College Football Thread

#501 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2547 posts) -

Bama wtf? FUCK!

#502 Posted by sfkm2 (67769 posts) -

Got back from Church. So I'm going watch the rest of Bama vs OK.

#503 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2547 posts) -

@sfkm2: Thanks for the update dude.

#504 Posted by sfkm2 (67769 posts) -

I didnt need your reply......

................. smh

#505 Edited by Put_in_Kitna (2547 posts) -

@sfkm2 said:

I didnt need your reply......

................. smh

Thanks for that update too dude. Taking a shit now, brb.

#506 Edited by GotFiveRings (341 posts) -

Lmao.

No worries, "Big Game" Bob will fuck this up and I WILL LOVE IT!

#507 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -

@Put_in_Kitna said:

@Braun_Roid_Rage said:

@Put_in_Kitna said:

Baylor is shit. Typical wastes. Briles is gone for sure, knows he can't win there in that pos city. Waco. IT STINKS.

You still mad about the BU-UT game brah? Or just salty with the televised rape Oregon put on your boy Mack as a farewell gift? Coach stays nugga.

LOL just saw this. BU stinks dude. Congrats on winning the Big 12, sure made the conference proud by losing to UCF. Pathetic. Oregon top 10 team, UCF....lmfao. BU STINKS!

We both stink brah. UCF beat Louisville and almost beat South Caki wtf you talking about they're good. At least we both beat the shit out of OU though ha, fuck those punks. LMAO @ mighty Alabama. I'm tired of all the SEC talk.

#508 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -

I'm probably going to lose big points in pick em but fuck it, it's gold seeing Alabama lose.

Great game man.

#509 Posted by Seabas989 (9672 posts) -

lol Alabama

#510 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2547 posts) -

Good job by OU. FUCK YOU! It is indeed nice to see Bama get gaped tho.

#511 Edited by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

Lmao.

Lol, bad week for you man!

That was an awesome game. Glad it turned out how it did.

#512 Posted by GotFiveRings (341 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

@GotFiveRings said:

Lmao.

Lol, bad week for you man!

That was an awesome game. Glad it turned out how it did.

Lol, I don't care that much about this game. I just hate OU bad.

#513 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36296 posts) -

Was that like their first BCS game win? Hope Overrated State loses once again lol

#514 Posted by CWEBB04z (4442 posts) -

Im glad Alabama lost. Im a fan of Arkansas and could care less about anyone else in the SEC.

#515 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -

@CWEBB04z said:

Im glad Alabama lost. Im a fan of Arkansas and could care less about anyone else in the SEC.

I don't think anybody in the SEC cares much for Bama. Their fans are just that annoying.

#516 Edited by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -

@CWEBB04z said:

I don't think anybody in the SEC cares much for Bama. Their fans are just that annoying.

QFT.. That Dawgs game was disgusting dude.

Damn both these games good tonight.

#517 Posted by Seabas989 (9672 posts) -

lol Ohio St.

#518 Posted by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -
#519 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

You would be forgiven if you mistook the Oklahoma State Cowboys for the Dallas Cowboys after their second to last drive. How fitting that it happened in Jerry World?

#520 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -

Those were two damn good games. I can't believe I didn't choose Clemson. Looks like Strong is going to accept the Texas job. I think that's an improvement for the Horns. My only worry is that he doesn't know that area well enough. However, Texas always gets top recruits, so it shouldn't matter that much. Should be a good hire.

#521 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -
#522 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2547 posts) -

Yeah I like the move a lot. I hope it is confirmed tomorrow.

#523 Posted by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -

Yoko you ready dude? Should be a good one, roll tribe.

#524 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

@36Ounces: Am I ready for the only Bowl game that actually matter? Sure...I guess...

#525 Posted by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -

@Rayrota: Oh you yokofox the Nole fan? Or just smokin that sherm?

#526 Posted by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

@36Ounces said:

Yoko you ready dude? Should be a good one, roll tribe.

