APF 2K8 Wish List

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mechberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 mechberg
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

Okay folks, by now you've all seen the announcement that 2K Sports is bringing back their football franchise in the form of All-Pro Football 2K8. No details on the game have been made public yet, which gives us the perfect opportunity to endeavor in that most special ingedient of the Internet: idle speculation!

Let's do this in two categories:

1)What do I want to see in the game? Things like customizable teams, stadium, logos, rosters, etc. etc. Best-case, dream-game kinda stuff goes here.

2)What do I think will be in the game? Here's where we come back down to earth and try and predict what features and modes the game is going to include.

You can be sure the folks at 2K are paying attention, so let's hear your best and brightest ideas on just what APF 2K8 might be.

FurRabbit8877

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 FurRabbit8877
Member since 2004 • 646 Posts
I will be happy if they make a version on the PC. So people can make mods for it.
Jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Jeff
Member since 2002 • 4005 Posts

What I want to see:

- A man that frequently says "you can't coach that."

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 StarFoxCOM
Member since 2006 • 5605 Posts

All stuff done before plus.

Create a touchdown Celebration.

Running like Madden 07 (right anaglog stick used for truck stick, and Jukeing)

Superstar mode like Madden 07

Really good graphics.

While it won't use Real players hopefully there will be inner league allstars.

GT90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GT90
Member since 2002 • 6256 Posts
I'd like to see it come out on the wii, I liked what EA did with the controls and would like to see 2k do something similar.
CWEBB04z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 CWEBB04z
Member since 2006 • 4879 Posts

Tackle Assist: I want to be able to have 2-3 players tackle one person to take them down.

More wide variety of Plays in the playbook: I want to be able to select at least 20 plays, In Madden they're are only about 15 designed Plays, It feels vague, and dull, I want alot of Plays to choose from.

Realistic Passing/Running game: More better Movement like in NBA 2k games where you would bounce off players, That is really important, In A football game if you are running the Ball you should bounce off lineman, Not get Stuck behind them (Unlike Madden). Running game is way to easy in Madden, What 2K should do is make it more like the NFl where you can get stuffed at the line verses Good Defensive Teams, but agiant Bad defensive team, you should have a good to Excellent running game, Balance it out between the Ranks of Defensive teams, and running Attack.

The passing game is way to easy, What they need to do is balance the QB's pass accuracy, and Power, not every QB throws a perfect strike down the field, Even it out, if the QB is an average starter he should not be any good against Top Ranked Defensive Backs, But Elite QB's should have there way, Make it harder to guess the Pass, and Make it harder to get the ball to Recievers. Tight Defensives is what I want in the game.

The Lineman should not know where you are running to either the left or right, In Madden the Lineman pusher over to the left (where the play is designed to go), and the Lineman go to the left almost immediately, They should'nt be that Good. The lineman cannot tackle a runningback when being Blocked. In madden the lneman/LB were able to tackle while being blocked, unrealistic. 2K should make it where of the Lineman or Linebackers were in that situation the Runner should be able to break the tackle.

Even out the Speed of the Game. For example In Madden a player with about a speed of 80 outran a player with a speed of 94 (Happened to me all the time), I know that Freeney cannot Outrun Michael Vick. Even out the speed. Make sure no Player is that fast.. IF a player has a speed 0f 80 and is trying to catch up to a player with a speed of 94, the player of 80 speed should not catch up, 2K Make sure you do this request.

better Animation, I want more custom Celebrations or dances, and an updated Rules list, Like a plyer running out of bounds and run back inbounds should not be the first one to catch the ball.

2K Basically do what you did in NFL 2k5.(withthe realism)

Espurs117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 Espurs117
Member since 2005 • 22817 Posts

Tackle Assist: I want to be able to have 2-3 players tackle one person to take them down.

More wide variety of Plays in the playbook: I want to be able to select at least 20 plays, In Madden they're are only about 15 designed Plays, It feels vague, and dull, I want alot of Plays to choose from.

