2013 NCAA football thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#351 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -

Jesus. Great game, F*** UT! Heart attack game vs awful Iowa State. I will take the win, wastes.

#352 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -
#353 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

Jesus. Great game, F*** UT! Heart attack game vs awful Iowa State. I will take the win, wastes.

Put_in_Kitna

Horns got so lucky on some of those calls lol.

#354 Posted by Chutebox (36670 posts) -
#355 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Braun_Roid_Rage

Horns got so lucky on some of those calls lol.

I guess. That's how replays work, everyone knew it wasn't gonna get overturned. They stink.

#356 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -
#357 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -
#358 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -

:lol: the Terps and FSU game. 

#359 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

WOW, just wow. I wasn't expecting that. And it looked like winston got mad a jimbo for not throwing more. Now a bye week before death valley. Oh crap 'ol slurring holtz picked my noles to go to the NC. We're screwed. lol

#360 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -

WOW, just wow. I wasn't expecting that. And it looked like winston got mad a jimbo for not throwing more. Now a bye week before death valley. Oh crap 'ol slurring holtz picked my noles to go to the NC. We're screwed. lol

nolzwin

FSU confirmed for Chick-fil-A Bowl. 

#361 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

[QUOTE="nolzwin"]

Put_in_Kitna

FSU confirmed for Chick-fil-A Bowl.

LOL I don't trust 'ol lou's pcks. i remember a few years back notre lame couldn't buy a win. And Holtz would pick them every week. And Mark may would mess with him, and was actually funny a few times.

#362 Posted by GamerForca (7079 posts) -

Looks like Keith Marshall just tore his ACL.  Damn.

Michael Bennett might've just torn his ACL too.  WTF???

Justin Scott-Wesley down with what appears to be a serious knee injury!!  This is absolutely ridiculous!  Preliminary report is torn ACL. Fu*k!

UT just blocked a punt.  Tied game.  UGA with Todd Gurley, Keith Marshall, Trey Matthews, Connor Normam, Michael Bennett, and Justin Scott-Wesley all gone to injury.  This is really bad.

#363 Posted by Seabas989 (10118 posts) -

We suck. :lol:

I'm glad I was working today to not see that massacre.

#364 Posted by GamerForca (7079 posts) -

Georgia and Tennessee going to OT. It's amazing how quickly that game turned around. Marshall goes down, missed FG, Bennett and Scott-Wesley go down, and then a blocked punt, and suddenly a massacre turns into a tie. Wow.

Pyrrhic victory for UGA.  Waiting to see how the injuries turn out.

#365 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -
UGA - Tenn was some game, man. Let's go Baylor.
#366 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -
Anybody think Northwestern or Washington can get the upset tonight? Both should be good ones.
#367 Posted by GamerForca (7079 posts) -
It's being reported that Keith Marshall and Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the season. It's not official yet, but damn that's brutal.
#368 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2618 posts) -

Yo Northwestern is real. 

#369 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3914 posts) -

Yo Northwestern is real. 

Put_in_Kitna

Win or lose tonight they're not winning @ Wisconsin next week.

#370 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4118 posts) -

Yo Northwestern is real. 

Put_in_Kitna
Extremely disappointed they didn't beat Ohio State.
#371 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

It's being reported that Keith Marshall and Justin Scott-Wesley are out for the season. It's not official yet, but damn that's brutal.GamerForca

Not lookin forward to next week. Hope Gurley will be back.

#372 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (719 posts) -

Baylors offense = NCAAs best. Petty for Heisman.

#373 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -
  • Didn't expect the Terps to get beat that badly. 
  • Nice to see Solomon Patton finally breaking out for Gators.