It's all over.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts
Bye bye Dallas Mavericks.Good riddance!
BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#2 BrokenDreams13
Member since 2004 • 1206 Posts
Amen.
Ngamer05

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Ngamer05
Member since 2003 • 11577 Posts
If you're going to make a bonehead post like this one, do it when the game has finished...:roll:

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
If you're going to make a bonehead post like this one, do it when the game has finished...:roll:Ngamer05
Maybe not this game,but they probably can't come back and win the series.
KoFoNiO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5 KoFoNiO
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts

Bye bye Dallas Mavericks.Good riddance!briguyb13

huh? 

Amen.BrokenDreams13

what? 

BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BrokenDreams13
Yeah at least we know that the Warriors will win this series.  If Dallas can BARELY edge by with a win at home there's no way they can win the series.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts
Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely  edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really.
BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 BrokenDreams13

Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really. Rhazakna

And that is the reason why Golden State will win the series.  In the next game in fact. 

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Rhazakna

[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really. BrokenDreams13

And that is the reason why Golden State will win the series. In the next game in fact.

Stop making claims before they happen. 

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#10 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts

I still dont know about the Mavs there gonna have a tough game against the Warriors in game 6 since it will be at there home and its gonna be electric there.

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Rhazakna

Dirk coming through in the clutch has a big impact on this series. I like the Mavs in 7.

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#12 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
[QUOTE="BrokenDreams13"]

[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really. Rhazakna

And that is the reason why Golden State will win the series. In the next game in fact.

I agree. Did you guys not see Dirk finally wake up in the last few minutes and bring his team back? In 30 seconds he hits a three, makes a block, then hits another three that puts his team down only 3 with a minute and a half to go!!! The Warriors have their work cut out for them if Dirk gets hot! This should be a fun COUPLE of games! 

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Rhazakna
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"][QUOTE="BrokenDreams13"]

[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really. nickdastick

I agree. Did you guys not see Dirk finally wake up in the last few minutes and bring his team back? In 30 seconds he hits a three, makes a block, then hits another three that puts his team down only 3 with a minute and a half to go!!! The Warriors have their work cut out for them if Dirk gets hot! This should be a fun COUPLE of games!

I did just predict the Mavs would win, but Dallas hasn't proven that they can win in Oakland, or that they can beat GS two times in a row. We'll see.

romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
the warriors better win game 6 in oakland or they are screwed.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Rhazakna

the warriors better win game 6 in oakland or they are screwed.romocop33

GS can win in Dallas, it's Dallas that hasn't proven they can win in Oakland.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Talk about your over-rated teams.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

If Dallas can barely beat GS at home, even if they win the series what kind of chance do they have against teams like the Suns and Spurs?

Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
My God, its me or Dallas just look so helpless; in their faces, in their demeanor, in the series in general... Its like Avery Johnson made them run through the Mohave Desert just before the series started, he sure knows how to rest his players, so much for going after 70 wins :roll:
Master_Live

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19 Master_Live
Member since 2004 • 20510 Posts
By the way, I picked Dallas to win this series.
d12malu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 d12malu
Member since 2002 • 1023 Posts
Watch out for Dallas. They play well from the underdog role now that everyone thinks GS has their number and will win the series. Dirk showed a glimpse of his mvp form towards the end of the game with a key block and 2 threes, and 6-7 from the line. Hopefully it carries over for the rest of the series.
Solid_Link22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Solid_Link22
Member since 2006 • 5698 Posts
it was close. i think it will be golden state
Chris-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chris-Hansen
Member since 2007 • 685 Posts

Dirk coming through in the clutch has a big impact on this series. I like the Mavs in 7.

Rhazakna
yeah only cus baron got a crap foul called on him for nothing and had to sit down, the momentum is in DS favor, if baron ws in he wouldv won the game for them. they will be home now and they should do great, but even if they did lose again i dont think dallas can win 3 in a row against them when they lost so many these past few years in the season, its like 15 losses and 2 wins for dallas against GS past couple seasons. i highly doubt they can in 3 in a row especially after the game they barely eeked out today at home, baron is gonna handle business.
Chris-Hansen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Chris-Hansen
Member since 2007 • 685 Posts

If Dallas can barely beat GS at home, even if they win the series what kind of chance do they have against teams like the Suns and Spurs?