Realistic Passing/Running game: More better Movement like in NBA 2k games where you would bounce off players, That is really important, In A football game if you are running the Ball you should bounce off lineman, Not get Stuck behind them (Unlike Madden). Running game is way to easy in Madden, What 2K should do is make it more like the NFl where you can get stuffed at the line verses Good Defensive Teams, but agiant Bad defensive team, you should have a good to Excellent running game, Balance it out between the Ranks of Defensive teams, and running Attack.

The passing game is way to easy, What they need to do is balance the QB's pass accuracy, and Power, not every QB throws a perfect strike down the field, Even it out, if the QB is an average starter he should not be any good against Top Ranked Defensive Backs, But Elite QB's should have there way, Make it harder to guess the Pass, and Make it harder to get the ball to Recievers. Tight Defensives is what I want in the game.

The Lineman should not know where you are running to either the left or right, In Madden the Lineman pusher over to the left (where the play is designed to go), and the Lineman go to the left almost immediately, They should'nt be that Good. The lineman cannot tackle a runningback when being Blocked. In madden the lneman/LB were able to tackle while being blocked, unrealistic. 2K should make it where of the Lineman or Linebackers were in that situation the Runner should be able to break the tackle.

Even out the Speed of the Game. For example In Madden a player with about a speed of 80 outran a player with a speed of 94 (Happened to me all the time), I know that Freeney cannot Outrun Michael Vick. Even out the speed. Make sure no Player is that fast.. IF a player has a speed 0f 80 and is trying to catch up to a player with a speed of 94, the player of 80 speed should not catch up, 2K Make sure you do this request.

better Animation, I want more custom Celebrations or dances, and an updated Rules list, Like a plyer running out of bounds and run back inbounds should not be the first one to catch the ball.

CWEBB04z

If only...

StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 StarFoxCOM
[QUOTE="CWEBB04z"]

Espurs117

No i belive all of it can happen in true 360 and PS3 power

surid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#9 surid
Member since 2005 • 2880 Posts
A deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dynasty mode..
duxup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10 duxup
Member since 2002 • 43443 Posts
Honestly I’d like to see a football game that moves away from the twitch games and more toward strategy relating to play calling, maximizing your team’s strengths and weaknesses and etc. I know that’s not really 2Ks cup of tea but I can dream.
poopinloop32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 poopinloop32
Member since 2006 • 4949 Posts
just make a remake of 2K5 with the Raiders defence 93
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#12 godzillavskong
Member since 2007 • 7904 Posts
I think all they have to do is stick to the formula of 2k5.Just take advantage of the next gen hardware.The controls( in my opinion) have always been better then maddens robotic gameplay.I wish 2k5 was backward compatible on 360 because i would much rather play that then madden06 any day.
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 StarFoxCOM
I think all they have to do is stick to the formula of 2k5.Just take advantage of the next gen hardware.The controls( in my opinion) have always been better then maddens robotic gameplay.I wish 2k5 was backward compatible on 360 because i would much rather play that then madden06 any day.godzillavskong
They have to have new stuff or else it would be a 2k5 with good graphics
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 godzillavskong
There's other ways to take advantage of the next gen hardware then just the graphics.I mean stick to the same formula and utilize the ps3 and 360 processing power to implement gameplay features and other functions that weren't capable before.
kingxaiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 kingxaiver
Member since 2006 • 71 Posts
next gen first person football
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 godzillavskong
Besides isn't that what madden does?They just enhance the graphic,throw a new feature in, and add robotic gameplay and sell a bunch of copies of the name.I'd rather play 2k5 on 360 if it was backward compatible.Does anyone know why its not backward compatible yet?Is it because of the license deal?
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
some thing similar to 2k5 is good
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 StarFoxCOM
Besides isn't that what madden does?They just enhance the graphic,throw a new feature in, and add robotic gameplay and sell a bunch of copies of the name.I'd rather play 2k5 on 360 if it was backward compatible.Does anyone know why its not backward compatible yet?Is it because of the license deal?godzillavskong
Agreed that is what Madden did. I don't want 2k to be a madden.
gamemaster_ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 gamemaster_ca
Member since 2004 • 529 Posts
Dude 2K5 was Great and you just Need to update it for the Next Gen, but also make a Wii Version as well and make a cusimzeable rule set so we can play under Canadian Rules.
F1Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 F1Lengend
Member since 2005 • 7909 Posts
Improve the collisions and glitchs, graphics, and sound. Just basically keep doing what you are doing, it works great. Oh, and have customizable rosters and teams, and allow us to download others customized rosters just like the ncaa ea game
godzillavskong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 godzillavskong
If Starfoxcom is going to reply to most of my posts would you happen to know why 2k5 isn't backward compatible?And the difference between a enhanced  2k5  versus a enhanced Madden is that 2k5 was a GREAT game.
matrix10101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 matrix10101
Member since 2003 • 1309 Posts
Just make it CFL. ;)

