I like RG3 but...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#1 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

How is this kid getting all this praise and he hasn't even played a whole season yet? I'm not a cowboy fan but I was even insulted when he called Dallas stadium the Redskins 2nd home! 

It seems that all of the hype and praise is going to his head, I hope he can handle the pressure because the expectations are HIGH! Nobody in their right mind could deny his potential but that's all it is because we've only seen flashes of it so far on an NFL level.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Put_in_Kitna
Member since 2009 • 2765 Posts

Boys will own this scrub this year. It don't matter what he says. 

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 36Ounces
Member since 2006 • 2065 Posts

Cornball got skillz.

Silverbond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Silverbond
Member since 2008 • 16130 Posts

He's a waste.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
I'm not a cowboy fan I was even insulted when he called Dallas stadium the Redskins 2nd home!MarcRecon
What a weird thing to feel insulted about.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]I'm not a cowboy fan I was even insulted when he called Dallas stadium the Redskins 2nd home!JML897

As a fan of the sport in general for a guy(RG3) to make a claim like that when he hasn't payed his dues...yes I am insulted because we fans are just as much as a part of the sport as the players.

JML897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 JML897
Member since 2004 • 33134 Posts
:lol: Stop being so thin-skinned, jesus christ
Namgis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 5

#8 Namgis
Member since 2009 • 3592 Posts

If he was a baseball player, he'd get one near his noggin. Since QBs aren't allowed to get hit, he feels invincible. Only thing that can get him is the turf monster. Oh wait,

original.gif

I kid of course, but sports have had a litany of loud mouthed, showboating, overly confident, talented players. It's all for show.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 MarcRecon

:lol: Stop being so thin-skinned, jesus christJML897

The point I'm trying to make is that he hasn't really proven anything...that's all.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50587 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"]:lol: Stop being so thin-skinned, jesus christMarcRecon

The point I'm trying to make is that he hasn't really proven anything...that's all.

He was talking shit to a rival. Don't be a ****
Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts
[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]:lol: Stop being so thin-skinned, jesus christChutebox

I don't think he was even doing that. He's played in the stadium before when he was at Baylor and he's from Texas, I think that's what he was implying more than anything. Even if he was, who gives a f*ck what that ninja turtle looking c*nt says. He smells worse than Andy Reid's queefs.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="JML897"]:lol: Stop being so thin-skinned, jesus christChutebox

:PWow, have IQ's dropped on this forum over the weekend? THAT WAS NOT THE POINT OF MY THREAD, that was just one tiny example of his head getting big because of all the praise! 

I know that attention spans are pretty short nowdays so I kept my opening statement short.SO AGAIN for those of you who didn't get it the first time(I'll keep it even shorter)RG3 is good but not proven enough to be getting all the early praise....PERIOD....THE END!

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Chutebox

And you used the example of him talking shit to a rival. So I guess IQs did drop since you got back.

Nothing got to his head, he is being a leader

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MarcRecon

And you used the example of him talking shit to a rival. So I guess IQs did drop since you got back.

Nothing got to his head, he is being a leader

Chutebox

Ok...we'll revisit this topic around week 8. Hopefully he'll still be the man and the Skins are having a good season, if not.....

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#15 jg4xchamp
Member since 2006 • 64039 Posts
Foreskins will finish last. Get mad chute, get mad.
Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Chutebox

Foreskins will finish last. Get mad chute, get mad. jg4xchamp
Hey, **** off!

monkeytoes61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

#17 monkeytoes61
Member since 2005 • 8399 Posts
Is this Sloppy Roethlisberger's gamespot account?
1snowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 1snowman
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

[QUOTE="JML897"][QUOTE="MarcRecon"]I'm not a cowboy fan I was even insulted when he called Dallas stadium the Redskins 2nd home!MarcRecon

As a fan of the sport in general for a guy(RG3) to make a claim like that when he hasn't payed his dues...yes I am insulted because we fans are just as much as a part of the sport as the players.

I think you guys arent understanding what he meant by that the cowboys and redskins are rivals and if u ever been to a game when they play each other ther tension of the fans is high, so die hard feels like those are the most important games of the season for those teams.   It wasent an insult he was just talking bout the intesity in the crowd feels like the home stadium, there are allot of redskins fans in dallas and vice verse

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MarcRecon

Is this Sloppy Roethlisberger's gamespot account?monkeytoes61

:P.....actually Ben is one of my favorite QB's!!!

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="JML897"] What a weird thing to feel insulted about. 1snowman

I think you guys arent understanding what he meant by that the cowboys and redskins are rivals and if u ever been to a game when they play each other ther tension of the fans is high, so die hard feels like those are the most important games of the season for those teams. It wasent an insult he was just talking bout the intesity in the crowd feels like the home stadium, there are allot of redskins fans in dallas and vice verse

THANK YOU...finally someone with some common sense!!!

