Amateur night at the ACC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ZebethOrZebes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 ZebethOrZebes
Member since 2004 • 5997 Posts
That was the worst I've seen the Raptors play all season, the sad thing is, the Nets played like crap too. Now New Jersey has homecourt advantage for the rest of this series. Toronto needs to come back with a vengeance on tuesday and steal one from the Nets on their home court if they want to advance.
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

Completely agreed. They're game in the paint was awful, Bosh really needs to step up and attack the basket when his jump shot isn't falling. If Carter was playing at his best we would've been looking at a 15 point difference atleast.

Avatar image for Mystical_Crayon
Mystical_Crayon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mystical_Crayon
Member since 2005 • 334 Posts
Watching that game made me sick to my stomach. I was going absolutely insane when I kept seeing Joey fricken Graham in there at crunch time. Like what is Mitchell thinking? I hate him as the coach personally, and I think he's severely overated as coach. But anyways, they have to step it up if they expect to win.
UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts

Watching that game made me sick to my stomach. I was going absolutely insane when I kept seeing Joey fricken Graham in there at crunch time. Like what is Mitchell thinking? I hate him as the coach personally, and I think he's severely overated as coach. But anyways, they have to step it up if they expect to win.Mystical_Crayon

Agreed, he does deserve credit for how he has handled the regular season this year but I just feel he makes too many bad decisions and isn't strict enough.

As for Graham, he was playing with a fever, all the more reason to play him as little as possible.

pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

[QUOTE="Mystical_Crayon"]Watching that game made me sick to my stomach. I was going absolutely insane when I kept seeing Joey fricken Graham in there at crunch time. Like what is Mitchell thinking? I hate him as the coach personally, and I think he's severely overated as coach. But anyways, they have to step it up if they expect to win.UssjTrunks

Agreed, he does deserve credit for how he has handled the regular season this year but I just feel he makes too many bad decisions and isn't strict enough.

As for Graham, he was playing with a fever, all the more reason to play him as little as possible.

Well a big part of keeping Graham in was because Mo Pete is definitely not 100% yet, and if you're covering Carter/Jefferson you have to be 100%. The Raps had that SF/SG rotation of Mo Pete, Garbajosa, AP and Graham, but without Mo and Garbo Mitchell was pretty limited. The 4th quarter looked better for the raps, Bosh finally got into the game, and AP was money from the land beyond.