lebron gave the cavs the business......

• 66 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

youngmurk911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 41

User Lists: 0

#1 youngmurk911
Member since 2004 • 3895 Posts

can tha cavs fan pleeeeease stop whining now?

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

I'm sure Cavs fans are going to stop whining after Lebron kept going to the Cavs bench to talk smack to the players and the assistant coach :roll:

flowersjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 flowersjf
Member since 2008 • 2856 Posts
The bigger problem was that the Cavs bench players kept talking back to Lebron when they should have just ignored him like what Mo Williams did. It's cool to be friends and all but you gotta keep that stuff off the court.
Avatar image for No_Hablo_Ingles
No_Hablo_Ingles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 No_Hablo_Ingles
Member since 2009 • 8448 Posts
The bigger problem was that the Cavs bench players kept talking back to Lebron when they should have just ignored him like what Mo Williams did. It's cool to be friends and all but you gotta keep that stuff off the court. flowersjf
^This. This generation (Melo, Bosh, Wade, James, etc.) are a little to friendly for my taste... how much would this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6eqP_y9kw) game would have been if Carmelo and Lebron hated each other on the court... instead I see them smiling after the other makes a shot in their grill.
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts

LeBron>Cavs. Fact.

I'm sure Cavs fans are going to stop whining after Lebron kept going to the Cavs bench to talk smack to the players and the assistant coach :roll:

andyboiii

Oh no, how he dare!

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
He can have his one night where he did good against a sorry team. We all know he'll get shown as the ***** he is when he plays a good team or gets to the playoffs. Like always.
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

He can have his one night where he did good against a sorry team. We all know he'll get shown as the ***** he is when he plays a good team or gets to the playoffs. Like always.-Halftime-

Right, since he never plays well against good teams... (note the sarcasm)

Seriously, the guy is awesome and the Cavs fans just need to get over him leaving their team and dropping them back into obscurity. I loved the look on the fans faces during the 3rd quarter! Priceless!

TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TaCoDuDe
Member since 2006 • 3239 Posts

He can have his one night where he did good against a sorry team. We all know he'll get shown as the ***** he is when he plays a good team or gets to the playoffs. Like always.-Halftime-

Lebron averages almost 30 points a game in the playoffs. :|

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 andyboiii

word. can't wait until we all "witness" him quit like game 5 against the Celtics :lol:

and check this out apparently King James thinks he should be treated like a king

blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
I enjoyed the game. Anything that makes Cleveland angry makes me happy.
TaCoDuDe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 TaCoDuDe
Member since 2006 • 3239 Posts

I'm just going to toss this one in there:

http://www.travelgolf.com/blogs/chris.baldwin/2006/05/11/kobe_bryant_s_game_7_no_shot_pout_the_mo

;)

drufeous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 drufeous
Member since 2004 • 2535 Posts

As a Cleveland fan and a nonLebron hater (get over it already), I think he showed alot of poise comming out and laying the whip to the Cavs.I agree with too much friendly banter but what do youexpect? He had great seasons with those guys and if they can get over it so should the fans. I will admit that it hurt to watch knowing he should be putting up those points against the Heat on his home court in Cleveland as aposed to against Cleveland. It is what it is. Sports are for entertainement and shouldn't control so much of peoples lives.

DJ_Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 DJ_Magneto
Member since 2008 • 4675 Posts
Isn't that like a 15 yard penalty?
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 andyboiii

http://www.travelgolf.com/blogs/chris.baldwin/2006/05/11/kobe_bryant_s_game_7_no_shot_pout_the_mo

;)

TaCoDuDe

travelgolf :lol:

this is from you article btw "and no doubt urged by Phil Jackson to get those teammates involved in Game 7"

during the 2nd half they doubled teammed Kobe so during those first 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter when the other Lakers like Smush and Luke started throwing up bricks the game was already out of line. In Lebrons case he only made one FG in the first half and was carried by Mo Williams. He was 1-11 from the field and he was very tentative the entire game, he was playing like a guy that wanted out of cleveland already

he really spoils people with his play :lol:

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Halftime-

;)

