Madden NFL 13......

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mjf249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

User Lists: 0

#1 mjf249
Member since 2004 • 3000 Posts
Anyway EA will release an update to enable a regular franchise mode? Got it as a gift but extremely disappointed. I am not digging the connected careers.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 The-Apostle
Member since 2004 • 12197 Posts
Anyway EA will release an update to enable a regular franchise mode? Got it as a gift but extremely disappointed. I am not digging the connected careers.mjf249
They said they won't this year. :( I'll stick with 12 until they decide to bring back many of the same features they took out.
Yusuke420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Yusuke420
Member since 2012 • 2770 Posts

The INT rates is very high in this version of the madden, don't something just seem off about the physics?

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#4 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Franchise mode is mostly intact in Madden 13, only big disappointment is lack of fantasy drafts offline. Refined gameplay more than makes up for the tinkering EA did with game modes.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 The-Apostle

Franchise mode is mostly intact in Madden 13, only big disappointment is lack of fantasy drafts offline. Refined gameplay more than makes up for the tinkering EA did with game modes.monkeytoes61

It is? Really? Then how do I add a created team, add created players, change positions, etc...? /sarcasm

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#6 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Franchise mode is mostly intact in Madden 13, only big disappointment is lack of fantasy drafts offline. Refined gameplay more than makes up for the tinkering EA did with game modes.The-Apostle

It is? Really? Then how do I add a created team, add created players, change positions, etc...? /sarcasm

Seriously? Create a team? Go play Madden 04 if that's what you really care about.

Gameplay > Features/Game Modes, every time.

Pittfan666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#7 Pittfan666
Member since 2003 • 8638 Posts

The INT rates is very high in this version of the madden, don't something just seem off about the physics?

Yusuke420
Rented it for a week and had a hell of a time not throwing interceptions. When I played a weak team it wasn't as bad. Outside of that I struggled.
The-Apostle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 The-Apostle

[QUOTE="The-Apostle"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]Franchise mode is mostly intact in Madden 13, only big disappointment is lack of fantasy drafts offline. Refined gameplay more than makes up for the tinkering EA did with game modes.monkeytoes61

Seriously? Create a team? Go play Madden 04 if that's what you really care about.

Gameplay > Features/Game Modes, every time.

Considering I couldn't do my annual created team versus Packers rivalry. That's why I took it back for Madden 12. That feature adds to the gameplay and there's no excuse for them to not include it.