2013 NCAA football thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#201 Posted by Chutebox (37065 posts) -

[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

USC just losed to WSU.... **** smh.

FIRE KIFFIN!

Put_in_Kitna

LOL damn. 

If anyone talks shit about Texas, you could always just say at least we're not USC.
#202 Posted by CJL13 (19137 posts) -

So the Badgers shut out both of their opponents (Yeah one was a FCS opponent but still).

#203 Posted by Silverbond (16049 posts) -

LSU has an offense now

Undefeated season confirmed

#204 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

Texas DC Manny Diaz gets reassigned.. Ay it's a start.

#205 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

Texas DC Manny Diaz gets reassigned.. Ay it's a start.

36Ounces

Don't want that POS near the athletics department. 

#206 Posted by X360PS3AMD05 (36298 posts) -
Man WSU looked iffy against Auburn..............then USC looks even worse against them AT HOME...........they are in for a long season, but at least they got a stadium renovation :lol:
#207 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Garbage. *turns off tv*

Put_in_Kitna

Might join you tonight. Have a bad feeling about the UT game. 

We can be miserable together. 

#208 Posted by Seabas989 (10205 posts) -

For chutebox:

cb

:lol:

#209 Posted by Chutebox (37065 posts) -

Haha, love it

#210 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8354 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Might join you tonight. Have a bad feeling about the UT game. 

CommanderShiro

You guys gonna touch dongs too?
#211 Posted by Chutebox (37065 posts) -
[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

monkeytoes61

Kitna is a woman
#212 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

Wassup guys, a little late to the discussion but ready to see what this season has to offer (as long as bama doesn't win again). I'm curious to see if johnny football can drop his draft stock even lower this weekend with his shennanigans.

#213 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4126 posts) -

For chutebox:

cb

:lol:

Seabas989
:lol: Best thing I've seen all day.
#214 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -
Kiffin and Mack Brown both need the ax. Alabama beats A&M by two td's Saturday.
#215 Posted by Silverbond (16049 posts) -
Kiffin and Mack Brown both need the ax. Alabama beats A&M by two td's Saturday.Braun_Roid_Rage
Beast username, bro.
#216 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

I'm just hoping for a close game from A&M and Bama.

#217 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]We can be miserable together. 

Chutebox

Kitna is a woman

Not true, I have proof. I walked by USC and wasn't raped. 

#218 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -
[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"]Kiffin and Mack Brown both need the ax. Alabama beats A&M by two td's Saturday.Silverbond
Beast username, bro.

Thanks dude, and lmao at Kitna.
#219 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

Alabama beats A&M by two td's Saturday.Braun_Roid_Rage

Sounds about right. I think Manziel will get shit rocked by Bama D if he scramble alot.

#220 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -
41-27 my prediction. Curious to see how much shit Johnny will talk.
#221 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

monkeytoes61

Are you gonna watch?

#222 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3932 posts) -

41-27 sounds in favor of Bama sounds about right to me, but I personally want to watch the world burn have Johnny Manziel for 450 yards and 5 TDs in a win on Saturday.  It would instantly vault him past Brian Bosworth as the greatest villain in the history of college football, and solidify his place as the biggest celebrity in sports right now.

#223 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

41-27 sounds in favor of Bama sounds about right to me, but I personally want to watch the world burn have Johnny Manziel for 450 yards and 5 TDs in a win on Saturday.  It would instantly vault him past Brian Bosworth as the greatest villain in the history of college football, and solidify his place as the biggest celebrity in sports right now.

Boston_Boyy
Kid is a little bitch, but he's entertaining. At the end of the day that's all that matters.
#224 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3932 posts) -

[QUOTE="Boston_Boyy"]

Braun_Roid_Rage

Kid is a little bitch, but he's entertaining. At the end of the day that's all that matters.

I'd agree to some level, but nothing he does genuinely upset me like it doess to the Mark Mays, NCAA and ESPN/SI commenters of the world.  I love watching the butthurt flow through them whenever Johnny does something that pisses them off and watching them come up with idotic arguments against his play on the field.  

#225 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8354 posts) -

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"][QUOTE="Boston_Boyy"]

Boston_Boyy

I'd agree to some level, but nothing he does genuinely upset me like it doess to the Mark Mays, NCAA and ESPN/SI commenters of the world.  I love watching the butthurt flow through them whenever Johnny does something that pisses them off and watching them come up with idotic arguments against his play on the field.  

I agree. He's clearly a huge prick, but he hasn't done anything drastically terrible yet. And I sort of like that someone is breaking the mold a little. I love Russell Wilson, but every interview he does is the same. He's like a robot. I like a guy that is willing to push the envelope a little bit.
#226 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4126 posts) -

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"][QUOTE="Boston_Boyy"]

Boston_Boyy

The kid bitched and whines despite getting a free ride in college for playing a game. People that aren't that fortunate can't understand why he would complain about stuff despite the great situation he's in. He's a spoiled brat. Yeah he's a good player, but I'm not going to be a fan of someone just because they're a good player. They have to be respectable too. Its the same reason I don't like Cam Newton, although Newton was/is worse than Manziel in pretty much every aspect (attitude and trouble wise, not talent wise).
#227 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -

Don't think A&M has enough D to win, but I said the same shit last year. Saban had an off week to prepare, and he usually money in payback games.

