2014 NFL Mock Draft Top 10 - Version 13.5

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by 69ingChimpmunks (149 posts) -

1. Houston Texans - Blake Bortles, QB
After trading Schaub and signing Fitzpatrick as a back up, It's safe to say the Texans will draft a quarterback and I think it will be Bortles. He has the size, the arm, the underrated accuracy, and he has all the momentum in the world right now, Especially when 3 teams in the top 10 would pick him over Manziel and Bridgewater.

2. St. Louis Rams - Jake Matthews, OT
Solidifying their offensive line is key for the Rams to keep Bradford healthy all season long. Matthews is a great pass blocker and easily the most well rounded offensive lineman in the draft. His addition makes it do or die for Bradford this season.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Khalil Mack, OLB
All the work they put into their defensive line makes me think they'd go else where with this pick. Mack is a monster of a pass rusher and he fits their scheme perfectly.

4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB
Manziel will be the man in Cleveland, Especially after his great pro day.

5. Oakland Raiders - Sammy Watkins, WR
Watkins and Clowney, That's the toss up here. The Raiders want to win fast though and Watkins is a one of a kind play maker and the only true number one receiver in the draft. He'd be a great addition to their rebuilding offense.

6. Atlanta Falcons - Jadeveon Clowney, DE
Like the Falcons would pass up on a beast like Clowney.

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Mike Evans, WR
A big man receiver who would finally give the Buccaneers a quality number two receiver and would be a great addition to their offense.

8. Minnesota Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater, QB
I do think Bridgewater falls a bit and should he reach the Vikings, They'd snatch him up quick.

9. Buffalo Bills - Greg Robinson, OT
A great run blocker with a massive upside. He'd bring some much needed protection to Manuel.

10. Detroit Lions - Hasean Clinton-Dix, FS
The top safety in the draft who could easily play corner if needed. He'd be a great pick up for their struggling secondary.