Avatar image for Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Member since 2013 • 177 Posts
I'm a Boyz fan...but with the moves they are making and scheme changes it might as well be a second home to everyone in the league. We won't be relevant again until Jerrah is dead.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 MarcRecon

I'm a Boyz fan...but with the moves they are making and scheme changes it might as well be a second home to everyone in the league. We won't be relevant again until Jerrah is dead.Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Nah man, the Boyz are gonna be fine.That talent is there you guys just need a new coach!

Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Enfamous_Mr_BHC

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"]I'm a Boyz fan...but with the moves they are making and scheme changes it might as well be a second home to everyone in the league. We won't be relevant again until Jerrah is dead.MarcRecon

Nah man, the Boyz are gonna be fine.That talent is there you guys just need a new coach!

My biggest issue is defense...I think we should've kept Rob and made our base defense a 3-4. I don't see the Tampa 2 working out with that personnel. It would've been nice to have Sean Lee & Bruce Carter out there with Ware & Spencer. I guess we'll see what happens but right now I am sick of the boyz decisions especially with that "GM" we have.
MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MarcRecon

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"]I'm a Boyz fan...but with the moves they are making and scheme changes it might as well be a second home to everyone in the league. We won't be relevant again until Jerrah is dead.Enfamous_Mr_BHC

My biggest issue is defense...I think we should've kept Rob and made our base defense a 3-4. I don't see the Tampa 2 working out with that personnel. It would've been nice to have Sean Lee & Bruce Carter out there with Ware & Spencer. I guess we'll see what happens but right now I am sick of the boyz decisions especially with that "GM" we have.

Yeah, the defense does have some holes in it....and that's kinda a heated discussion I have with some people about Dallas. It seems like alot people try to pin everything on Romo when has been the least of the Boyz issues as of late.

Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Enfamous_Mr_BHC

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"][QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

MarcRecon

Yeah, the defense does have some holes in it....and that's kinda a heated discussion I have with some people about Dallas. It seems like alot people try to pin everything on Romo when has been the least of the Boyz issues as of late.

Romo is an issue lol but he's not to blame for all of the teams failures. First one was the offensive line, second in my opinion was Jason Garrett's playcalling, third was the injuries sustained on defense. To me it was foolish to get rid of Rob Ryan, love or hate him I saw flashes of a top 10 D last year if the boyz were 100%. I feel like if we can run the ball more and overcome the injuries, Cowboy nation would bash Romo less along with Jason Garrett. Also as a sub issue I think Jerry Jones constant meddling when he's invading every team meeting, press conference and event it'd be a better atmosphere if he did this less,Jerry acts like he's an assistant coach or something. But I honestly feel like transitioning a 3-4 defensive scheme and personnel to a 4-3...it spells instant doom throughout the year

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Put_in_Kitna

[QUOTE="MarcRecon"]

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"] My biggest issue is defense...I think we should've kept Rob and made our base defense a 3-4. I don't see the Tampa 2 working out with that personnel. It would've been nice to have Sean Lee & Bruce Carter out there with Ware & Spencer. I guess we'll see what happens but right now I am sick of the boyz decisions especially with that "GM" we have.Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Romo is an issue lol but he's not to blame for all of the teams failures. First one was the offensive line, second in my opinion was Jason Garrett's playcalling, third was the injuries sustained on defense. To me it was foolish to get rid of Rob Ryan, love or hate him I saw flashes of a top 10 D last year if the boyz were 100%. I feel like if we can run the ball more and overcome the injuries, Cowboy nation would bash Romo less along with Jason Garrett. Also as a sub issue I think Jerry Jones constant meddling when he's invading every team meeting, press conference and event it'd be a better atmosphere if he did this less,Jerry acts like he's an assistant coach or something. But I honestly feel like transitioning a 3-4 defensive scheme and personnel to a 4-3...it spells instant doom throughout the year

I agree. F*** Garett and F*** that o-line. Rob Ryan owned, Skeletor is a waste. 

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 36Ounces

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Put_in_Kitna

Why you gotta be hateful? 

36Ounces

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 36Ounces

Why you gotta be hateful?

Put_in_Kitna

It's ok bro, Jerry will die someday.

Bobbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bobbles
Member since 2003 • 11678 Posts

36Ounces
F*ck you motherf*ckeeerrrr!
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#31 Seabas989
Member since 2009 • 13565 Posts

Cowgirls will be 8-8 again. Cowboys Stadium might as well be a second home to any popular team. Ask Bears fans last season then the Bears played the Cowboys.

But cheer up Cowgirls fans. At least you are not an Eagles fan.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Seabas989

Foreskins will finish last. Get mad chute, get mad. jg4xchamp

And Peyton Manning will choke in the postseason again.

Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Seabas989

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"]I'm a Boyz fan...but with the moves they are making and scheme changes it might as well be a second home to everyone in the league. We won't be relevant again until Jerrah is dead.MarcRecon

It's the same slogan every year.

Put_in_Kitna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Put_in_Kitna

Cowgirls will be 8-8 again. Cowboys Stadium might as well be a second home to any popular team. Ask Bears fans last season then the Bears played the Cowboys.

