Fifa 13 Vs PES 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

IshantheRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 IshantheRocker
Member since 2012 • 123 Posts

Which is the one u guys wanna choose.. FIFA 13 or PES 13?? plz give reason..

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#2 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

I've always preferred the gameplay of FIFA over PES especially the last few years. After playing the demos from both games, FIFA 13 is still the clear favorite IMO. PES does have some very nice visuals though. It's absolutely gorgeous.

IshantheRocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 IshantheRocker
Member since 2012 • 123 Posts

I've always preferred the gameplay of FIFA over PES especially the last few years. After playing the demos from both games, FIFA 13 is still the clear favorite IMO. PES does have some very nice visuals though. It's absolutely gorgeous.

nickdastick

kk........ i thnk fifa 13 might b better dan PES 13... PES is better in gameplay bt visually and carrer modes fifa is cool nd polished

nickdastick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#4 nickdastick
Member since 2004 • 5286 Posts

[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

IshantheRocker

kk........ i thnk fifa 13 might b better dan PES 13... PES is better in gameplay bt visually and carrer modes fifa is cool nd polished

Graphically, I think PES looks better, but the gameplay isn't close to FIFA 13. I got the EA Sports Season Pass and played FIFA 13 all weekend and the gameplay is just amazing! The way the ball moves is so nice and the AI is much improved.

crazynotstupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 crazynotstupid
Member since 2006 • 59 Posts

[QUOTE="IshantheRocker"]

[QUOTE="nickdastick"]

nickdastick

Graphically, I think PES looks better, but the gameplay isn't close to FIFA 13. I got the EA Sports Season Pass and played FIFA 13 all weekend and the gameplay is just amazing! The way the ball moves is so nice and the AI is much improved.

I think its gameplay where the two are quite evenly matched, maybe PES just marginally ahead. But in graphics and presentation FIFA is clearly ahead. That has been the general trend in recent years anyway and I don't think it has changed much with the new versions. I'm lucky to have played recent versions of both games more than enough because me and my friends are quite open minded about both games. We have no clear favorite but tend to lean slightly towards PES. One thing about PES was that scoring a goal gave you much more satisfaction than at FIFA but in FIFA 12 they rectified that quite a bit. Based on FIFA 12 and PES 12 its extremely hard to pick a winner.

If you want a fast paced medium to high scoring game then go for FIFA. If you want a very tactical game with lots of jostling in the midfield then go for PES.

We play one or the other depending on our mood. :D

undeadgamer183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 undeadgamer183
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Fifa was better over the last few years but after playing this years editions,PES wins in every single aspect. Fifa just got old and is totally the same game as fifa 12. Simply put boys and girls,PES is back.
jknifeza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 jknifeza
Member since 2012 • 28 Posts

I have just purchased both FIFA and PES.I must admit i prefered FIFA last season but this year i'm back to PES it is absolutely absorbing gameplay,it lacks a lot in terms of detail and involvement as compared to fifa,but the gameplay for me just knocks FIfa out of the water. Fifa on the other hand has got the originality of real names and players, the gameplay has improved since last season with more on the pitch and off the pitch details and it makes you feel more involved in the running of your club, but the game play is almost the same as last season with a few tweaks here and there. i wish that PES would be able to have all the original licenses for all the clubs and countries then we would be able to see who the true master of footbal is,because IMO thats the only thing thats keeping FIfa ahead, if it were an even playing field then we would would get the best PES game ever.my choice PES fro this season.

FPSfan1985

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 FPSfan1985
Member since 2011 • 2174 Posts
I prefer PES. Easily has the more realistic gameplay this year.
Microsteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 Microsteve
Member since 2010 • 1244 Posts

Think I'm edging towards PES, FIFA has got very stale

D3nnyCrane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10 D3nnyCrane
Member since 2007 • 12058 Posts
I'm giving FIFA my money for 2013, on the proviso that the following 2 things are fixed: 1: The defending. I get that they went for "realism", but that is completely negated when even the lamest of A-League players can telepathically skip around you the split-second you commit to a tackle. 2: The stupid random bloody hamstring injuries. There is no fun to be had when you suddenly lose all control of a player for a completely arbitrary reason. Getting it tonight, will play it for a while, and if it's ignorant of these factors (which were big enough for me to have FIFA 12 gather dust), then it gets traded in for PES.
ThursdayFc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 ThursdayFc
Member since 2009 • 26 Posts

Fifa 13, ultimate team online and virtual pro.

trapoking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 trapoking
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
best pes 13
trapoking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 trapoking
because of the graphics and easier to use
Dexter-010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#15 Dexter-010
Member since 2011 • 494 Posts
FIFA 13: - Better graphics - More teams - Teams with licences - Good carreer mode - You can be the manager of a country in carreer mode and for a team at the same moment - Messi is on the cover - Online communitiy is still alive - Messi is on the cover - PES is for retards - And Messi is on the cover
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

wrong board

Slovermite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Slovermite
This ridiculous arbitrary bloody hamstring injuries. There isn't a fun to be enjoyed once you out of the blue eliminate just about all management of the gambler for any absolutely arbitrary motive.
Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

