AC Milan at the top of the world

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Jinroh_basic
Member since 2002 • 6413 Posts

congratulations, AC Milan....from the bottom of the pit to the top of the world, you guys have brought us along for a fantastic ride this season. thank you all for the Cup.....especially you, Captain Maldini.

AC Milan -- the best in the whole wide world. :) i salute you.

seriousley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 seriousley
Member since 2005 • 1093 Posts

Forza MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

found this in the paper this morning.

Are you a liverpool fan?
Down in the dumps?
Cant talk to your mates about it?
Then call 0800 10 10 10,
Thats 0800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing.

well chuffed we won last night...most pool fans have been raging about missing 15 seconds at the end and inzaghis goal being handball...well kaka was onside and kuyt was offside when he scored.

lets face it, milan lost in 2005 because its the first final in history to come back from 3-0 and win on pens. milan werent expecting it. this year they played well, destroyed man utd (which im so happy about, kaka to man utd? please!) and deserved the cup.

i could care less if people think were a boring team, we win matches and now have the 2nd most european cups and are now the most successful italian team.

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES!

Greyhound222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Greyhound222
Member since 2005 • 2899 Posts

Forza MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!

found this in the paper this morning.

Are you a liverpool fan?
Down in the dumps?
Cant talk to your mates about it?
Then call 0800 10 10 10,
Thats 0800 won nothing, won nothing, won nothing.

well chuffed we won last night...most pool fans have been raging about missing 15 seconds at the end and inzaghis goal being handball...well kaka was onside and kuyt was offside when he scored.

lets face it, milan lost in 2005 because its the first final in history to come back from 3-0 and win on pens. milan werent expecting it. this year they played well, destroyed man utd (which im so happy about, kaka to man utd? please!) and deserved the cup.

i could care less if people think were a boring team, we win matches and now have the 2nd most european cups and are now the most successful italian team.

CHAMPIONES CHAMPIONES!

seriousley
Checkmate,Gin and Yahtzee,my friend.Also Snookered. ...................GO ON AC!!!!!!!! WOOOOOO OLE OLE!!!
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Jinroh_basic

yea, 2005 was a sad year for us, followed by last year's demise..... to be honest, i thought that's it for the team. :?

glad that i was wrong. :)

druglord6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 druglord6
Member since 2005 • 1030 Posts

liverpool were the better side by far...and this is coming from an arsenal fan. jermaine pennant was man of the match for me.

but comon . even the most hardcore italian fan has to admit the first goal was a fluke....

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Jinroh_basic
nope, sorry. we can argue about this all day long and come to no conclusion. :) that's the magic of football isn't it?
dkhw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 dkhw
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts
Man, congrats AC Milan.
HurricaneHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 HurricaneHugo
Member since 2002 • 40807 Posts

Nice to know that a team that was caught cheating last year was allowed to partake in the Champions League and win it.

Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Jinroh_basic

the team bear the shame upon their shoulder and now its position is indisputable. the outcome goes to show that, a champion is a champion, no matter the demise.

the only shame would be to strip the team of its chance to fight for its glory. AC Milan was given that chance, and it is now at the top of the world.

numismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 numismatic
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts
I was reluctant to believe the tag that anyone can be a goal poacher but inzaghi's perfomance last afternoon is definitive proof that you don't want this guy in the box if you are the opposing team. Sure he may look like a creepy euro trash sex pervert but he gets the job done. I do mean to slag liverpool with this statement, I was rooting for milan. Liverpool needed to lose in order to improve scary a thought as that might be. If they had won it would have only cemented their status as a cup only side. With the ownership of the club now in amreican hands I hope that rafa would put in a bid for Eto'o and very good wingers, not mediocre people like zenden, gonzales, pennant, and gerrard. Gerrard needs to be in the center.
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

When Liverpool scored though, you knew everyone was thinking the same thing.

numismatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 numismatic
Member since 2005 • 775 Posts

pundog

yeah that moment inspired some passion in my dad and he isn't even a football fan. 

seriousley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 seriousley
Member since 2005 • 1093 Posts

jermaine pennant was useless! maldini is twice his age and kept up with him.

as far as im concerned, weve beaten the best teams engalnd had to offer in this tournament. we shouldve won at old trafford but came back to destroy them 3-0 and then we outplayed liverpool.

by the way, why is it that liverpool only seem to have a chance of winning when theyre losing? seems risky to rely on coming back from behind or only elevating your game when you are losing.

and AC Milan were punished for what happend...and we were docked the points. just because we come back and win our group and then beat 3 teams over 2 legs and then beat liverpool in the final has nothing to do with us being cheaters...proves we deserve to be in the competition because we ARE that good.

its not arrogance its just fact.

UssjTrunks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 UssjTrunks
Member since 2005 • 11299 Posts
I hate Liverpool and Man. Utd. so I'm glad they won.
Avatar image for Powerhitter0418
Powerhitter0418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Powerhitter0418
Member since 2006 • 1950 Posts
Finnaly one of my favorite teams win something. lol
iliastse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 iliastse
Member since 2004 • 22686 Posts

Nice to know that a team that was caught cheating last year was allowed to partake in the Champions League and win it. HurricaneHugo

Seems like a century since we last agreed on something related to football :P

iliastse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 iliastse
Member since 2004 • 22686 Posts

pundog
Oh you should have seen the Milan fans faces at that exact moment :lol: :lol: :lol:
pundog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 pundog
Member since 2006 • 4491 Posts

jermaine pennant was useless! maldini is twice his age and kept up with him.

as far as im concerned, weve beaten the best teams engalnd had to offer in this tournament. we shouldve won at old trafford but came back to destroy them 3-0 and then we outplayed liverpool.

by the way, why is it that liverpool only seem to have a chance of winning when theyre losing? seems risky to rely on coming back from behind or only elevating your game when you are losing.

and AC Milan were punished for what happend...and we were docked the points. just because we come back and win our group and then beat 3 teams over 2 legs and then beat liverpool in the final has nothing to do with us being cheaters...proves we deserve to be in the competition because we ARE that good.

its not arrogance its just fact.

seriousley
The whole coming from behind thing isn't a strategy, its just there is nothing more dangerous than a team that either is supposed to be done or a losing team in a close game scoring. Look at what happened with GS in the NBA playoffs, they should have been steamrolled by Dallas but because they had nothing to lose they won. On the other hand a team that's down and scores is dangerous because now they have hope, reminds me of a Rugby game I was in a couple of years ago, we were down 5-0 at half when some guy on the other team chirped one of our players. We ended up winning 35-5, including some downright rediculous tries.
tcone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19 tcone
Member since 2006 • 39 Posts
even though im a Juve fan, im glad Milan won
Jinroh_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Jinroh_basic
yea, man....i hope Juventus would get its grand come back next season too. :) take heart~~