TaCoDuDe
Well, Phil Jackson at halftime of that game told Kobe not to shoot as much because he scored at will in the first half but the Lakers were still getting killed. I would be willing to bet that you didn't know that, though, since posting that link shows you(nor the writer of the article) don't know what the hell you're talking about. But make baseless claims, sure makes you look smart and informed! Be mad that Kobe is better that LeBJ..
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 -Halftime-

[QUOTE="TaCoDuDe"]

;)

andyboiii

travelgolf :lol:

this is from you article btw "and no doubt urged by Phil Jackson to get those teammates involved in Game 7"

during the 2nd half they doubled teammed Kobe so during those first 6 minutes of the 3rd quarter when the other Lakers like Smush and Luke started throwing up bricks the game was already out of line. In Lebrons case he only made one FG in the first half and was carried by Mo Williams. He was 1-11 from the field and he was very tentative the entire game, he was playing like a guy that wanted out of cleveland already

he really spoils people with his play :lol:

Let's not forget how he coughed the ball up like Candy the whole series:lol: Dude quit in the last two games of the series. It was hilarious to watch him fail
Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Conscrumptured
Member since 2010 • 795 Posts

I'm sure Cavs fans are going to stop whining after Lebron kept going to the Cavs bench to talk smack to the players and the assistant coach :roll: andyboiii

How do you know he was talking smack? It looked to me like he was just chatting with his old friends. They weren't looking angry or hostile at all, they were just talking.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 andyboiii
How do you know he was talking smack? It looked to me like he was just chatting with his old friends. They weren't looking angry or hostile at all, they were just talkingConscrumptured
the announcers called him out on that during the game
blackngold29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 blackngold29
Member since 2004 • 14137 Posts
[QUOTE="Conscrumptured"]How do you know he was talking smack? It looked to me like he was just chatting with his old friends. They weren't looking angry or hostile at all, they were just talkingandyboiii
the announcers called him out on that during the game

I love how the one guy was like 'These players now, they're all like Hit me up on twitter and MySpace man.'
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 andyboiii
I love how the one guy was like 'These players now, they're all like Hit me up on twitter and MySpace man.'blackngold29
that was Reggie Miller who is possibly the most annoying announcer ever lol
Avatar image for deactivated-5e92353f2263a
deactivated-5e92353f2263a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 deactivated-5e92353f2263a
Member since 2005 • 206 Posts

James made a promise to that city. And that promise was to bring a title to Cleveland. And HE BOOKED!!! That city and their fans have every right to mad as hell at him. The hell with James. His ego is out of this world for someone with 0 titles. I cant wait until blows out one of his knees...what a coward!

Lostboy1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#22 Lostboy1224
Member since 2007 • 3425 Posts
Its hard to play against friends and treat them like your sworn enemy. Yes, if you really don't like someone then most people's games seem to rise to the occasion, but if not then its all small talk and smiles. I was pretty sure the Heat were not going to lose that game cause Lebron would have been pissed the rest of the season so the other players I am sure were trying to avoid that scenerio.
Paco8byu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#23 Paco8byu
Member since 2010 • 522 Posts

Clevland needs to give it up.... oh and lebron played amazing

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

Yeah they were talking in a friendly way. Which the anouncers were against and so was Byron Scott it sounded like from what they were saying. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it.

Theyre all like...."ooh this generation and their twitter, and they should be in their faces and youd never see Kobe or MJ do that". So what? Why should Lebron hate the Cavs or the Cavs hate him? I think its nice to see they didn't hold it against him for leaving. Theres nothing wrong with being friends with former teammates.

The anouncers made it sound like in order to be really competitive you must act like a bully and try to rough everybody up. Thats stupid. You can be competitive during actual play. Thats what counts. Letting your skills speak for themselves. You don't have to act all tough just for the sake of it.

If your're a good player and are able to win thats fine...but acting tough and getting in peoples faces acting like your "All That" just makes you come off as cocky jerk. Thats why I hate the Celtics.

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Master_Live

Yeah they were talking in a friendly way. Which the anouncers were against and so was Byron Scott it sounded like from what they were saying. Personally I don't see anything wrong with it.