B.C LIONS FTW!
fat_rob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 fat_rob
Member since 2003 • 22624 Posts
realistic physics/animations...
ChipmunkDeluxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 ChipmunkDeluxe
Member since 2006 • 3213 Posts
i personally dont mind madden... and im not gonna play a game with fake teams and fake players...
datniccah187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 datniccah187
Member since 2005 • 1299 Posts

I think 2k8 is going to be totally awesome, and i'm really digging the fact that there will be no NFL players in the game.  I think they should use some teams from tv and movies.  Like the Sharks from Any Given Sunday, and like the Cougers from Playmakers on ESPN.  If there are 25-30 teams like that it would be aweosme.

Also it would be nice if you could create your uniforms and stadiums and what not but in much better detail that in the Madden Series.  The Madden Create a team series seemed way to generic, those features could be extra fleshed out and it would make for an exciting mode.  Um, people have been touching on a lot of my thoughts with updated motion controls like where if your running the ball you bounce of people instead of getting stuck behind them and what not.    Also if Signature Style Controls could be incorporated it'd totaly rock.  Even though the styles wont be recognizable like in the NBA series due to the fact we wont have watched the players on tv it'll still make for a very enjoyable experience.  There isn't anynothing worse than everyone doing the same thing in a game, like everyoner running back running the same or every quarter back throwing the same, definately signature styles for these  "made up" players.

Other than that if the graphics are above average i'm sure the game will be off the hook.

tmac200913

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 tmac200913
Member since 2006 • 16647 Posts
Create a touchdown Celebration.StarFoxCOM

THat would be nice..

waynehead895

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 waynehead895
Member since 2005 • 18660 Posts
I miss their life-like commentary. Of course beautiful graphics. First person view again. Same mapped buttons. Especially pre-snap. I'm like Manning Pre-snap in 2K5. Always changing my plays and routes at the line based on the Defense I see. It was so easy to do with they buttons set up 2K had. I pretty much want the same thing in 2K5 but to the next generation.
NvMrP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 NvMrP
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
I just want to see them keep imroving the series just like they have in the past.

PuddleMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 PuddleMonkey
Member since 2006 • 412 Posts
Honestly I’d like to see a football game that moves away from the twitch games and more toward strategy relating to play calling, maximizing your team’s strengths and weaknesses and etc. I know that’s not really 2Ks cup of tea but I can dream.duxup

That would be awesome! Thats what I don't like in Madden, in franchise my offensive line sucks, yet I have all day to throw and can run the ball no problem. I'd love to get more into strategy, play calls, and drafts, but Madden isn't deep enough for it to make a difference. On a side note, anyone else playing franchise notice defense really starts to suck on all the teams after awhile? I'm in 2017 and everyones defense is rated 70's or mid 80's.
PeterTimpa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31 PeterTimpa
Member since 2005 • 2509 Posts
I honestly like both Madden and 2k, but given the choice I am taking 2k. EA really hurt themselves with this offically licesnced deal. Once the contract expires 2k and other sport game co will out do EA unless they get their act together. EA has been changing everything that made them great, and even the instruction manuals suck comapred to 2k's. With EA's deal w/ Madden ending soon I find it hard to see more people purchasing a game for the name we have come to know.