#228 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

Just hope its a good game. 

#229 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8354 posts) -
I think Nick Saban is king of pricks, but his response to questions about the new allegations against his former player DJ Fluker was awesome. After he said he would only answer questions about the game, nobody said anything. He walked away from the podium and said, "Thanks for your interest in the game." :lol:
#230 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

I agree with toes on his discription of the nictator he comes off as dry no feeling, no emotion, hell sounds like a college version of Bill Belichick. BUT there is no denying his ability to coach college kids. it's scary what he might accomplish at Bama unless he tries the NFL again..... nope been there, been whipped and left the phins hanging.

#231 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

BUT there is no denying his ability to coach college kids.

nolzwin
Nobody better than Nick & staff at recruiting either.
#232 Posted by nolzwin (362 posts) -

Recruiting does it self once you win one, two championships. Most players are like fans "bandwagoners". EVERYONE wants to play for a winner select few want to MAKE a winner.

#233 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

Recruiting does it self once you win one, two championships. Most players are like fans "bandwagoners". EVERYONE wants to play for a winner select few want to MAKE a winner.

nolzwin
Nick brought in those recruits that won him titles at Alabama. His reputation from LSU got him blue chips soon as he got there.
#234 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -
Baylor has looked good beating up on scrubs so far. Big 12 is wide open, so this the year Bears could take it.
#235 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

Baylor has looked good beating up on scrubs so far. Big 12 is wide open, so this the year Bears could take it. Braun_Roid_Rage

Nah they won't dude. Agree that the Big 12 is a joke this year. 

#236 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"]Baylor has looked good beating up on scrubs so far. Big 12 is wide open, so this the year Bears could take it. Put_in_Kitna

Who you got then?
#237 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"]Baylor has looked good beating up on scrubs so far. Big 12 is wide open, so this the year Bears could take it. Braun_Roid_Rage

Who you got then?

Probably that POS team OU. F*** life. 

#238 Posted by GamerForca (7087 posts) -
[QUOTE="nolzwin"]

Braun_Roid_Rage
Nick brought in those recruits that won him titles at Alabama. His reputation from LSU got him blue chips soon as he got there.

He's very good at finding ways to double the size of his recruiting class beyond what he has room for... thirteen scholarships available? He finds a way to sign twenty-six. You'd be surprised by the difference this makes.
#239 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"][QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Put_in_Kitna

Who you got then?

Ok St got to be the favorite bc they get OU at home. Texas, Baylor and maybe Tech in the mix too. Big one for Texas this weekend with Ole Miss.

#240 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"] Who you got then? Braun_Roid_Rage

Ok St got to be the favorite bc they get OU at home. Texas, Baylor and maybe Tech in the mix too. Big one for Texas this weekend with Ole Miss.

Longhorns? LOL. That team stinks!

#241 Posted by Braun_Roid_Rage (720 posts) -

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Put_in_Kitna

ha, all my Longhorn friends are tired of Macks bullshit.

#242 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="Braun_Roid_Rage"]

Braun_Roid_Rage

ha, all my Longhorn friends are tired of Macks bullshit.

Yeah he is done. F*** HIM! 

#243 Posted by GamerForca (7087 posts) -
Who do you guys think will replace him?
#244 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

Who do you guys think will replace him?GamerForca

Chris Petersen will be in the running for sure. 

#245 Posted by GamerForca (7087 posts) -
That would be a big hire if he's finally willing to leave Boise. Would Patterson get a call? His defense looked weaker than expected against LSU, but his teams are generally hard-nosed and well-prepared. I think he'd be damned good in Austin.
#246 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

That would be a big hire if he's finally willing to leave Boise. Would Patterson get a call? His defense looked weaker than expected against LSU, but his teams are generally hard-nosed and well-prepared. I think he'd be damned good in Austin. GamerForca

I thought about him the other day, he knows the state and now he knows the conference. He would indeed be a great fit.  I think Petersen would come running if Texas called. What if Chip Kelly stunk it up like Saban did and Texas comes calling? Would be hilarious for sure. :lol:

#247 Posted by TxTech1923 (607 posts) -

[QUOTE="GamerForca"]That would be a big hire if he's finally willing to leave Boise. Would Patterson get a call? His defense looked weaker than expected against LSU, but his teams are generally hard-nosed and well-prepared. I think he'd be damned good in Austin. Put_in_Kitna

I thought about him the other day, he knows the state and now he knows the conference. He would indeed be a great fit.  I think Petersen would come running if Texas called. What if Chip Kelly stunk it up like Saban did and Texas comes calling? Would be hilarious for sure. :lol:

You don't want Patterson, the guy feasted on a weak conference and is getting exposed now :P
#248 Posted by Seabas989 (10205 posts) -

wtf Nebraska?

#249 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="GamerForca"]That would be a big hire if he's finally willing to leave Boise. Would Patterson get a call? His defense looked weaker than expected against LSU, but his teams are generally hard-nosed and well-prepared. I think he'd be damned good in Austin. TxTech1923

You don't want Patterson, the guy feasted on a weak conference and is getting exposed now :P

With TCU yeah. What do you think Boise will do? Get bodied as well. 

#250 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2631 posts) -

wtf Nebraska?

Seabas989

HAHA GOOOOOOOOOOOD.