Theyre all like....ooh this generation and their twitter, and they should be in their faces and youd never see Kobe or MJ do that. So what? Why should Lebron hate the Cavs or the Cavs hate him? I think its nice to see they didn't hold it against him for leaving. Theres nothing wrong with being friends with former teammates.

The anouncers made it sound like in order to be really competitive you must act like a bullyand tryto rough everybody up. Thats stupid. You can be competitive during actual play. Thats what counts. Letting your skills speak for themselves. You don't have to act all tough just for the sake of it.

wildcat2000
Fact.
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

why doesnt lebronplay like this all the time?

the heat would be 15-1... wade looked like the new mo williams :lol:

Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Conscrumptured

Theyre all like...."ooh this generation and their twitter, and they should be in their faces and youd never see Kobe or MJ do that". So what? Why should Lebron hate the Cavs or the Cavs hate him? I think its nice to see they didn't hold it against him for leaving. Theres nothing wrong with being friends with former teammates.

The anouncers made it sound like in order to be really competitive you must act like a bully and try to rough everybody up. Thats stupid. You can be competitive during actual play. Thats what counts. Letting your skills speak for themselves. You don't have to act all tough just for the sake of it.

If your're a good player and are able to win thats fine...but acting tough and getting in peoples faces acting like your "All That" just makes you come off as cocky jerk. Thats why I hate the Celtics.

wildcat2000
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I didn't hear Reggie or Kerr, or even the man with the voice, talk about LeBron talking smack to them or anything. And I agree about the competition, you don't need to act like you have a stick up your ass in order to be competitive.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 andyboiii
wade looked like the new mo williams :lol:KBFloYd
Wade was 10-15 from the field so what are you talking about?
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 andyboiii

Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I didn't hear Reggie or Kerr, or even the man with the voice, talk about LeBron talking smack to them or anything. And I agree about the competition, you don't need to act like you have a stick up your ass in order to be competitive.Conscrumptured

lol at you guys thinking it was just friendly talk.

James engaged in some trash talk with Cleveland's bench, jawing at some coaches and former teammates. After making a tough baseline jumper while scoring 24 points in the third quarter, James spun just in front of Cleveland's players and mouthed something in their direction. Later, he and a smiling Gibson exchanged words.

Here's some proff of someone that was actually on the court

"I think people, from the outside looking in, might say we were laughing and joking with him, but if you could hear the things that were said, you would know that wasn't the case," Gibson said. "There was nothing friendly about the conversation we had."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5880862

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Master_Live

[QUOTE="Conscrumptured"]Yeah, that's exactly what I thought. I didn't hear Reggie or Kerr, or even the man with the voice, talk about LeBron talking smack to them or anything. And I agree about the competition, you don't need to act like you have a stick up your ass in order to be competitive.andyboiii

James engaged in some trash talk with Cleveland's bench, jawing at some coaches and former teammates. After making a tough baseline jumper while scoring 24 points in the third quarter, James spun just in front of Cleveland's players and mouthed something in their direction. Later, he and a smiling Gibson exchanged words.

"I think people, from the outside looking in, might say we were laughing and joking with him, but if you could hear the things that were said, you would know that wasn't the case," Gibson said. "There was nothing friendly about the conversation we had."

So?
wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 wildcat2000

andyboiii

Ok...nothing wrong with a little back-talk between them. Besides I highly doubt it was that bad. Its not like he cussed at them.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 andyboiii
So? Master_Live
I find it funny Lebron likes to trash talk to his old team when he still has achieved nothing
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Master_Live
[QUOTE="Master_Live"]So? andyboiii
I find it funny Lebron likes to trash talk to his old team when he still has achieved nothing

Well, he surely kicked the crap out of them last night.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 andyboiii

[QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="Master_Live"]So? Master_Live

He was prancing around like this was a championship game lmao can't wait to see when they get bounced out of the playoffs :lol:

sixringz1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 sixringz1
Member since 2004 • 1116 Posts

I genuinely don't like this dude anymore. For years now i've supported this guy and said he was the best player in the league (just not in the last 2 minutes). I always put him above Kobe, but the hell with that. I'm on team Kobe at this point. This guy keeps putting his foot deeper and deeper in his mouth. He messed up with the way the whole "decision" went down, and it just keeps getting worse. He's trash talking to the Clv bench, players and coaches. he says to Craig Sager after the game I "just continue the GREATNESS for myself here in Miami". It just never stops. I am so sick of him. Can he carry himself with even an OUNCE of class at this point and get off his third person speaking high horse? It's absolutely absurd. Is he a great player? of course. But he lost a supporter and gained a hater in me, for whatever that's worth. I'll go with Kobe over him for now, and Durant in the future from here on out.

