1. Houston Texans - Blake Bortles, QB
He has the height, arm strength, and intelligence to be a pretty good quarterback. It also helps that the Texans have a rather complete offense as well. Bortles seems like the kind of guy they'd go for.
2. St. Louis Rams - Jake Matthews, OT
Protection the quarterback is a big issue for them so why not take the best offensive lineman in the draft.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Teddy Bridgewater, QB
The Jaguars will not want to take a risk on another quarterback. They will want one who is a complete package with no glaring flaws. Bridgewater is that guy. The thing is though, He isn't really impressive.
4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB
The Browns get their man.
5. Oakland Raiders - Jadeveon Clowney, DE
Like the Raiders are going to pass up on one of the best prospects to ever enter the draft.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Greg Robinson, OT
Their poor offensive line killed them last season. Robinson would be a great addition for their offense, Especially with a healthy Jones and White back on the roster.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Sammy Watkins, WR
They need to add another quality receiver if they want Glennon to improve. Watkins is an absolute stud.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Derek Carr, QB
Carr does have bust potential considering the lack of quality opponents he faced but at this point, The desperate Vikings will try anything to fix their quarterback situation.
9. Buffalo Bills - Khalil Mack, OLB
At this point the Bills just take the best player available and I feel that is Mack.
10. Detroit Lions - Mike Evans, WR
Another big receiver to add to their roster. Evans would be great opposite of Calvin Johnson and would be a huge boost to their offense.