Nick Foles is the Greatest Quarterback of All Time.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by deuce4eva (859 posts) -

I told you guys. 22 of 28 passing for 7 TDs in 3 Quarters. He had more TDs than Incompletions. Let that sink in for a little bit. Nick Foles is GOAT.

#2 Edited by RevanBITW (546 posts) -

Against the Raiders though.

#3 Edited by Master_Live (14246 posts) -

Oh Deuce ;)

#4 Posted by ManInFlames (77 posts) -

That title belongs to the great Blaine Gabbert

#5 Edited by The-Apostle (12176 posts) -

I don't know about that... I think it could be Ryan Leaf. Let's bring back the old QB competition, but modify it a bit. Whoever MISSES the most targets between the three wins.

#6 Edited by Boston_Boyy (3921 posts) -

Are we ever getting our old threads back btw? The mods promised and haven't delivered. Granted it'd be unnecessary at this point, as replacements have been made for just about everything, but it's still nice to be able to link directly to these sorts of things.

#8 Posted by lostrib (35048 posts) -
#9 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

#10 Posted by yokofox33 (29407 posts) -

^ That's my favorite video of all-time.

#BLAINESWAGGERT

#11 Posted by roulettethedog (10963 posts) -

The same clown who could muster 9 points against the Cowboys. :p

#12 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -

Right before his 7 TD game i saw a dude at CVS on Halloween dressed as that bum Mike Vick and I told him he should have went as Nick Foles!

#13 Edited by tightwad34 (36 posts) -

@X360PS3AMD05:

What uh, how could you go as Vick? All you need is one of his jerseys but people already have a bunch of those. It's not really a costume if people wear them on a daily basis meandering around.

#14 Edited by FireEmblem_Man (8657 posts) -

@deuce4eva: LOL NO! I can argue that Josh McCown is better than Nick Foles since he has yet throw an interception

#15 Posted by bowchicka07 (1073 posts) -

No rings not GOAT.

#16 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

He has been quite good this season but it is too early to tell if he is going to have an excellent career much less be an over all contender in the long run much less considered a great.

Colin Kopernick had a great season last year but this year the defences all know how to stop him and that may happen to this bloke next year so wait and see before you get carried away.

#17 Edited by The-Apostle (12176 posts) -

@Rayrota said:

@ManInFlames said:

I watched that recently. I lol'd.

#18 Posted by Jacobistheman (3975 posts) -

No.

Eventually, you might say that, but just because he had a couple really good(/lucky) games, that doesn't mean he is the best.