Hey monty don't get this post twisted, your boy still couldn't hold Jordan's jock :P

Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Conscrumptured

[QUOTE="Master_Live"][QUOTE="andyboiii"] I find it funny Lebron likes to trash talk to his old team when he still has achieved nothingandyboiii

He was prancing around like this was a championship game lmao can't wait to see when they get bounced out of the playoffs :lol:

Haha, I love how anything LeBron does, you seem to have a problem with. If he plays a game well, it means he's "prancing around as if it's a championship game," so therefore... he shouldn't have been energetic or something?

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]wade looked like the new mo williams :lol:andyboiii
Wade was 10-15 from the field so what are you talking about?

did mo ever go 10 or 15 when he played with james?

anyway...what i meant is wade looked mo COMPARED to james

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 andyboiii
anyway...what i meant is wade looked mo COMPARED to jamesKBFloYd
he looked Mo? lol what does that even mean? I still don't understand this
X360PS3AMD05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 X360PS3AMD05
Member since 2005 • 36320 Posts
Watching "Roger and Me" About GM Closing plants in Flint, Michigan, the town it started from back in the day. The lobbyist for them says "We don't owe anything to Flint, just because we're from here" :lol: You don't see anyone getting up about that as they did about Lebrick ditching Ohio and pretty much making it like he didn't owe them anything either, funny Come on, when you learned the guy was a bandwagon Cowboys and Yankee fan you didn't think something was up? This could happen?
mont13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 mont13
Member since 2006 • 1468 Posts

@ Sixringz,

Yo, you might want to get your keyboard fixed, looks like you typed "I'm on team Kobe at this point". :shock:What's next The Apocalyspe!?

But, yeah, Lebron needs to just shut up and play ball. I never liked the "king" thing, sideline dancing, mock picture taking (not to the extent that he did it), cofiscate cameras so no one can see college dude semi dunk on me and all the things you listed. It is ridiculous.

The things I hear behind the scenes are worse, if true.... throwing fries back in a chefs face saying "there cold", throwing his sweats across the floor then telling some assistant to go get them, ...etc. It will really look bad for him if he never wins a ring. It is possible, many great ones haven't. Not to get all Biblical, but I like wise saying's... "Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall". Just play ball Lebron, for your own good.

I'd love to see him play the Clippers and hope one of my new dudes, Blake Griffin, gets a few monster dunks on ol Lebron! He needs to be humbled.

Oh yeah, "kobe couldn't hold Jordan's jock", huh, well yeah, especially when your all over it !:P (Now that's funny!!!!!

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]anyway...what i meant is wade looked mo COMPARED to jamesandyboiii

looked like mo

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 wildcat2000

I don't think Lebron is as cocky as people make him out to be. Yes I said it.

For one thing all the supposed stuff that happens behind the scenes and all the media stories just like twisting everything to make it sound bad. They do it because Lebron and the Heat are the center of the NBA's attention and all the negative feelings towards Lebron.

Yes I know hehas said stuff that comes off cocky but I seriously don't see it in his face or personality when he talks. Even that "Greatness" line people keep talking about last night was just him saying all he can do is keep working on becoming great. He said...I have to work on greatness for myself in Miami. He did NOT say I have to work on MY greatness. He meant working on becoming as great as possible. Ya not the best choice of words coming for him but thats how it is for everyone. All players work on becoming great. Thats everyone's common goal in the NBA.

Everyone likes to say he's never won a title so he shouldn't act cocky or have an ego. He's not the only player without a title who acts cocky ya know. Ive seen alot of players act like theyre all that, fist-pumping and chest pounding and whatnot. Biggest example is Carmelo Anthony. He's been acting cocky for years on the Nuggets. Look at that recent commercial where both teams are just Carmelo Clones? No one says anything.

