Crosstown Rivals.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Killfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Killfox
Member since 2004 • 6666 Posts

This thread is for people from chicago. Hmm look who just one the sox vs. cubs series. The cubs. I cant wait to shove it in all the cross over sox fans faces. Most sox fans now a days are cross overs. They were once cubs fans but they just jump on the band wagon of the winning team which is really sad. Like this girl at my school used to wear all this cubs stuff. Then once the sox won the world series she had all sox stuff. I confronted her one day and asked "Arent you a cubs fan?" She tried to play it off that she was always a sox fan. Its people like that that make me sick. Cubs win cubs win. In your face.

bigdcstile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 bigdcstile
Member since 2004 • 2236 Posts
Good for them that they won.  And, I must say, I'm actually rooting for them to finally get their ring.  But throw in the fact that they won come October if they're there.
Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21695 Posts
Yeah I hate bandwagons too. Same thing happens all the time in the Bay - 49ers/Raiders and Giants/A's. Granted there isn't any "real rivalry," but I absolutely hate it when people switch to the team that is doing better. Either support one or all, but don't switch to the one just for the sole reason that they're playing better.
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
Cubs still suck.
Rhazakna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Rhazakna
Member since 2004 • 11022 Posts

Yeah I hate bandwagons too. Same thing happens all the time in the Bay - 49ers/Raiders and Giants/A's. Granted there isn't any "real rivalry," but I absolutely hate it when people switch to the team that is doing better. Either support one or all, but don't switch to the one just for the sole reason that they're playing better. Renegade_Fury

Yeah, kinda like you jumping between the Warriors and Lakers. 

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21695 Posts

[QUOTE="Renegade_Fury"]Yeah I hate bandwagons too. Same thing happens all the time in the Bay - 49ers/Raiders and Giants/A's. Granted there isn't any "real rivalry," but I absolutely hate it when people switch to the team that is doing better. Either support one or all, but don't switch to the one just for the sole reason that they're playing better. Rhazakna

Yeah, kinda like you jumping between the Warriors and Lakers.

How have I jumped? My sig says Lakers doesn't it? Just because I'm rooting for a team that's located right next to me after watching them struggle 65% of my life, doesn't mean I've abandoned the Lakers. I watch both Lakers and Warriors games all season, so I don't see how I'm jumping.