2013 NCAA football thread

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#151 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8367 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"]

[QUOTE="Chutebox"] O'Reilly is awesome. Hannity more like it.Chutebox

You like Bill O'Reilly? You're joking, right? That guy couldn't be any more delusional if he tried.

Hell yes I like him. He's the man. He doesn't let anyone get away with any bullshit on his show. If you don't agree with him, that's fine. But he's awesome

He doesn't let anyone talk. That's my problem. He just cuts everyone off. And since the show isn't live, he can (and does) edit out the parts where he gets his ass kicked.
#152 Posted by Seabas989 (10375 posts) -

Both Fox News and MSNBC suck.

#153 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -
[QUOTE="Chutebox"]

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] You like Bill O'Reilly? You're joking, right? That guy couldn't be any more delusional if he tried.

monkeytoes61

Hell yes I like him. He's the man. He doesn't let anyone get away with any bullshit on his show. If you don't agree with him, that's fine. But he's awesome

He doesn't let anyone talk. That's my problem. He just cuts everyone off. And since the show isn't live, he can (and does) edit out the parts where he gets his ass kicked.

How do you know he does that? If it's edited, you'd have no way of knowing. he cuts people off when they are bullshitting or avoiding the point/getting off topic.
#154 Posted by Seabas989 (10375 posts) -

[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Hell yes I like him. He's the man. He doesn't let anyone get away with any bullshit on his show. If you don't agree with him, that's fine. But he's awesome

Chutebox

How do you know he does that? If it's edited, you'd have no way of knowing. he cuts people off when they are bullshitting or avoiding the point/getting off topic.

:lol: right.

#155 Posted by monkeytoes61 (8367 posts) -
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Chutebox"] Hell yes I like him. He's the man. He doesn't let anyone get away with any bullshit on his show. If you don't agree with him, that's fine. But he's awesomeChutebox

It's general knowledge that his show isn't live. Occasionally they will post full, unedited interviews on the internet.
#156 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -
[QUOTE="monkeytoes61"][QUOTE="Chutebox"][QUOTE="monkeytoes61"] He doesn't let anyone talk. That's my problem. He just cuts everyone off. And since the show isn't live, he can (and does) edit out the parts where he gets his ass kicked.

It's general knowledge that his show isn't live. Occasionally they will post full, unedited interviews on the internet.

I know it's not live. Was referring to edited part. And they often post interviews, especially interesting ones, online.
#157 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4135 posts) -
Can't wait for the Michigan v. Notre Dame game. Go Blue.
#158 Posted by Master_Live (14781 posts) -
Bill O'Reilly is full of himself. Olbermann is a has been at this point.
#159 Posted by Blabadon (26549 posts) -
Let's go Blue!
#160 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

Miami giving it to Florida right now. 

#161 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Put_in_Kitna
One possession game...
#162 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Lol, stupid playcalling Florida

#163 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

Lol, stupid playcalling Florida

Chutebox

Freaking garbage

#164 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Chutebox

One possession game...

Yeah it was. They had just picked them off tho and had scored another TD. Didn't ay they were raping them. Just said playing way better at that point. Now go back to licking wein you POS! 

#165 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

Driskel licks wein bad. 

#166 Posted by Silverbond (16058 posts) -

lol just lol

#167 Posted by GamerForca (7095 posts) -
Lol look at the Florida players talking trash at the end of the play... wasting so many valuable seconds.
#168 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

Well that's done. Sorry shiro. 

#169 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

Driskel licks wein bad. 

Put_in_Kitna

Garbage. *turns off tv*

#171 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Driskel licks wein bad. 

CommanderShiro

Garbage. *turns off tv*

Might join you tonight. Have a bad feeling about the UT game. 

#172 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Driskel licks wein bad. 

Put_in_Kitna

Garbage. *turns off tv*

I think UT can pull off the win. Though playing away BYU will be tough. Haven't paid attention to UT's offense, but I'll assume it isn't crap like Florida's. 

#173 Posted by GamerForca (7095 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Driskel licks wein bad. 

CommanderShiro

Garbage. *turns off tv*

Wait!  The SEC East title game starts in an hour, you should watch it. 

[spoiler] Kidding.  Though it may very well be a de facto title game if Florida doesn't see all-around improvement on O.  South Carolina probably wins it. :( [/spoiler]

#174 Posted by CommanderShiro (21746 posts) -

Wait!  The SEC East title game starts in an hour, you should watch it. 

[spoiler] Kidding.  Though it may very well be a de facto title game if Florida doesn't see all-around improvement on O.  South Carolina probably wins it. :( [/spoiler]

GamerForca

Ha you're probably right. 

#175 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]Garbage. *turns off tv*

CommanderShiro

I think UT can pull off the win. Though playing away BYU will be tough. Haven't paid attention to UT's offense, but I'll assume it isn't crap like Florida's. 

Heh. Kinda funny how it works. Muschamp wanted Driskel over Braxton Miller. Worked out great. 

