Game 4...Pistons gave the game away tonight..

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 Toyeboy
Member since 2005 • 1133 Posts

I'm a huge Piston fan and I'm just about sick of watching these retarded games...Detroit gets a lead and then turns the ball over like 50 times and just gives it away...Clevland isn't as good as Detroit is making them look, I bet you the Spurs would sweep them if they were to somehow beat the Pistons the next two games, but wow the Pistons are playing bad....what's the point of playing good all season if your just going to loose in the playoffs every year c'mon detroit? Lebron is the only thing anyone talks about and it get's old fast, he got away with at least 3 travels tonight as well which were at big moments in the game. I'm sick of these playoffs, it was more fun watching Golden state whip up on Dallas.

lunney523

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 lunney523
Member since 2006 • 174 Posts
It took MJ a few tries to get through the Pistons and James will do it this year
joeblak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 joeblak
Member since 2005 • 5474 Posts
Billups made a few bad decisions near the end of the game (pulling up for a three instead of going in the paint, fouling Gooden after he intercepted his pass).
joeblak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 joeblak
Member since 2005 • 5474 Posts

It took MJ a few tries to get through the Pistons and James will do it this yearlunney523

I doubt it. Even if the Cavs did advance, they would get annihilated by the Spurs. 

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 PatsFanVince
Member since 2006 • 290 Posts
Well there such a experienced playoff team you'd think they'd be able to pull it off.  Like the announcer said if Cleveland wins tonight the series will go 7 games and I totally agree.
PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 PatsFanVince
...and LOL at Rasheed Wallace throwing his jersey just saw that highlight.
-Halftime-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#7 -Halftime-
Member since 2007 • 10004 Posts
Cavs played good. Give them some credit.
Toyeboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Toyeboy
Member since 2005 • 1133 Posts

...and LOL at Rasheed Wallace throwing his jersey just saw that highlight.PatsFanVince

I didn't see that, did he get another tech b/c of it?? Hope not b/c that would be 6, at 7 techs your suspended for a game...

That-B-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 That-B-Guy
Member since 2005 • 657 Posts

[QUOTE="PatsFanVince"]...and LOL at Rasheed Wallace throwing his jersey just saw that highlight.Toyeboy

I didn't see that, did he get another tech b/c of it?? Hope not b/c that would be 6, at 7 techs your suspended for a game...

I think he was talking about Rasheed throwing his headband... 

darkXhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 darkXhawk
Member since 2003 • 767 Posts

Well there such a experienced playoff team you'd think they'd be able to pull it off.  Like the announcer said if Cleveland wins tonight the series will go 7 games and I totally agree.PatsFanVince

Just because they lost both games in Cleavland doesn't mean their title of "eperienced playoff team" isn't true. They are. But Cavs are getting better and they played well tonight. They were able to hold off the Pistons usual comeback try in the fourth quater and get the victory. I've been worried about this matchup all season. Pistons need game 5.

-Dionysus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 -Dionysus-
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts
Not to beat a dead horse, but neither one will breat San Antonio.
darkXhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 darkXhawk
Member since 2003 • 767 Posts

Not to beat a dead horse, but neither one will breat San Antonio.-Dionysus-

uhh.....no?

PatsFanVince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PatsFanVince
[QUOTE="Toyeboy"]

[QUOTE="PatsFanVince"]...and LOL at Rasheed Wallace throwing his jersey just saw that highlight.That-B-Guy

I think he was talking about Rasheed throwing his headband...

No It was after the game walking to the locker room he through it and it whipped behind him hitting some guy it was halirious.  They showed it after the highlights I believe. 

zeldafan00013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#14 zeldafan00013
Member since 2004 • 6575 Posts
Why for almost the whole second quarter did we have all reserves in the game.  I'm not suprised our Pistons keep loosing.  WE had Delfino, Maxiel, Murry, Sheed, and Rip in teh game so 2 starters and 3 reserves in a playoff game.  Flip Saunders better not skrew up again he is taking his old path again and if it happens it might be bye bye FLIP.
-Dionysus-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -Dionysus-
Member since 2006 • 1276 Posts

[QUOTE="-Dionysus-"]Not to beat a dead horse, but neither one will breat San Antonio.darkXhawk

uhh.....no?

Please, I understand your bias, but be realistic. Detroit or Cleavland couldn't beat SA or Phoenix in a 7 game series. They'll be lucky to win one game. 

rocket9434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 rocket9434
Member since 2006 • 2665 Posts
Its been a good series. Will most likely make it to 7 games but the even if the Cavs make it to the Finals they will lose against the Spurs.