Fifa 13 - average number of goals

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jhiles2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jhiles2011
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
I'm new to Fifa 13 and even soccer the sport itself. I'm getting the hang of things rather quickly, but before I jump into FUT, I want to be able to win fairly easy. I'm only playing offline on semi-pro difficulty and averaging 3-5 goals each game with the computer scoring a few times as well. Basically I want to know what you guys usually average each game on goals and at what difficulty do you play on? Thanks guys. Also, I'm new to these gaming forms, so if I somehow post this in the wrong section, let me know. Thanks!
M0jojoj0h

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 M0jojoj0h
I always play on world class & I lose 3-1 , 3-2 2-0 most of the time , I don't win.
4l3na

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 4l3na
I just bought http://www.progamingshop.sk/fifa-13-cz-p-205865.html and it seems that everyone i play against can sprint with the ball right at their feet and faster than me. When i sprint with the ball it suddenyl just goes ahead, what am i doing wrong? Its annoying that im running with it and it then goes 3/4 yards ahead and the other team gets it. Also how do you all of the turns quickly, ive tried everything and it wont do it?Any help please, its annoying
AcidThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 AcidThunder
Member since 2010 • 2332 Posts

should have posted in primary games discussion or any platform's section