NBA 2K13 My Team Questions.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts

I just now finally got into playing the My Team segment of NBA 2k13 and I had some questions for those who might of been playing since October. Been grinding away getting that VC to get some decent players. Gold packs haven't been kind to me so I'm just trying to figure out what is the best two positions to start working towards. I only have one gold player and that is Andrew Bogut cause I needed a center who could actually do his job right and protect the paint. He wasn't too expensive and now I got start from scratch again but not sure which position makes the most difference. Everyone hits three's in this game so those type of guys come cheap. Who would you recommend picking up first and maybe some mid range guys for a bench?

AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
For bronzes just play with people you enjoy in real life. If you get desperate and keep losing then use the Bronzes everyone else is using (you will see), ex Austin Rivers, Harrison Barnes, Novak....I played My Team a lot when it came out but stopped. The reason was double teaming 1-3-1 zone (or double teaming with any zone really). Its just so insanely cheap. I beat plenty of teams, got to first seed and got jordan, etc, but I refuse to play players running that defense. Since passing still sucks its just impossible to swing the ball in a realistic way, and the players dont get tired enough doing that on defense.
Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
I've seen videos of guys running the 1-3-1 and it does look cheap. Haven't encountered it yet, but I'm sure i will at some point. There a few things that certainly need addressed to make 2k14 an improved experience.
AdamPA1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 AdamPA1006
Member since 2004 • 6422 Posts
I've seen videos of guys running the 1-3-1 and it does look cheap. Haven't encountered it yet, but I'm sure i will at some point. There a few things that certainly need addressed to make 2k14 an improved experience.Lostboy1224
Like i said its just game breaking for me. I beat many players (I do not have a super team I run a 300 cost team) And I pretty much never lost unless it was against that insane double team zone I just couldnt figure it out. So I stopped lol. For players let me see Tom Tolbert is versatile and cheap, Austin Daye.....Tree Rollins for bronze cheap defense and rebounding. I like to try to score as many points as I can with Jimmer Ive been using him as my starting 2 guard my whole MT career but thats just me lol. I know I make people mad when he is my leading scorer. My 300 lineup 1. Jerry West 2. Jimmer 3!!! 3. Lebron James/Larry Bird 4. Tom Tolbert 5. Hakeem Olajuwon. Get Andre Drummond too. When I need extra defense and rebounding (which is often) I put him at the 4
KillzoneNG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 KillzoneNG
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I just got Jerry west and I need help figuring out his release can you help me