NCAA Sim League

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for grudensjockstra
grudensjockstra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 grudensjockstra
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
hey guys. dont mean to spam, but might be killing 2 birds with one stone here. that is by adding more members to this sim league, and also to give you guys a chance to join a pretty cool NCAA sim league.

whats in a ncaa sim league?

5 teams including; U of Miami (im the AD), notre dame, texas, oregon, and army, will recruit members/freshman to build on their teams success. the freshman/prospects will also be doing personal things such as, taking tests/predictions IE: NBA Draft, etc, and for all of the things they get right, or extra stuff they do around the league (work), they will get points for their player. you also have the chance to join work out programs that will also benefit your skills, and also purchase equipment such as gloves or cleates, that will also give your ratings a boost.

next yr when we get even more members to join, i believe the LM will be opening up 4-5 more teams for the most experienced members to AD. the LM is really looking for the most knowledgable members out there, who he can rely on, rather than giving a AD job to a friend. and a lot of you guys seem to have the potential

and if i were you, if you are joining, i would only walk on to a team, rather than signing a scholarship. thatll let you transfer at any time, preferably if you become an AD yourself.

any more questions, stop by the league and see for yourself. and hopefully ill catch ya later.

http://ncaasimleague1.proboards101.com/index.cgi
Avatar image for grudensjockstra
grudensjockstra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 grudensjockstra
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

bumpÂ