Xbone decided to go back in time

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Jacanuk (4726 posts) -

This is kinda funny :) particular in a console released in 2013.

But welcome to the past courtsey of Microsoft and Xbone.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/xbox-one-can-t-play-music-from-usb-sticks-at-launch/1100-6416257/

#2 Posted by barrybarryk (436 posts) -

To be fair it has DLNA playback at least, so you can stream your entire music collection on it. The file system and OS side of things could be fleshed out a bit later.

#3 Posted by Jacanuk (4726 posts) -

@barrybarryk said:

To be fair it has DLNA playback at least, so you can stream your entire music collection on it. The file system and OS side of things could be fleshed out a bit later.

Ya, but remember the Xbox360 it had it out of box.

Its kinda funny all the things that both consoles can do but wont do before later.

#4 Posted by El_Zo1212o (6029 posts) -

That sucks.

#5 Posted by shellcase86 (1934 posts) -

^^Agreed. Kind of lame that these current available feautres are missing. I can wait till they're more capable.

#6 Posted by Pedro (21109 posts) -

Its seems like both Xbox One and Playstation 4 are not fully realized systems so you are paying for a beta consoles.

#7 Posted by xscrapzx (6414 posts) -

Really? Is this a big deal? There are several other ways to get to your musice on the xbox

#8 Posted by Jacanuk (4726 posts) -

@Pedro said:

Its seems like both Xbox One and Playstation 4 are not fully realized systems so you are paying for a beta consoles.

Yes it does indeed feel like that, it seems they are somewhat rushed out the door and a lot of the software needed to use the options havent been done probably.

#9 Posted by sukraj (23040 posts) -

I don't listen to music on my xbox.