1. Houston Texans - Teddy Bridgewater, QB
The owner may love Clowney but they need a quarterback and Bridgewater is the best available.
2. St. Louis Rams - Jadeveon Clowney, DE
The Rams would love to have a beast like him like their defensive line.
3. Jacksonville Jaguars - Blake Bortles, QB
Bortles has everything you want in a quarterback, which is why the Jaguars will take him.
4. Cleveland Browns - Johnny Manziel, QB
The Browns want him and will get him.
5. Oakland Raiders - Sammy Watkins, WR
A speedy play maker is just what the Raiders need on offense.
6. Atlanta Falcons - Jake Matthews, OT
The Falcons' offensive line sucked hard so it makes sense that they take the best offensive lineman in the draft.
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Anthony Barr, OLB
Gives the Buccaneers a massive threat at the linebacker position as well as a much needed pass rush.
8. Minnesota Vikings - Derek Carr, QB
Another desperate team who need a quarterback. The Vikings will take a risk on Carr.
9. Buffalo Bills - Khalil Mack, OLB
Mack is a turnover machine who would be a great addition for their defense.
10. Detroit Lions - Darqueze Dennard, CB
Terrible secondary meet best cornerback in the draft.