2014 NFL Mock Draft Top 10 - Version 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Posted by 69ingChimpmunks (149 posts) -

1. Houston Texans - Blake Bortles, QB

His strong combine showing all but solidified the fact that he should be the first overall pick in the draft. He is accurate, He can make all the throws, and he has the size. What more can you ask for?

2. St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson, OT

I think the Rams draft on need and Robinson has shot up on many draft boards due to his great combine showing and his massive upside. Although to be honest, I fully expect the Rams to trade this pick. Either way, They need an offensive lineman and Robinson is the best available.

3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Jadeveon Clowney, DE

The Jaguars have a god awful pass rush that needs fixing. Clowney is a beast, everyone knows that, and a one of a kind prospect. It's gonna be hard for the Jaguars to pass up on him for a quarterback.

4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB

This really comes down to Manziel or Bridgewater, Whoever has the better pro day will more than likely go with this pick. Manziel seems to be the favorite right now due to his speed and play making ability.

5. Oakland Raiders - Sammy Watkins, WR

Why take another potential bust in Bridgewater when you can get a proven play maker in Watkins and finally give your offense a weapon it desperately needs.

6. Atlanta Falcons - Khalil Mack, OLB

Mack would not only provide an immediate upgrade at their pathetic linebacker corp but he would also give them a much improved pass rush as well.

7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Anthony Barr, OLB

Another team that needs to improve their linebacker corp is the Buccaneers. Barr is another top linebacker who can constantly get to the quarterback as well as stop the runner behind the line of scrimmage. The Buccaneers could certainly go receiver with their pick but I think Barr is a far safer pick.

8. Minnesota Vikings - Teddy Bridgewater, QB

The Vikings are a team I would not be surprised to see trade up for one of the top 3 quarterbacks in the draft due to their god awful quarterback situation. Bridgewater makes sense here because he has a pretty well rounded game, He just hasn't really shown us he is worth it yet. Either way, The Vikings could happily take a chance on him.

9. Buffalo Bills - Jake Matthews, OT

Protecting the quarterback is key for Buffalo and Matthews is by far the best offensive tackle available.

10. Detroit Lions - Justin Gilbert, CB

Yes they certainly need a receiver but fixing their secondary, which has costs them many games last season, is key as well. Gilbert has the speed you want in a corner and he has the talent as well.

FYI - I will only post 2 more mock drafts. One after free agency and a full 32 team mock before the draft.