pundog
GS is not a true 8th seed, they are just as good if not almost as good as top teir teams in the west, they beat the suns late in the season and it was one of the best games ive seen in a long time, so many fast break points from the beginning of the game, it was awesome. and GS won, they beat dallas most of the season as well. with the trade they got better defensively andeven better ofensively as well if that ws possible cus they were and still are second in points behind the suns, they just needed time to mesh with the new players and they did and they had to deal with injuries to their best players baron and j rich. i think the  only team they had problems with was the spurs cus tey know how to low the game own and are the best on defense, but in this series with the nuggets they are beginning to show their old age, they are the oldest team in the league by the way in their player's ages.
Nene33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Nene33
Member since 2007 • 7870 Posts
No they're not, GS is in it's earned 8 seed, they're not better than that, they're not better then the Lakers, or the Nuggets, they just match up very well with Dallas, mainly because the Mav's are still in awe of Nellie, and Nellie knows the Mav's thru and thru, if they go through the Warriors will loose to either the Rockets or the Jazz, because they're not intimmidated by playing Nellie, that's if, the Mav's should be a little more agressive and the Warriors will fall apart, they have fallen apart against every team that approached them agressively all season.
Zero-Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Zero-Pirate
Member since 2003 • 2156 Posts
[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]

Chris-Hansen

yeah only cus baron got a crap foul called on him for nothing and had to sit down, the momentum is in DS favor, if baron ws in he wouldv won the game for them. they will be home now and they should do great, but even if they did lose again i dont think dallas can win 3 in a row against them when they lost so many these past few years in the season, its like 15 losses and 2 wins for dallas against GS past couple seasons. i highly doubt they can in 3 in a row especially after the game they barely eeked out today at home, baron is gonna handle business.

Was that ever a bogus call on Davis at the end!  Even worse was the no call on Nowitzki fouling Richardson's three-point shot that lead to the Davis foul call!  That completely killed it for Golden State!

If they would have actually called Nowitzki for hitting Richardson's arm, Richardson would have shot three free-throws, and Davis would have still been in the game!  Very different outcome there, from just one missed call! 

Nike_Air

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Nike_Air
Member since 2006 • 19733 Posts

GS might start feeling the massive pressure to close a team out. The pressure is already off the Mavs because everyone expects them to lose. 

chatri10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 chatri10
Member since 2002 • 752 Posts

GS might start feeling the massive pressure to close a team out. The pressure is already off the Mavs because everyone expects them to lose.

Nike_Air

The pressure is never off the Mavs. They are the favorite to make it to the final. Many people regard them as a possibility of winning this year. By the way the Mavs play, mentally they are still not good. The Warriors really let the Mavs off the hook in the final minutes. The Warriors are still confidence and the Mavs can't really seem to beat the Warriors unless the Warrior mess up late like last night. I have to say that this is a very entertaining series. Got to love NBA playoff, especially the West.

MartinRiggs15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#28 MartinRiggs15
Member since 2004 • 614 Posts
Fact is Golden State will PROBABLY win, according to precedent, but anything can happen. On paper the Mavs are like the best team in the playoffs, don't dismiss them so quickly.
BrokenDreams13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BrokenDreams13

[QUOTE="Rhazakna"]Well, you jinxed them. But Dallas is such a pathetic team. GS comes back from a huge deficit, and Dallas barely edges them out AT HOME! Sad, really. BrokenDreams13

I'm glad to see that I was right. 

rocafelon1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30 rocafelon1001
Member since 2003 • 1207 Posts
Well it's all over for the Mavs LMAO what a joke team.
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
WARRIORS!!!!! you better believe!!!
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Rhazakna
lol, Mavs suck, Dirk sucks, Cuban sucks. GS put a beat down on em, and it was great to watch. It almost made up for Spider-Man's suckage.
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

there really is no reason why the no.1 seed would get swept like the Mavs were......i don't want to be mean, but really, what a joke team.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts
Greatest Upset in NBA playoof History. I BELIEVE! :D
SpideR_CentS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#35 SpideR_CentS
Member since 2006 • 4766 Posts

Dallas got rocked. Dirk is a weenie. He has no stones.

Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Rhazakna

Greatest Upset in NBA playoof History. I BELIEVE! :DRenegade_Fury

....Says the Laker fan.... :? 

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]Greatest Upset in NBA playoof History. I BELIEVE! :DRhazakna

....Says the Laker fan.... :?

Hey now I live in the East Bay, and just because I don't have their name in my sig doesn't mean I'm not a fan. It's true that I like the Lakers, but every year I still watch the Warriors play even when they blow it. Believe me when I say I'm no bandwaggoner.

Avatar image for WeWillMissAllen
WeWillMissAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 WeWillMissAllen
Member since 2006 • 573 Posts

Rhazakna

lmao..Â