Besides everyone is entitled to a little bit of an ego. Especially someone who can score like he does and has won 2 MVPs. Heck if I could should shoot like that I'd be a little cocky too, even if my team did suck and had no chance at the Finals.

And like I said even though some of the stuff he says sounds self-centered orwhatever I just don't see or sense that big of an ego in his face or personality. Ya everyone can disagree with me thats fine.

applefan1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 applefan1991  Moderator
Member since 2009 • 3397 Posts

[QUOTE="andyboiii"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]anyway...what i meant is wade looked mo COMPARED to jamesKBFloYd

looked like mo

Sorry, but 22 pts. 9 Assists, and 9 Rebounds is something that Mo could only dream of. Don't kid yourself, Wade is still the beast of that team, he just let LeBJ do what he wanted becaue the spotlight was on him. when the playoffs hit, Wade will take over like usual
i5750at4Ghz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 i5750at4Ghz
Member since 2010 • 5839 Posts
[QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

[QUOTE="andyboiii"] he looked Mo? lol what does that even mean? I still don't understand thisWadeFan

looked like mo

Sorry, but 22 pts. 9 Assists, and 9 Rebounds is something that Mo could only dream of. Don't kid yourself, Wade is still the beast of that team, he just let LeBJ do what he wanted becaue the spotlight was on him. when the playoffs hit, Wade will take over like usual

You think Wade is better than James....?
KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 KBFloYd

[QUOTE="WadeFan"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

looked like mo

i5750at4Ghz

apparantly he does lol..

Wade could only dream of putting on the performance james put on the cavs.

-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 -Halftime-

[QUOTE="WadeFan"][QUOTE="KBFloYd"]

looked like mo

i5750at4Ghz

I think Wade is better too.

coltsfan4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 coltsfan4ever
Member since 2006 • 2628 Posts

it was funny to me once the game was out of hand the booing became more subdued.lol dude killed the team,fans,etc... that night. im not a lebron lover or hater. i recognize him as a damn good basketball player though. but people need to seriously get over this. the guy was a free agent and left on his own accord. i didnt think he should have did the tv show,that was a bit much. but for people acting like he shouldve stayed in cleveland his whole career,gimme a break. he went to a team he felt gave him the best chance to win a title. that was his choice and nobody elses. im tired of some people saying the guy should have stayed in cleveland or went to team x. the cavs and city deserved what they got. they put lbj on a pedestal instead of making it about the whole team. now everybody acting like a jilted lover in cleveland. death threats,burned jerseys,etc...? suck it up and move on.

Conscrumptured

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Conscrumptured

it was funny to me once the game was out of hand the booing became more subdued.lol dude killed the team,fans,etc... that night. im not a lebron lover or hater. i recognize him as a damn good basketball player though. but people need to seriously get over this. the guy was a free agent and left on his own accord. i didnt think he should have did the tv show,that was a bit much. but for people acting like he shouldve stayed in cleveland his whole career,gimme a break. he went to a team he felt gave him the best chance to win a title. that was his choice and nobody elses. im tired of some people saying the guy should have stayed in cleveland or went to team x. the cavs and city deserved what they got. they put lbj on a pedestal instead of making it about the whole team. now everybody acting like a jilted lover in cleveland. death threats,burned jerseys,etc...? suck it up and move on.

coltsfan4ever
+1
M_1_A_M_I

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 M_1_A_M_I
Member since 2010 • 938 Posts

[QUOTE="i5750at4Ghz"][QUOTE="WadeFan"] Sorry, but 22 pts. 9 Assists, and 9 Rebounds is something that Mo could only dream of. Don't kid yourself, Wade is still the beast of that team, he just let LeBJ do what he wanted becaue the spotlight was on him. when the playoffs hit, Wade will take over like usualKBFloYd

apparantly he does lol..

Wade > Bron.
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 andyboiii

apparantly he does lol..

KBFloYd

lol Wade averaged 34.7 points in the finals and won finals MVP something Lebron could only dream of

just because Lebron shot 25 shots against the Cavs and scored more doesn't mean he's the better player, Wade was actually more efficient and shot 10-15 ;)