Is there ever gonna be a ESPN or 2k sports football game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

aajohnny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 aajohnny
Member since 2007 • 472 Posts
I loved the ESPN/2K sport football games,does anyone know if they'll make more again,I heard maddens buy-ouy ends this year.
NHLfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 NHLfreak
Member since 2005 • 10025 Posts

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/allprofootball2k8/index.html?q=NFL%202K8&tag=result;title;0

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#3 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts
ESPN is with EA now but 2K is making a football game called All-Pro Football. There are threads that have more info on it and actually have scanned pages of a preview in Game Informer. I would suggest looking at those to get a bit more insight on the game if you would like or pick up the GI that has GTA IV on the front. Personally I think Madden is going to be the game to have this year especially after reading previews from IGN, Teamxbox, and Gamespot. They all have said that this is finally the Next Gen Madden people have waited for. They have even gone as far as saying this could be the best sports game of the next gen to date!
romocop33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 romocop33
Member since 2005 • 2755 Posts
even after EA's contract with the NFL expires, it seems likely that they'll sign a new one, as i'm sure they can outbid 2K sports.
Oldkingsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Oldkingsman
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts
Yes all-pro football will be made this year for 360 and ps3,And if anyone knows sports it's 2k,Madden will be madden,if you like that then cool,ea is late and is just now putting gangtackle and rb's finding the hole along with one handed catches(LOL)2k had that 3 years ago,so imagine what they will come up with next!And dont get me started on gameplay.Anyway...your choice johnny,try em Both.For me however it's 2k8.Peace.
kdt55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 kdt55
Member since 2004 • 2525 Posts
They need to bring back Mutant League Football
nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#7 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

They need to bring back Mutant League Footballkdt55

I second that! One of my fave games from the Sega Genesis! Mutant League Hockey would be a welcome title as well!

peacebringer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 peacebringer
Member since 2006 • 3371 Posts
i'm buying Madden and All Pro 2k8, there both differant enough gameplay wise to warrant a purchase.