Your most anticipated game/games of 2015?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NewWellofGabe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NewWellofGabe
Member since 2015 • 113 Posts

No Man's Sky (if it releases on PC this year) is probably my top pick. I'm going to spend so much time on just one planet, naming the wildlife (if the planet has life), naming certain landmarks, etc. Cannot wait for this game.

Second top pick is Star Wars Battlefront. I still play Battlefront 2 sometimes. Loved the original Battlefront, but it's not on Steam so I haven't played it in a while. Both games were great though, and I hope that will be true for the new one.

Honorable mentions- The Witcher 3 and Just Cause 3. Both have massive open worlds, one of my favorite things to have in a game. Had plenty of fun in Just Cause 2, but I have not played the Witcher 1 or 2 (though I do own them). But the hype for TW3 is unreal, and seeing gameplay and reading about some of the features makes it sound like a real GOTY possibility.

How do you feel about this year's upcoming games?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

hooked on life is strange now, so ill be waiting for each episode of that

TrevorZyla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 TrevorZyla
Member since 2015 • 76 Posts

Bloodborne is my most anticipated game (have to wait till end of class today to play it)

Other than that, Xenoblade Chronicles X for the WiiU is my next big game this year.

Avatar image for the_master_race
the_master_race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 the_master_race
Member since 2015 • 5226 Posts
@newwellofgabe said:

No Man's Sky (if it releases on PC this year) is probably my top pick. I'm going to spend so much time on just one planet, naming the wildlife (if the planet has life), naming certain landmarks, etc. Cannot wait for this game.

Second top pick is Star Wars Battlefront. I still play Battlefront 2 sometimes. Loved the original Battlefront, but it's not on Steam so I haven't played it in a while. Both games were great though, and I hope that will be true for the new one.

Honorable mentions- The Witcher 3 and Just Cause 3. Both have massive open worlds, one of my favorite things to have in a game. Had plenty of fun in Just Cause 2, but I have not played the Witcher 1 or 2 (though I do own them). But the hype for TW3 is unreal, and seeing gameplay and reading about some of the features makes it sound like a real GOTY possibility.

How do you feel about this year's upcoming games?

My most anticipated game is witcher 3 after that comes Batman Arkham Knight and after batman , MSGV : Phantom Pain

hrt_rulz01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hrt_rulz01
Member since 2006 • 22374 Posts

Halo 5 is obviously a main one for me but Witcher 3, Batman AK, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Forza 6 are all right up there too.

Minishdriveby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#6 Minishdriveby
Member since 2006 • 10519 Posts

I'm not sure. It's hard to pin a release date on anything anymore, so who knows whether something will actually be released in 2015. And even then while I might be excited and anticipated for the release of the game, I tend to stifle my excitement and wait an appropriate amount of time before buying games I'm excited for.

That being said games I am excited for that I will eventually buy sometime (and possibly in 2015) are:

• No Man's Sky
  • Bloodborne
  • The Witcher 3
  • Rain World
  • RIME
  • Hotline Miami 2
  • Hyper Light Drifter
  • Fire Watch
  • Return to Obra Dinn
  • The Legend of Zelda U
  • Xenoblade X
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
  • Kentucky Route Zero
  • That Dragon, Cancer
  • Grow Home
  • Vane (not releasing for awhile)
  • Final Fantasy XV (not releasing for awhile)
  • Kingdom Hearts III (not releasing for awhile)

Some of the games mentioned are already released, some aren't, some probably won't be this year, some definitely won't be this year.

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

1 bloodborne (I have my copy tommorow) 2 batman AK 3 the witcer 3 4 MGS 5 5 dead island 2 6 final fantasy 15 ( if come this year) 7 the walking dead season 3 (if come this year) 8 doom 4 9 project cars 10 just cause 3 11 mad max 12 borderlands handsome edition 13 AC Victory 14 batman Collection (if come on PS4 official ) 15 crysis remastered( if coming on ps4 official)

CTR360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#8 CTR360
Member since 2007 • 9150 Posts

I forget tales of borderlands games of thrones life its strange GOW remastered until dawn

Aquat1cF1sh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Aquat1cF1sh
Member since 2006 • 11096 Posts

Zelda and Xenoblade Chronicles X, although I still think Zelda's going to get delayed.

My 2015 list isn't too exciting... Hoping E3 will change that.

MarcRecon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 4

#10 MarcRecon
Member since 2009 • 8191 Posts

Arkham knight and No Man's Sky

Flubbbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Flubbbs
Member since 2010 • 4968 Posts

now that Bloodborne is out of the way

Pillars of Eternity

The Witcher 3

Metal Gear Solid V

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#12 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44157 Posts

Ten games that I'm really looking forward to this year are:

• Halo 5
  • Quantum Break
  • Rise of the Tomb Raider
  • Forza 6
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • The Legend of Zelda for Wii U
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts 3
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Batman: Arkham Knight
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts

1. Pillars of Eternity. I was cautiously optimistic before, but now that the early impressions are out there...I honestly can't remember the last time I was this excited to play a game.

2. The Witcher 3. I've been on board the series since I bought a day one collectors edition of the first game. Cannot wait to finish the trilogy.

3. Torment: Tides of Numenera. The original Torment is simply my favourite game of all time. I won't hold my breath over this one, but...who knows, it could be amazeballs.

4. Age of Decadence. I know I've already played a lot of the beta, but this is a true successor to Fallout 2 and I'd love to see how it ends.

5. Serpent in the Staglands. This one came out of nowhere. Looks and plays exactly like a golden age RPG, and from what little I've played of the beta, it'll be another of the top RPGs of the year.

Anyway, besides those instand classics, I guess I have things like Zelda U and the next Xenoblade game.

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#14 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

@newwellofgabe: Battlefront 3, Batman Arkham Knight and PES 2016