1. Houston Texans - Teddy Bridgewater, QB
Makes sense a team desperate for a quarterback takes the most highly praised quarterback prospect in the draft.
2. St. Louis Rams - Jake Matthews, OT
They have to protect Bradford and Matthews is the best offensive tackle in the draft.
3. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Sammy Watkins, WR
A speedy playmaker who would be great opposite of Vincent Jackson. Another weapon for the promising Glennon to throw to.
4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB
Carr is overrated. Manziel has faced and beaten the best and is a legit threat in the passing and rushing game. Not to mention the Browns have already shown interest in him. For another quarterback desperate team, He is a must have.
5. Atlanta Falcons - Jadeveon Clowney, DE
Pass up on one of the best players to ever enter the draft? No way.
6. Jacksonville Jaguars - Anthony Barr, OLB
With Bridgewater and Manziel gone, The Jaguars wait til round 2 for a quarterback. Instead they take the best player available and that's Barr, who's skills are on par with that of Clowney's.
7. Oakland Raiders - Cyrus Kouandjio, OT
A great run blocker who can bring much needed improvement to their offensive line.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Darqueze Dennard, CB
Terrible secondary meet the best cornerback in the draft.
9. New York Giants - Khalil Mack, OLB
Mack is a turnover machine who would be a great important for them at the linebacker position.
10. Buffalo Bills - Cameron Erving, OT
Erving shows a lot of promise and would be great to have on the Bills' weak offensive line.