2k5 in my opinion was a excellent football game much better than Madden 05 and 06 and definatly 06 on the 360. At least Madden 07 redemed the series slightly. I wish 2k8 could use the NFL teams and players, but I will still probablly get 2k. 2k has always been known for excellent sports games and the game prices are usually a tad cheaper rember 05 madden 49.99 and 2k5 19.99

As long as 2k keeps up what they have been doing I will be excited about it
GamerMan97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 GamerMan97
Member since 2006 • 6363 Posts

Just make it CFL. ;)

B.C LIONS FTW!
matrix10101
i would love a CFL game :), except, GO ARGOS!

GamerMan97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 GamerMan97
Member since 2006 • 6363 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i personally dont mind madden... and im not gonna play a game with fake teams and fake players...

same
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts
[QUOTE="ChipmunkDeluxe"]i personally dont mind madden... and im not gonna play a game with fake teams and fake players...

I mind seeing medicore gameplay from madden these last two years and that always weak running game. This all pro football game could have monkeys in jerseys and I would still buy it just for the great gameplay they have for every 2k football game they release

Gamespots Rating for the last 2k football games

NFL 2k - 9.9
NFL 2k1 - 9.9
NFL 2k2 - 9.5
NFL 2k3 - 9.6
NFL 2k4 - 9.3
NFL 2k5 - 9.1

Madden these last two years

Madden 06 - 7.4
Madden 07 - 7.9
LoneStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 LoneStranger
Member since 2004 • 780 Posts
* Change the number of teams in each division * Change the number of divisions in each conference * Change how the playoffs work. i.e., the number of teams that enter the playoffs from each conference and how they earn their spot. * Downloadable empty franchises, i.e., team colors, stadium, home city. * Downloadable teams, i.e., the players and their stats. * Online League mode, i.e., go through franchise mode with friends, who will play games against both player and computer opponents throughout the season. (each player completes their games vs each other and computers, and the commish player would run the comp-comp simulations before the virtual week is over) * Opening draft for the Online League * The yearly college draft in franchinse and Online League. * Expansion draft when adding new teams to the yearly Online League * Build-a-Stadium mode. Perhaps with pre-made structures. They should have locations where the designer could put custom images up for fake ads, logos, etc. I'm sure I'll think of more later. As you can see, I'd be most excited about an Online League. Who wouldn't want to create their fantasy team and put it against their friends' teams year after year?
Eman5805

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Eman5805
Member since 2004 • 4494 Posts

I really want them to truely compete with Madden in terms of gameplay. Then Madden will have to step up it's game to match it, which will inturn make 2K step up it's gameplay. Then the true winner is the gamers. Now Madden is just able to stand pat and know it won't lose out.

MrBurns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MrBurns
Member since 2003 • 936 Posts
I think they should get away from a TV-style presentation and go for more of a movie-like feel. Some cool cinematic cut scenes, maybe even some sort of QTE events, and even a story in the game would be different. Also, do you think an over the shoulder camera, ala Gears, would work in a football game? I think it would give you the feeling of being in the game. Instead of watching from above. If you get what I am saying.
S0DA_POPINSKI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 S0DA_POPINSKI
Member since 2006 • 1582 Posts
The things that 2k5 had - Graphics, Gameplay, Presentation, Great online play, online seasons, etc
kdizzle815

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 kdizzle815
Member since 2004 • 2572 Posts
dont like any 2k sports games. Never knew what anybody saw in them
Avatar image for deactivated-57a12126af02c
deactivated-57a12126af02c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Member since 2007 • 3290 Posts
How about make it so a guys body or hand cant go through another persons body, cause i thought this is next-gen it shouldnt be doin that, this game is gonna kinda suck cause of no real rosters though
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 StarFoxCOM
How about make it so a guys body or hand cant go through another persons body, cause i thought this is next-gen it shouldnt be doin that, this game is gonna kinda suck cause of no real rosters thoughkool-aids
Yup i'v noticed i could have stopped somebody in Madden if it didn't have that stupid glitch
Trpjazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#42 Trpjazz
Member since 2005 • 148 Posts

CWEBB04z

i agree
bookmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 bookmeister
Member since 2007 • 182 Posts

I want to gang takles with 2, 3, even 4, tacklers.

