Gamespot Fantasy Football

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by CWEBB04z (4521 posts) -

I own ya'll!! First place biatches!!!

#2 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4076 posts) -

I am doing awful. Easily the worst fantasy football team I've ever drafted. My first 2 picks got injured (Rodgers and Steven Jackson). Jackson is playing again, but he's easily not 100%. Flacco is my #1 QB now. Flacco.... I'm fucked.

#3 Posted by SoNin360 (5196 posts) -

I'm first (8-3) in both of my leagues. Granted, I'm one of the only active players in one of them. But the other is active with people I know.

#4 Edited by monkeytoes61 (8315 posts) -

Fuck you. Fuck that Monday night game, all I needed was six points from Clay/Miller to beat you and they blew it. What a joke.

#5 Posted by sherman-tank1 (8082 posts) -

I was 1-5 at one point, now 5-6 with two straight wins over the number #1 seed and projected to win this week. Suck it.

#6 Edited by Toxic-Seahorse (4076 posts) -

I took a gamble on McFadden and it didn't pay off. Dude is always injured. My 2nd RB is now Hillman or Helu, that's how bad my team is. The only good player I have broke his collarbone. At least I'm not in last place.....

#7 Posted by iowastate (7873 posts) -

Fantasy Football I have Sheffield Wednesday.

I also play fantasy Australian Rules footy.

I don't bother with Yank football.

#8 Posted by CWEBB04z (4521 posts) -

Just to update ya'll. Im in the championship game, and im going to win the league.

Revan, how did it feel knowing that Jamaal Charles single handily tore that @ss? hahaha!

The first of many fantasy football championships for the Fab Five!

btw, sorry monkeytoes, i wanted to beat you again but your team choked.

#9 Posted by RevanBITW (535 posts) -

@CWEBB04z said:

Just to update ya'll. Im in the championship game, and im going to win the league.

Revan, how did it feel knowing that Jamaal Charles single handily tore that @ss? hahaha!

Yeah that was bullshit. AND Peterson was out for the first time of the season too.

#10 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8315 posts) -

@CWEBB04z said:

Suck my asshole. Fucking bullshit. My team blew their collective load on my bye week, then proceeded to play like a bunch of pricks one week later. Charles Clay in particular can choke.

#11 Edited by Put_in_Kitna (2596 posts) -

@CWEBB04z said:

That is all they will ever win. lmfao.

#12 Posted by No_Hablo_Ingles (8365 posts) -

Lmao. Good luck in championship games guys. Can't wait till next year. Next year is my year!

#13 Posted by CWEBB04z (4521 posts) -

You guys are looking at the new league champion.. I crushed Saint Blaze with my elite level of talent. The start of a new dynasty.

#14 Posted by No_Hablo_Ingles (8365 posts) -

... was really hoping that guy didn't win the league...

You now won more championships than Chris Webber. Congratulations.