Your favorite Call of duty from COD 4 and on.

Posted by Behardy24 (5324 posts) 9 months, 21 days ago

Poll: Your favorite Call of duty from COD 4 and on. (8 votes)

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 50%
Call of Duty: World at War 13%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 25%
Call of Duty: Black ops 25%
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 0%
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 25%
Call of Duty: Ghosts 13%

List your favorites and why?

#1 Posted by Mr_Huggles_dog (2590 posts) -

Call me crazy but I thought BLOPS was great....it was a good mind twist.

I like action games/movies with a good twist like that. Sorta like Total Recall....but, yes, Total Recall has no equal.

#2 Posted by Archangel3371 (16153 posts) -

Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops 2, and Ghosts are my top 3. I still really enjoyed Black Ops and Modern Warfare 1 and 3 though. I think I may go with Ghosts as my favourite though because I really love Extinction mode.

#3 Edited by EPICCOMMANDER (808 posts) -

I sincerely hope nobody has played all of them. Hell if anyone I would say I was addicted to those games a few years ago, and the only reason I stopped playing them was that I moved away to college and didn't take my pc (or my console) with me, but has anyone seriously played all of them? I could care less now about these games, but why would anybody spend the money to buy and play all of them?

@mr_huggles_dog said:

I like action games/movies with a good twist like that. Sorta like Total Recall....but, yes, Total Recall has no equal.

Total Recall was awful and so was BLOPS. I will never buy a Treyarch game again after they screwed PS3 owners.

#4 Edited by Archangel3371 (16153 posts) -

@EPICCOMMANDER: Yeah I've purchased and played them all because I've enjoyed them and continue to enjoy them.

#5 Edited by Mr_Huggles_dog (2590 posts) -

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

I sincerely hope nobody has played all of them. Hell if anyone I would say I was addicted to those games a few years ago, and the only reason I stopped playing them was that I moved away to college and didn't take my pc (or my console) with me, but has anyone seriously played all of them? I could care less now about these games, but why would anybody spend the money to buy and play all of them?

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Total Recall was awful and so was BLOPS. I will never buy a Treyarch game again after they screwed PS3 owners.

Not the remake....the original. At least I hope you're thinking of the remake....the original Total Recall was spectacular.

#6 Posted by marcheegsr (2997 posts) -

Call of duty 4: Modern warfare. It's the last cod I ever enjoyed. But Black ops 1 was cool for zombies.

#7 Posted by coasterguy65 (6254 posts) -

CoD4 was the pinnacle of the series if you ask me. MW2, MW3, BLOPS, and BLOPS2 were all good games, but the original Modern Warfare is still the best in the series if you ask me.

#8 Posted by EPICCOMMANDER (808 posts) -
@mr_huggles_dog said:

@EPICCOMMANDER said:

@mr_huggles_dog said:

Not the remake....the original. At least I hope you're thinking of the remake....the original Total Recall was spectacular.

To be fair, some of the action scenes in Total Recall were spectacularly violent, but some of the scenes were just goofy and really mared my perception of the film. Yes I am talking about the original. I saw it about 6-7 years ago, so maybe I need to re-watch it..

#9 Posted by illmatic87 (15468 posts) -

I really liked what I played of Black Ops 2.

CoD4 stands as the traditional package that's great, but I really liked the co-op stuff implemented with CoD games since MW2.