Let's do this. We ain't leavin' without a victoryyyyy.

We ain't worried bout no noise cause we gonna bring the noise.

#527 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -
#528 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -

@36Ounces said:

@Rayrota: Oh you yokofox the Nole fan? Or just smokin that sherm?

LMAO

I'm going for FSU in this game. Bring down the mighty SEC mann, they've won it enough.

#529 Posted by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

So not only will I be the happiest guy in the world if FSU wins tonight, but I'll also win the pick em competition. You'll all be my bitches.

GO NOLES

#530 Edited by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

Lucky on the first defensive stand, and a pretty solid opening offensive drive. I'm content so far.

EDIT: I'm not content anymore.

#531 Edited by CWEBB04z (4442 posts) -

uh oh, Auburn is torching that FSU defense.

#532 Posted by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

Really hope this isn't another blowout...wouldn't surprise me. But come on, I want a good game!

#533 Posted by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

How you holding up, Yoko?

#534 Posted by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

I'm dying. Even though we gave up that FG, that's a win. Only a matter of time before Auburn put something together.

I want this win so badly. My time at FSU were the dark years for the football program. This win would mean so much for me and many Noles.

#535 Posted by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

KERMIT!!!!!!!!!!

HOLY FUCK BALLS!!!!!!!

#536 Edited by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

Don't get too drunk, yoko!

#537 Posted by Rayrota (1456 posts) -

SUCK IT, ALAMBAM! SUCK IT, SEC! It's over, it's finally over! Congrats, Yoko and Ounces.

#538 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8291 posts) -

Yoko is an interesting case. He gets the worst of the worst (Jags, Marlins) and the best of the best (Heat, FSU).

#539 Edited by yokofox33 (28417 posts) -

@Chutebox said:

Don't get too drunk, yoko!

I busted out the Blue Label. It's on mofos.

And I won the Pick Em!!!!!

#540 Edited by GamerForca (7038 posts) -

That was a great game, pretty much everything I was hoping for. Would've thrown up if Auburn had won a national title due to a player that had been kicked out of Georgia. Congrats to you Noles fans on here!

#541 Posted by Master_Live (12353 posts) -

I guess the 50k guy must be crying right now.

#542 Posted by Seabas989 (9672 posts) -

Who'd a thought that an ACC football team would defeat an SEC team in a BCS Championship game after all these years.

Just when that happens Maryland goes to the Big 10...

Anyways congrats to Florida St.

#543 Edited by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -

I was too drunk to post but what a fuckin game! Thought Noles were gonna get whooped but the d really stepped up the second half. And Jameis legitimized his Heisman with those last two drives. Only the third time I've ever seen one of my teams win it all, feels really fuckin good. Probably the second best title game I've seen behind that Texas/USC.

#544 Edited by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -

@36Ounces said:

I was too drunk to post but what a fuckin game! Thought Noles were gonna get whooped but the d really stepped up the second half. And Jameis legitimized his Heisman with those last two drives. Only the third time I've ever seen one of my teams win it all, feels really fuckin good. Probably the second best title game I've seen behind that Texas/USC.

It was epic brah. Out of the ones i've seen it's #3 behind Texas-USC and the Miami-Ohio St early 2000's game. Mann this guy almost beat my ass last night cuz I was talking mad shit with FSU being down 21-3 LMAO. The SEC streak is over fuck yes.

#545 Edited by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

You guys suck and the texas/usc game sucked. You should have gone for it on forth down, pete!

#546 Edited by Chutebox (35692 posts) -

Didn't see this coming. Lane Kifin has been signed by Alabama as the new OC and QB coach.

#547 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -

@Chutebox: Pretty funny. I hope it blows up in their face.

#548 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (630 posts) -

Mann Louisville must of been real desperate hiring that pos again. I guess they panicked knowing the ACC awaits.

#549 Edited by 36Ounces (2036 posts) -
#550 Posted by GamerForca (7038 posts) -