I have Fifa 13 and it's the only sports game that I play but I did try PES12 and i thought it was horrible! It was very clunky but i do want to give it another go at some point because they have Costa Rica in their National Teams :D

salmanrashel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 salmanrashel
I have Fifa 13 and it's the only sports game that I play but I did try PES12 and i thought it was horrible! It was very clunky but i do want to give it another go at some point because they have Costa Rica in their National Teams
salmanrashel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 salmanrashel
I prefer PES. Easily has the more realistic gameplay this year.
Avatar image for Zombiekiller360
Zombiekiller360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Zombiekiller360
Member since 2006 • 389 Posts

I have Fifa 13 and it's the only sports game that I play but I did try PES12 and i thought it was horrible! It was very clunky but i do want to give it another go at some point because they have Costa Rica in their National Teams salmanrashel

Great minds think alike 

-Tish-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#22 -Tish-
Member since 2007 • 3624 Posts
FIFA 13's career mode is amazing. The online play is horrible once you get into the higher tiers in Seasons. Dribbling and team speed become non-existent. Any scrub who spams crosses and has only a shred of defensive ability can beat you with ease. It's frustrating and not fun in the slightest.
tomtem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 tomtem
i chose Pes 13. it's harder and more realistic. I love games and use relax and entertainment on http://www.yepiclip.com
SteveCGG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 SteveCGG
I prefer FIFA due to the gameplay and the realistic feeling the game has
Avatar image for charlesnitrotek
charlesnitrotek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 charlesnitrotek
Member since 2013 • 90 Posts

PES is also great and truely nice graphics but PES has not license for real names of clubs and players and also for kits thats why i like FIFA 13. And now looking for next season.

AdnanAkil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 AdnanAkil
I installed both FIFA 13 and PES 2013 in my PC and i tried playing both games for more than a month so I'm not telling you what's on the paper i am telling you my Experience with both Games And i really don't know how people compare PES with FIFA. FIFA is more about internet if you want to have the full experience of Fifa you need internet and it's less realistic(in terms of Gameplay), more dramatic, less Graphics, Bad Physical Body of the players, and Complicated controls when using Keyboard(of course you can change the button configuration) and the good side is that the Game is more licensed which means that you will get more teams and Official Kits and more official stuff whereas PES have way better graphics, More Realistic(It might get boring because it is so Real), Amazing Physical Body(So Real) and believe me when i say it is real because FIFA focused on the drama part of football which might be nice but PES focused on FOOTBALL. btw i installed FIFA before PES because a lot of people told me that FIFA is better but after playing the game i really didn't feel it so i installed PES and now i am addicted :D. I suggest you try PES because i play football in real life and as a player PES is closer to me than FIFA. This is my opinion. I hope you find something useful :)
ebestcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 ebestcl
I really prefer PES. Maybe its because I've always play PES. Its hard to change :) Also PES is alot Cheaper I got mine for 25 dolars
herb_moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 herb_moon
I played FIFA 12 last year, PES before that. FIFA 13 is a total disgrace on PC, the buggiest piece of horse crap I have ever played, completely rediculous - I've never actually played it - crashed before I even got to play a single match. PES 2013 is fairly not brilliant in terms of gameplay - you still get the feeling it was rushed and not a quality product. Nowhere near as good as PES 3-6. But it is playable. I've enjoyed playing the Brazilian league, but the ML fairly annoying due to Konami incompetence (cut scenes, magic boots, hopeless gameplan and tactics setup, terrible menu organisation). IMO PES 4 or 5 and FIFA 12 are still the best football games made so far. PES is nowhere near the standard at the moment.
erikhangberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 erikhangberg
I haven't tried PES but I am very happy with Fifa 13. I like the options and the very realistic picture/options. It's a amazing game
P7R8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 P7R8
Member since 2008 • 46 Posts

PES is more of a football simulator whereas FIFA's always been more of a video game. 

P.S- Unlicensed teams are a big turn off

insanegame377

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 insanegame377
Member since 2013 • 392 Posts
Both get pretty boring after a few weeks, I do enjoy playing Career mode on FIFA though.
MrYaotubo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MrYaotubo
Member since 2012 • 2884 Posts

I liie PES better,the only advantage FIFA has was the licenses but with PESEDIT that´s all gone and PES ends up having more official(and detailed) and up to date stuff than FIFA.

sanishress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 sanishress
i choose fifa 13 coz i haven't played PES 13, and i had once played PES 13i didn't it better than fifa
parazels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 parazels
Member since 2013 • 49 Posts
FIFA 13. I never would believe if somebody had told me that I could vote for FIFA two years ago. PES 11 was incredible, I played it for years! But PES 12 was so poor that I had to pay attention on FIFA 12. Unexpectedly I liked it even though it took much time to handle the new mechanics. PES 13 is a good game, but FIFA 13 gives me a deeper and more exciting game experience.