (10026 posts) -

Bad news: my team fuckin stinks

Good news: I'm up 84-63 in my fantasy championship week. If I win I get $600 assuming Deseana Jackson and the 49ers kicker don't put up a ton of points

#1645 Edited by Seabas989 (10026 posts) -

Wait Seattle lost at home? Wilson's stats look RG3 like. :P

#1646 Edited by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

Loved the game in Seattle and I'm glad Cards won. Seattle probably would have lost either way, but no way that didn't hit the ground.

#1647 Posted by The-Apostle (12141 posts) -

Packers lost but the Lions are out of the playoffs. Eagles are winning so I'm happy. :D

#1648 Edited by Chutebox (36410 posts) -

Packers lost but the Lions are out of the playoffs. Eagles are winning so I'm happy. :D

Packers win and they're in. Hopefully Rodgers plays next week so I can finally start him again and win my damn SB.

#1649 Edited by Seabas989 (10026 posts) -

lol at Lions and Bears.

#1650 Posted by JML897 (33120 posts) -

gg Bears

Luckily the Packers blow so this loss doesn't scare me too much