Your Second DVD of Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 may contain Mass Effect 2

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by NightmareP3 (256 posts) -

News artical from PCGAMER

Looks like the company which manufactures DVDs for games aksedently mixed up Mass Effect 2 and Black Ops 2.

#2 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18635 posts) -
This is amazing :lol:
#3 Posted by dalger21 (1195 posts) -
you can't make this stuff up...
#4 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

As I said in my response to the story, it would be awesome if EA gave those people the first Mass Effect 2 disc for free. That way, they get a free game out of the ordeal and would be a huge PR move for EA.

#5 Posted by TrainerCeleste (1774 posts) -
Best mixup ever xD
#6 Posted by DeadMan1290 (15502 posts) -

Dafuq?

#7 Posted by Kevlar101 (6372 posts) -
Proof that Mass Effect is better than Call of Duty :P
#8 Posted by Armoured_Mage (766 posts) -

thats just insulting, two terrible games in one.

#9 Posted by Archangel3371 (15838 posts) -
:lol: Two awesome games in one. Hilarious that one's by EA and the other by Activision.
#10 Posted by c_rakestraw (14759 posts) -

Ha! Awesome.

#11 Posted by Allicrombie (25341 posts) -
that's too funny.
#12 Posted by Justforvisit (5047 posts) -

So, seems like Commander Shepard will soon follow....

*Puts on Sunglasses* :cool:

...his Call of Duty against the Reapers again

#13 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Funny thing is from the Black Ops 2 reviews I'm reading is that the choices you make in the campaign actually seem to matter.

#14 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18635 posts) -

Funny thing is from the Black Ops 2 reviews I'm reading is that the choices you make in the campaign actually seem to matter.

Vari3ty
The irony is striking :lol:
#15 Posted by Metamania (12021 posts) -

[QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

Black_Knight_00

I think I get what you're saying here, in regards to the irony, but I'm still unsure. You confuse me, Black Knight! :P

#16 Posted by Black_Knight_00 (18635 posts) -

[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"][QUOTE="Vari3ty"]

Metamania

I think I get what you're saying here, in regards to the irony, but I'm still unsure. You confuse me, Black Knight! :P

Mass Effect is supposed to have significant choices (which, in the end, it doesn't) and it's ironic that a Call of Duty game has more significant choices. Also funny they were packaged together by mistake.
#17 Posted by Macutchi (4176 posts) -

Vari3ty

nice

nice