digitaldame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#1 digitaldame
Member since 2006 • 5401 Posts
Are you a Far Cry 3 fan? Competitive at the game? Will you be in the San Francisco Bay area on March 29? Want to compete for a chance at $5,000 in prizes?
If so, GameSpot is looking for you!

GameSpot is looking for skilled players to participate in a Far Cry 3 event held in San Francisco, California! Attendees will participate in a 4v4 PC single elimination tournament and get a chance to meet up with the creators of the game. The winning team goes home with $4,000 in cash! If youd like to be considered for this exclusive event held on March 29th, apply as a team! Teams will be hand selected by GameSpot staff. Any teams interested will go through an evaluation process.

Requirements:
- Players must be a U.S. resident and over 18 years old.
- Players sign up as a team of 4 people. However, those who do not have a full team are welcome to grab a will call ticket.

Cant make it to San Francisco? Dont fret! Well be live streaming the event on GameSpot.com!
*This is an exclusive invite-only tournament, Your request for participation will be followed up with a player evaluation, and if your team is accepted, you will receive a confirmation email.
Thank you for your interest in our event. http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5858708555
RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 0

#2 RealKilla_789
Member since 2007 • 3669 Posts
I have far cry 3 and I didn't even know there was multiplayer lol
The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points