Quarterbacks dropping back to pass the old and new way.

Tons of different touchdown celebrations.

Lots of catching animations and momentums shift cutbacks.

Hand pockets and the towels that the players wear.

To be able to create your own franchise should be a gimme.

Top quality preame, halftime, postgame analysis, with above average quality.
and momentum shifts between opponents throughout the game.

and also some type of emotion on the sidelines, and sidline reports throughout the game about injuries and coaches halftime analysis and gameplan.

jakeob1106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 jakeob1106
Member since 2004 • 431 Posts
Focus on Gameplay. Get the physics right. For instance when Ray Lewis plows a rb it's a lot different than when Zach Thomas does. Also distinct different running styles where a bruiser runs more upright and a scat back runs with a bit more behind his pads. Tackles don't always look the same. Have a TON of different tackle animations instead of the same things. Also how about  slipping. WR's slip often and so do dbacks. How about a scrum when a fumble occurs and you have to fight it out under the pile for posession by pressing the a button fast repeatedly. Main thing get the gameplay polished smooth and amazing then work on extras.
hendrix29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 hendrix29
Member since 2006 • 10960 Posts
I think we need a clutch factor in these games. Tons of great players cannot perform in the clutch while many no names can(Dominic Rhodes anyone?). There needs to be some kind of clutch factor, along with a really good incorporation of momentum in these games. Momentum is ultra important, I have seen time and again with an important interception or run that the game totally turns around.
coldplay5467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 coldplay5467
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

I've been playing these football games since dreamcast and I would like to tell 2k sports that there doing a fantastic job!! Here are SOME things I had in mind...

*Add Shirt Grabbing

*Add tripping (But on rare occasions..I mean RARE)

*When there's a nasty tackle make the Helmet come off in some instances..(At the same time that happends make sure the crowd reacts to it).

*Make field goal harder (Specially on bad weather conditions..like the QB that holds the ball it slips or something..or make a feature on holding the ball..I don't know..just fix it! =).

*More and Improved sound effects and tackle moves!!

*Make players get injured when they actually get hit really bad and NOT when they aren't even part of the play and get hurt..lol. (An automatic replay of how the injury occured will be nice).

*Improve blitzing so they won't get stuck in behind the DT's/DE's and vice versa for running back's getting stuck behind the Offensive Linemen.

*Make the game more physical and make players look like they are talking Sh** to each other and point to each other. Make them look more rough and tough!!

*Make RARE occasions where a REF get's hit in the field or sideline..(unexpected so it can be cool).

*Make the widereceivers more aware when catching the ball that "Both feet are inside the line". Make the receivers want to put both feet inside as HIGHLY important to complete plays.

*Better and enhanced takling receivers in the air. Like both safeties hammer a receiver in the air!

*Make fullbacks more aggressive and make them HUNGRY to hit those linebackers as hard as they can to open the whole for the RB.

*Celebration is important for the team morale..make celebration a big part. (Have a morale feature??).

*Make fans get into the game when it's like 4th and inches and you have the ball..that way it can hype you up and your players..(usually in 2k5 they scream no matter what..make us feel the diffrence 2k sports!!).

*Improve glitching about arms going through players and players getting stuck.

*Improve Statistics! Example: I play 5 min quarters and when I go to see my QB's stats in the League Leaders, I see he has 400 yds and another QB has 1000 yds. Make these statistics more realistic based on how many MINS one plays each quarter...that way we have more realistic statistics. (In 2k5 I think the computer statistics are based on full 3hr games...not cool when It comes to statistics).

*It'll be cool if we make our players work out and lift weights during off season??? (I don't think during season is good because then it's too much responsibility and too much to handle...)

*When re-signing players or draft picks, make the assistant coaches and coordinators give their feedback on who we need and for how long we should get them (smart feedback though). That way we can be more successfull in our draft and our cap management.

*Let us re-name a coach's name when we start a Franchise mode? For instance, Dave Wannstedt for the dolphins begins with a NEW FRANCHISE of a record 82-84....I want 0-0 with my name as the head coach so I can keep track of my lifetime franchise record with the dolphins..

