LT best RB ever?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jujutheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jujutheking
Member since 2006 • 2998 Posts
Who else thinks so?
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#2 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
Who else thinks so?jujutheking
If your talking about Ladanian Tomlinson then i agree he's the best back athletically ever IMHO. Only player i might bick in the RB postion in front of him if there was a fantasy draft off all time players would be Jim Brown, his power was amazing. but LT is so good on everything would be a hard to pick someone over him.
tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts

LT's a BEAST

Miyomatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Miyomatic
Member since 2005 • 3541 Posts
Yes, LT is the greatest ever.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#5 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Barry Sanders, Walter Payton, and Jim Brown are the top 3 RB's ever.
Shotfire20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#6 Shotfire20
Member since 2005 • 1745 Posts
    I will judge that in a couple of years.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
Barry Sanders retired at 30 he averaged like 5.7 yrds a carry he was also 1,000 yrds away from the rushing record but his team was so bad he decided to retire early he would have crushed the records books had he stayed in the league but he had no interest in his own personal stats and records he just wanted to win games so to me Barry is the greatest RB ever
retic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 retic666
Member since 2007 • 63 Posts
way to early to make that determination
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#9 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
Right now all time? No.  I'm sure if he has a few more seasons with excellent numbers and a 2000 yard season then you could consider it.  As of now he is the best in the league without question.
SegArgyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 SegArgyle
Member since 2004 • 2371 Posts
no he has a long way to go to be considered better than walter payton, barry sanders, tony dorsett, jim brown, or emmitt smith
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#11 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I will judge that in a couple of years.Shotfire20

He's amazing and very well could end up being the best ever but he is still young and you never know what could happen. I mean, look at Bo Jackson. The dude was a beast and if he would have been healthy and played for 15 years, I KNOW he would be considered the best ever. Shoot, if Jim Brown had played a few more years it wouldn't even be an issue because he would be the man period. In most people's minds he is the best RB period even with ducking out early.

viberooni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#12 viberooni
Member since 2003 • 1396 Posts
He's had a few seasons worthy of best running back ever status but let's wait till his career comes to an end before crowning the guy
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
He maybe the most versatile RB ever, but the best? I think we can only judge that after 5 or 6 years.
jujutheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jujutheking

Barry Sanders retired at 30 he averaged like 5.7 yrds a carry he was also 1,000 yrds away from the rushing record but his team was so bad he decided to retire early he would have crushed the records books had he stayed in the league but he had no interest in his own personal stats and records he just wanted to win games so to me Barry is the greatest RB ever andyboiii

LT is all about winning too.LOL LT works hard in the off season when the chargers sucked in the early 2000s he worked the hardest ever.He never stops working and only got injured once which led to missing one gm.(For his whole career one gm in 6 years.)The injury caused him to only have 1300 yds that season, but look at him now.He felt that he was the reason they lost.

jujutheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 jujutheking

He's had a few seasons worthy of best running back ever status but let's wait till his career comes to an end before crowning the guyviberooni

He had six seasons which is better then emmit smiths first six season.In terms of rushing yards and recieving.He getting better and better.

jujutheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 jujutheking

He maybe the most versatile RB ever, but the best? I think we can only judge that after 5 or 6 years.dkhw

I think barry was the most veratile, but LT is a mix of versatile with power.

LTomlinson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#17 LTomlinson21
Member since 2004 • 24423 Posts
He is on his way there.
NetYankEagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 NetYankEagle
Member since 2007 • 11090 Posts
you would have to be a noob who just started following football to think he is the best back of all time
UOducks521

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19 UOducks521
Member since 2007 • 1005 Posts
like alot of the people think in this thread, its too early to tell if he will be the greatest back of all time. He certainly does have the potential to do it but you wont be able to tell until atleast another couple of seasons. I personally think he's one of the best already.
peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#20 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts

It is to early to tell that is true. but that isn't gonna stop me from saying that LT is like a Barry Sanders,Walter Peyton and Jim Brow, Hybrid he's not as strong as Jim Brown but he's not much weaker , he's not as Agile as Barry but he's still very Agile , he's got a vision like Walter peyton . LT is very balanced but he's very good on everything, this is what makes him such a huge asset to the Chargers, if one day they need him to power run he can, if they need him to run outside , he can. if they need to use him to catch the ball he can. If you had Jim Brown on your team if the Linemen can stop him he can't go outside, If you had barry on your team with great Linebackes he can't power run, If your got Walter peyton on your team with a good CB they will catch on to him and pick of some of those passes and creat less chances for them to run and Walter Peyton was about opening the Passing game so they can catch the defense off guard and run. LT is Multitalented and in any bad situation you can try to go the other way. We'll see after he retires but IMHO he gots a Hall of fame ballot in the bag.

mazing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 mazing87
Member since 2004 • 3881 Posts
Maybe it is too soon to say this but he will be the best RB of all time.  He's a different kind of back.  He's got power, agility, speed, vision, hands, heck he even has an arm to throw passes better than the average NFL backup QB.  I remembered watching him play as the Chargers struggled  a few years ago.  I said to myself,  "If he was on a better team, he will show everyone just what he can do."  LT is today's RB and he is the very best RB today and most likely for the rest of his career. 
HurricaneHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 HurricaneHugo
Member since 2002 • 40807 Posts
Eventually he will.