Seabas989

Dallas owns the Bears in Chicago. Skins might go 7-9 this year. Prob not tho, 5-11 more likely. RG3rd place, count on it. 

Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
The Bears will never be in contention as long as Aaron Rodgers is a Packer, and Adrian Peterson is in Minnesota. That being said there is a lot of uncertainty with that defense and Culture just as bad as Romo. You talk shyte about the boyz yet the Bears were in the same predicament we are in but maybe worse...how the hell you fire a 10-6 coach!
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Seabas989

The Bears will never be in contention as long as Aaron Rodgers is a Packer, and Adrian Peterson is in Minnesota. That being said there is a lot of uncertainty with that defense and Culture just as bad as Romo. You talk shyte about the boyz yet the Bears were in the same predicament we are in but maybe worse...how the hell you fire a 10-6 coach!Enfamous_Mr_BHC

?

If you are responding to me then I'm actually a Redskins fan. I hate the Bears but last years game was hilartious between the Bears and the Cowgirls.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Chutebox

[QUOTE="Seabas989"]

Put_in_Kitna

Dallas owns the Bears in Chicago. Skins might go 7-9 this year. Prob not tho, 5-11 more likely. RG3rd place, count on it. 

Name doesnt work when we got first...
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
I like RG3 but you guys won't be relevant when the season starts I promise you that. The whole league has film or Robert Morris and RG3, we will see how well he does when he becomes a pocket passer in that college style offense. That being said I like RG3, but sometimes Skin Fans are worse than the F'ing Eagles or Seahawks!
Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Redskins defense secondary is a big, glaring issue this year for them and your guys pass rush is very questionable. Don't act like y'all got the division sowed up
Seabas989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Seabas989

I like RG3 but you guys won't be relevant when the season starts I promise you that. The whole league has film or Robert Morris and RG3, we will see how well he does when he becomes a pocket passer in that college style offense. That being said I like RG3, but sometimes Skin Fans are worse than the F'ing Eagles or Seahawks! Enfamous_Mr_BHC

It's Alfred Morris.

We are already relevant now. I'm sure thee Shanahan's are aware that the tams in our schedule are preparing for us.

Secondary is a problem buut hopefully Orakpo stays healthy.

Every fanbase has idiots. However lets wait and see when the season starts. Until then:

rg3

rg3

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Chutebox

Redskins defense secondary is a big, glaring issue this year for them and your guys pass rush is very questionable. Don't act like y'all got the division sowed up Enfamous_Mr_BHC
Front is fine, it's the secondary I'm worried about. Hopefully we don't get hit with the same amount of devastating injuries again...

And no one thinks anything is sowed up, it's called shit talking

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Chutebox
I like RG3 but you guys won't be relevant when the season starts I promise you that. The whole league has film or Robert Morris and RG3, we will see how well he does when he becomes a pocket passer in that college style offense. That being said I like RG3, but sometimes Skin Fans are worse than the F'ing Eagles or Seahawks! Enfamous_Mr_BHC
He's already been a pocket passer in college and NFL. Guess what? He was still awesome.
jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 jg4xchamp

I never got that complaint, the worst thing you could say about RG3 was herpa derp he gets to throw screens and has a running game. Yeah whatever he had some training wheels on as oppose to needing to slinging it on every down.

But considering his receivers are at best more role players than game breakers he was pretty f*cking impressive when he needed to throw the ball. if Alfred Morris is legit, and they got RG someone more reliable on the outside(or at least in the slot) then even without the Pistol he would pretty effective. Weird release aside he's pretty accurate and has a damn good arm.

I mean he's still a filthy deadskin so that makes him scum, but still.

jg4xchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jg4xchamp

[QUOTE="jg4xchamp"]Foreskins will finish last. Get mad chute, get mad. Seabas989

And Peyton Manning will choke in the postseason again.

Okay, that doesn't effect me. Peyton Manning can't break my heart anymore. He's done it too many damn times now. 

It's an expectation to me. Birds Fly, Fish Swim, and Peyton Manning is gonna do something astronymically stupid come playoff time. At least he's not on the foreskins.  

Enfamous_Mr_BHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Enfamous_Mr_BHC

[QUOTE="Enfamous_Mr_BHC"]Redskins defense secondary is a big, glaring issue this year for them and your guys pass rush is very questionable. Don't act like y'all got the division sowed up Chutebox

Front is fine, it's the secondary I'm worried about. Hopefully we don't get hit with the same amount of devastating injuries again...

And no one thinks anything is sowed up, it's called shit talking

yeah I know we shyte talkin' but y'all act like the division is yours because of the three Shannies and RG3 and the six rounder who might end up like Ron Dwane. Giants (even though I hate those MF'ers worse than the Redskins) and Eagles will be better. Cowboys might be the surprise of the division but I am keeping it real I did not like what Jerry did to Rob Ryan and conversions of defense usually transfer into a lot of headaches.