*Make the grass fly out of the ground!!

*Improve players dirtiness. Example: When it's nice and sunny, players get the same dirtiness as when it's raining..That's not good. When it' raining they should be even MORE dirty..specially cuz of the mud..

*Make the weather change throughout gameplay?? Like it goes from Sunny to Rainy..?

*Add MORE plays and Improve Audibles!! Specially more plays that fake out opponents..makes the game more interesting!!

*Make players slip on RARE occasions (Ofcourse, weather dependant).

*Have opposing teams offer you deals or trades more seriously and randomly instead of just having the trading block.

*Have weekly or bi-weekly meetings with the coaching staff to review plays with the players(and yourself) to learn from the mistakes from both players and the person who plays the game (you..me).

*Improve News that comes to E-mails with pictures and/or short video clips about a specific issue, play, update..anything.(Interesting though...always have a mind of action!)

*Add the years top 10 best plays??

*Make players spit? (Comon! They are dogs out there! lol)

*Improve commentators. Don't repeat over and over again! Make them comment over plays that just happend but all diffrent..or on recent news from other games going on that day..etc.

*Allow there to be like 3-4 players to tackle the HB or something..whomever they have to tackle..

*Make fumbles more interesting..make them fight for it!!! Show the ref's coming in the open the hill of players fighting for the ball to see who has it!! Make the player that recovered the fumble run out and celebrate!!

*When QB is being pressured by the DE allow QB to release the ball faster as opponent gets closer and not choke!! Let him learn to take a hit!!

*Make the defense a little smarter. For instance, I was 4th and inches..and did the QB sneak..that was too darn easy..the computer should be aware of that and be on my A**!!!

*Make difficulty more difficult? I play Legendary Mode with the Dolphins. I have the regular roster. Lost Rickie for 5 weeks, lost Jason Taylor for the Season!! and I'm 7-3..My offense is rated 74 and defense 82. I'm still winning by a lot..last game I won 40 something to 14. Make the players have there ups and downs..there good days/quarters and there bad ones...Don't just go by ratings because in reality sum1 thats rated 100 might play like a 60 in one bad day!

*Add more catches in the air..diffrent styles..

*Improve the players to USE HANDS!!! and ARMS more to shove players, to reach for players as they run by and miss...show that they do their all to try and catch sum1.

Ok guys...that's a sneak peak on what I have to say..Expect more!!! :D

Last but not least..2k...hire me for ideas? lol j/k!

Aight laters guys!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 deactivated-57a12126af02c

I've been playing these football games since dreamcast and I would like to tell 2k sports that there doing a fantastic job!! Here are SOME things I had in mind...

*Add Shirt Grabbing

*Add tripping (But on rare occasions..I mean RARE)

*When there's a nasty tackle make the Helmet come off in some instances..(At the same time that happends make sure the crowd reacts to it).

*Make field goal harder (Specially on bad weather conditions..like the QB that holds the ball it slips or something..or make a feature on holding the ball..I don't know..just fix it! =).

*More and Improved sound effects and tackle moves!!

*Make players get injured when they actually get hit really bad and NOT when they aren't even part of the play and get hurt..lol. (An automatic replay of how the injury occured will be nice).

*Improve blitzing so they won't get stuck in behind the DT's/DE's and vice versa for running back's getting stuck behind the Offensive Linemen.

*Make the game more physical and make players look like they are talking Sh** to each other and point to each other. Make them look more rough and tough!!

*Make RARE occasions where a REF get's hit in the field or sideline..(unexpected so it can be cool).

*Make the widereceivers more aware when catching the ball that "Both feet are inside the line". Make the receivers want to put both feet inside as HIGHLY important to complete plays.

*Better and enhanced takling receivers in the air. Like both safeties hammer a receiver in the air!

*Make fullbacks more aggressive and make them HUNGRY to hit those linebackers as hard as they can to open the whole for the RB.

*Celebration is important for the team morale..make celebration a big part. (Have a morale feature??).

*Make fans get into the game when it's like 4th and inches and you have the ball..that way it can hype you up and your players..(usually in 2k5 they scream no matter what..make us feel the diffrence 2k sports!!).