#176 Posted by JML897 (33125 posts) -

Illini gonna run the table, y'all

In all seriousness they might be one of the top 75 teams in the country this year. Success!

#177 Posted by yokofox33 (29861 posts) -

#fsu #famousjameis

I was at the UF/UM game wearing my Brunell jersey. So many people gave me props for it. Jaguars are terrible. I'm drunk.

#178 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

What a game going on in Athens. Tied at 24 at half. 

#179 Posted by GamerForca (7095 posts) -
Blowing a 17-3 lead and giving up a last second TD in the half, no surprise there.
#180 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Refs on the field schooling the ones upstairs again.

#181 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

#fsu #famousjameis

I was at the UF/UM game wearing my Brunell jersey. So many people gave me props for it. Jaguars are terrible. I'm drunk.

yokofox33
Lol
#182 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

SEC East garbage? 

#183 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]

[QUOTE="Put_in_Kitna"]

Driskel licks wein bad. 

Put_in_Kitna

Garbage. *turns off tv*

#184 Posted by Bobbles (11678 posts) -
350 rushing yards for BYU in the first half? Lol, shit that's hateful.
#185 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3961 posts) -

350 rushing yards for BYU in the first half? Lol, shit that's hateful.Bobbles
Is Mack in danger of losing his job yet?  The combination of the past 3 (and now probable 4th) year and having Case McCoy/David Ash instead of potentially RG3, Johnny Manziel, and Jameis Winston.  All 3 of whom he wanted to chage positions, despite having coached one of the greatest duel-threat quarterbacks in college football history with Vince Young.

#186 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

350 rushing yards for BYU in the first half? Lol, shit that's the longhorns.Bobbles

fixed

#187 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]350 rushing yards for BYU in the first half? Lol, shit that's hateful.Boston_Boyy

Is Mack in danger of losing his job yet?  The combination of the past 3 (and now probable 4th) year and having Case McCoy/David Ash instead of potentially RG3, Johnny Manziel, and Jameis Winston.  All 3 of whom he wanted to chage positions, despite having coached one of the greatest duel-threat quarterbacks in college football history with Vince Young.

David Ash is not the excuse anymore. The problem is they are wastes. Is Mack Brown in danger? Yes. He is being a waste. Also Manny Diaz should get bitchslapped for this awful first half. 

#188 Posted by Boston_Boyy (3961 posts) -

[QUOTE="Boston_Boyy"]

[QUOTE="Bobbles"]350 rushing yards for BYU in the first half? Lol, shit that's hateful.Put_in_Kitna

David Ash is not the excuse anymore. The problem is they are wastes. Is Mack Brown in danger? Yes. He is being a waste. Also Manny Diaz should get bitchslapped for this awful first half. 

Oh don't get me wrong, there's plenty of blame to go around for basically everything that's happened since January 2010.  David Ash isn't necessarily the problem, but when he's got 2 heisman winners and another budding star all willing to sign with his program and his reaction to all of them is have them change positions, I think his eye for talent has to come under some scrutiny.

#189 Posted by StaticKornSlipX (8260 posts) -

SEC East garbage? 

Put_in_Kitna
looks that way.
#190 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

Manny Diaz is terrible. Go back to the SEC you waste. 

#191 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Longhorn fans, at least you don't like USC...

#192 Posted by GamerForca (7095 posts) -

1. Good win for UGA.  Should be the SEC East frontrunner.  Put those Cocks back in their place.

2. Good win for Michigan.  They're clearly improving under Hoke.  No national title return for the domers either.

3. I was going to come on here and say "So, how about that Mack Brown guy?" but it seems as if that is already being covered.  I'm glad that I was able to be of service and help you guys realize that he's not getting it done over there.  Big coaching mismatch between Texas and BYU.  That said, I'm impressed with BYU's team and their QB.

4. USC is tied at halftime with WSU lol.

#193 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

I feel so bad for Marquis Lee.  This team is losing him so much money lol.

#194 Posted by Toxic-Seahorse (4135 posts) -
Fantastic game Michigan played tonight. Gardner looked great with the exception of that terrible interception in his own endzone. I'm really excited for the rest of this year.
#195 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

This is **** depressing.

Ducks are going to hammer us lol.  USC will be lucky to get 6 wins this year.

#196 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

USC just losed to WSU.... **** smh.

FIRE KIFFIN!

#197 Posted by Chutebox (37345 posts) -

Crowd shouting fire kiffin lol

#198 Posted by 36Ounces (2065 posts) -
Yea hell of a bounce back win for the Dawgs. And for USC damn, that shit was embarrassing lmao. Might want to get that dude out ASAP.
#199 Posted by Seabas989 (10375 posts) -

My team won as expected but I'm still not sold on them.

#200 Posted by Put_in_Kitna (2641 posts) -

USC just losed to WSU.... **** smh.

FIRE KIFFIN!

Chutebox

LOL damn.