NHL 13 GM Mode on PS3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

japa28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 japa28
Member since 2004 • 2797 Posts

Hey everyone,

I'm heading back home in a couple days for a very anticipated one month holiday and was thinking up of picking up NHL13 for my PS3. I've heard that the GM Mode for the PS3 version is a little glitchy in that it takes a long time to simulate days on the calendar. For those of you that have NHL13 on the PS3, is this true, and if yes, is the wait really that unbearable that it makes the mode itself unenjoyable? Does anyone know if there are any updates to fix this soon? Thanks a lot for your time!

The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts

Menus do take awhile to load and load times are a chore but overall it's a great game. You should pick it up, even with the load times.

EDIT: Furthermore, it may in fact be the only way we get to see hockey this year. :(

JohnBean42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 JohnBean42
Member since 2008 • 2810 Posts

Hey everyone,

I'm heading back home in a couple days for a very anticipated one month holiday and was thinking up of picking up NHL13 for my PS3. I've heard that the GM Mode for the PS3 version is a little glitchy in that it takes a long time to simulate days on the calendar. For those of you that have NHL13 on the PS3, is this true, and if yes, is the wait really that unbearable that it makes the mode itself unenjoyable? Does anyone know if there are any updates to fix this soon? Thanks a lot for your time!

japa28
I haven't found it glitchy, but is really slow. I've decided to just play all my games cause it'll take way too long to sim. No idea if they'll fix it..I've had it since Day 1 and nothing yet. Trades are also very..unbeiveable. Worst I've seen. My most lopsided: Carter Ashton and Brad Ross for Martin St. Louis. Oh and 1st and 2nd rounder in 2015 and Kadri for Jeff Skinner.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
[QUOTE="japa28"]

Hey everyone,

JohnBean42
I haven't found it glitchy, but is really slow. I've decided to just play all my games cause it'll take way too long to sim. No idea if they'll fix it..I've had it since Day 1 and nothing yet. Trades are also very..unbeiveable. Worst I've seen. My most lopsided: Carter Ashton and Brad Ross for Martin St. Louis. Oh and 1st and 2nd rounder in 2015 and Kadri for Jeff Skinner.

Yeah... Do yourself a favor and turn off CPU trades. I'm literally being offered level 55s-64s for 82s. That's beyond ridiculous! Once, however, I was made an offer that was a trade up for me so I took it.
JohnBean42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 JohnBean42
Member since 2008 • 2810 Posts

[QUOTE="JohnBean42"][QUOTE="japa28"]

Hey everyone,

The-Apostle

Yeah... Do yourself a favor and turn off CPU trades. I'm literally being offered level 55s-64s for 82s. That's beyond ridiculous! Once, however, I was made an offer that was a trade up for me so I took it.

Oh, they're off. I'm the one who offers these, more or less to see how far I can take it. Take a player they're willing to give up who\s really good, and give up as little as possible. and I don't care about 2014 or 2015 round picks..I won't play that long. Before they were off, in another GM mode, I saw Brodeur and Elias for Yann Danis and Josh Gorges:roll: