is anyone else here excited about curling

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

i know i am, and as such i am interested in talking about it with likeminded

#2 Posted by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

i see 11 views but 0 replies, what gives

#4 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (704 posts) -

@BiancaDK said:

#6 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (704 posts) -

@BiancaDK said:

#7 Edited by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

the lack of curling responses to this thread has led braun to a state of emotional distress

#9 Posted by roulettethedog (10931 posts) -

Curling is like luge and bobsled. I will watch them if bored during the Olympics.

#10 Posted by BiancaDK (18297 posts) -

Curling is like luge and bobsled. I will watch them if bored during the Olympics.

nah, curling is like taekwon do

#11 Posted by yokofox33 (29008 posts) -

fuck yeah curling

curling is awesome

#13 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -

Bwahahahahahaha Bianca!! Didn't you leave Gamespot a looooong time ago??? I remember you :)

I usually mention curling as sort of a gag, seeing as i'm American but i do find it oddly amusing............i would certainly take it over golf/tennis/bowling/basketball and maybe even Major League Soccer. FWIW

#14 Edited by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -

Bwahahahahahaha Bianca!! Didn't you leave Gamespot a looooong time ago??? I remember you :)

I usually mention curling as sort of a gag, seeing as i'm American but i do find it oddly amusing............i would certainly take it over golf/tennis/bowling/basketball and maybe even Major League Soccer. FWIW

In the Winter Olympics i'm just interested in Shaun White and what the USNT does in hockey

#15 Posted by Cynical_Buzzard (224 posts) -

I like to watch curling but I am not excited about it. I am very excited about the USA Hockey team and their chance to bring home the gold and beat those Canadians!Fingers crossed for this to happen

#16 Posted by ReadingRainbow4 (12855 posts) -

I'm curling like a mother fucker right now.