*Improve glitching about arms going through players and players getting stuck.

*Improve Statistics! Example: I play 5 min quarters and when I go to see my QB's stats in the League Leaders, I see he has 400 yds and another QB has 1000 yds. Make these statistics more realistic based on how many MINS one plays each quarter...that way we have more realistic statistics. (In 2k5 I think the computer statistics are based on full 3hr games...not cool when It comes to statistics).

*It'll be cool if we make our players work out and lift weights during off season??? (I don't think during season is good because then it's too much responsibility and too much to handle...)

*When re-signing players or draft picks, make the assistant coaches and coordinators give their feedback on who we need and for how long we should get them (smart feedback though). That way we can be more successfull in our draft and our cap management.

*Let us re-name a coach's name when we start a Franchise mode? For instance, Dave Wannstedt for the dolphins begins with a NEW FRANCHISE of a record 82-84....I want 0-0 with my name as the head coach so I can keep track of my lifetime franchise record with the dolphins..

*Make the grass fly out of the ground!!

*Improve players dirtiness. Example: When it's nice and sunny, players get the same dirtiness as when it's raining..That's not good. When it' raining they should be even MORE dirty..specially cuz of the mud..

*Make the weather change throughout gameplay?? Like it goes from Sunny to Rainy..?

*Add MORE plays and Improve Audibles!! Specially more plays that fake out opponents..makes the game more interesting!!

*Make players slip on RARE occasions (Ofcourse, weather dependant).

*Have opposing teams offer you deals or trades more seriously and randomly instead of just having the trading block.

*Have weekly or bi-weekly meetings with the coaching staff to review plays with the players(and yourself) to learn from the mistakes from both players and the person who plays the game (you..me).

*Improve News that comes to E-mails with pictures and/or short video clips about a specific issue, play, update..anything.(Interesting though...always have a mind of action!)

*Add the years top 10 best plays??

*Make players spit? (Comon! They are dogs out there! lol)

*Improve commentators. Don't repeat over and over again! Make them comment over plays that just happend but all diffrent..or on recent news from other games going on that day..etc.

*Allow there to be like 3-4 players to tackle the HB or something..whomever they have to tackle..

*Make fumbles more interesting..make them fight for it!!! Show the ref's coming in the open the hill of players fighting for the ball to see who has it!! Make the player that recovered the fumble run out and celebrate!!

*When QB is being pressured by the DE allow QB to release the ball faster as opponent gets closer and not choke!! Let him learn to take a hit!!

*Make the defense a little smarter. For instance, I was 4th and inches..and did the QB sneak..that was too darn easy..the computer should be aware of that and be on my A**!!!

*Make difficulty more difficult? I play Legendary Mode with the Dolphins. I have the regular roster. Lost Rickie for 5 weeks, lost Jason Taylor for the Season!! and I'm 7-3..My offense is rated 74 and defense 82. I'm still winning by a lot..last game I won 40 something to 14. Make the players have there ups and downs..there good days/quarters and there bad ones...Don't just go by ratings because in reality sum1 thats rated 100 might play like a 60 in one bad day!

*Add more catches in the air..diffrent styles..

*Improve the players to USE HANDS!!! and ARMS more to shove players, to reach for players as they run by and miss...show that they do their all to try and catch sum1.

Ok guys...that's a sneak peak on what I have to say..Expect more!!! :D

Last but not least..2k...hire me for ideas? lol j/k!

Aight laters guys!!

coldplay5467

^^^ Basically what he said, and i hope they dont port it over to the ps3, and one more thing to ad, Make the super bowl(if they can have that since it is not licensed) a big show, with a super bowl patch on their jerseys. Make the commentors sound like real life, not like this "TAYLOR makes the tackle
LoneStranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 LoneStranger
Member since 2004 • 780 Posts
Why wouldn't you want it ported over to the PS3? Unless you don't want a "port" but rather something designed specifically for the PS3. In that case, I agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deactivated-57a12126af02c
Ports suck, everything gets downgraded for the most part
StarFoxCOM

Forum Posts