i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By i-rock-socks
Member since 2007 • 3826 Posts

i just got finished deleting "rachet and clank" from my vita and i never intend to play it again. i dont understand how it got so many sequels with controls so bad and story so blah, and a bunch of other reasons but this isnt a review. i feel kinda bad cause maybe the sequels are better, but the first one just left a shitty taste in my mouth. i got almost to the end of the game, hoping maybe itd get better, but it only got worse ;_;

i hate it. HATE! IT!

anywho, now that im done venting whats the crappyist game youve played in recent memory?

thehig1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 thehig1
Member since 2014 • 7537 Posts

Airport Simulator 2014, its so bad its barely a game all you do is wait then drive very slow Airport vehicles.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Lulu_Lulu
Member since 2013 • 19564 Posts

Dark Souls.....

blamix99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 blamix99
Member since 2011 • 2685 Posts

there are a few but the first that pop in my mind is FFXIII Lightning Returns

onesiphorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5 onesiphorus  Online
Member since 2014 • 5247 Posts

It would be E.T.

Renegade_Fury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 Renegade_Fury
Member since 2003 • 21701 Posts

Smashing Drive. The menu is even a hassle to get through.

xantufrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By xantufrog  Moderator
Member since 2013 • 17875 Posts

Wow, I haven't played the vita R&C, but I definitely enjoyed the original R&C on PS2. Is the Vita one the same title ported over? Or something different?

Worst game I've ever played? Probably some shovel-ware on my Genesis back in the day, but Betrayal at Antara was probably my biggest disappointment, followed by the new Thief reboot (which actually has great stealth, but just crushes the fun too regularly to work up any real enthusiasm for). B@A seemed to have an interesting story, and had an AWESOME magic system. But it was so riddled with game-breaking bugs, horrible controls, and graphics that really dropped the ball even for the time... oh man it was a disappointment.

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#8 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

In recent memory: The Evil Within.
The worst game I ever played is Spawn: The Eternal

foxhound_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10 foxhound_fox
Member since 2005 • 98532 Posts

Spider-Man & Venom: Separation Anxiety on the SNES/Genesis.

Maximum Carnage, it's predecessor, was an amazing beat-em up game that was a joy to play back in the day, and when I revisited it again a few years ago. I thought, hey, this sequel must be at least as good as the first game, so I gave it a go.

It was awful. I've tolerated some buggy, and poorly designed games in my gaming career, but this was just pure concentrated garbage. Derivative, buggy and poorly made, it just sapped the life out of me. Play Maximum Carnage. I highly recommend it. Don't even consider Separation Anxiety.

Something about Marvel symbiotes getting the shit end of the stick in alternative forms of media that just really irritates me as a huge symbiote fan.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#11  Edited By Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

Off the top of my head, either Last Action Hero on SNES or Rise of the Robots. You do not know. You do not know.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#12  Edited By BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts

NHL Stanley Cup for SNES. What a terrible abomination of a game.

Conviic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Conviic
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Actually i don't know the name of the game itself, but it was a Atari 2600's game. You control two women or two men i cannot remember, and at the top of the screen there was a another woman/man and he or she throw you some sperm which you had to eat before it hits the ground and when you're finished you just start to wank. I was a child when i played this and i hated the game because i didn't understand so i thought it was a bad game, but years has passed and i searched for Atari's games and found this and i've learned of what it means and i was like "........" HOW THE **** IS THIS A GAME? LOL

If anyone has played this game please odpowiedz mi.

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 225

#14 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17806 Posts
@conviic said:

Actually i don't know the name of the game itself, but it was a Atari 2600's game. You control two women or two men i cannot remember, and at the top of the screen there was a another woman/man and he or she throw you some sperm which you had to eat before it hits the ground and when you're finished you just start to wank. I was a child when i played this and i hated the game because i didn't understand so i thought it was a bad game, but years has passed and i searched for Atari's games and found this and i've learned of what it means and i was like "........" HOW THE **** IS THIS A GAME? LOL

Lol. I just did a search. It is called Beat 'Em and Eat 'Em. Priceless.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 38

User Lists: 2

#15 mastermetal777
Member since 2009 • 3236 Posts

Worst game.....hmmmm. In recent memory, it's Deadly Premonition (poor controls, lackluster story, painfully dull art style, and isn't the least bit as witty as it thinks it is). All time...either Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, Battletoads, or Sonic 2006

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

LoL.... you just described Dark Souls..... which for some reason I'm still playing....

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: ha nice try. Dark Souls is the opposite of what I described. At least for me. Deadly Premonition though....ugh.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

Ofcourse you would think that......

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#20 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10435 Posts

in recent memory probably far cry 2. overall, god knows, there's been so many. stuff like michael jackson's moonwalker or streetfighter 2 on the amiga come to mind.

@conviic said:

lol that's incredible

Bigboi500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#21 Bigboi500
Member since 2007 • 35550 Posts

Final Fantasy XIII: Lightning Returns. Just ewww.

spike6958

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 spike6958
Member since 2005 • 6701 Posts

Damnation. Game was completely unplayable, couldn't even get passed the first level.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: damn straight. No regrets.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Archangel3371  Online
Member since 2004 • 44151 Posts

E.T. for the Atari 2600.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

I don't blame you... its too late to realise you might have made a booboo....might aswell stick to it. I would do the samething

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 amillionhp
Member since 2008 • 773 Posts

@Lulu_Lulu said:

@mastermetal777:

LoL.... you just described Dark Souls..... which for some reason I'm still playing....

1 or 2?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Lulu_Lulu

@amillionhp:

The first one.... the so called Flawed Masterpiece as some may call it.....

They second one was actually cheaper but I didn't go for it..... I believed all of MathewMatosis' critism of Dark Souls 2 so I got the first one instead...

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By amillionhp

@Lulu_Lulu: PC, PS3, or Xbox? Where are you at in the game currently?

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Lulu_Lulu

@amillionhp:

On the 360 NG+1.... I just aquired Nito and the Four Kings' Lord Souls..... I have two grab the other two....... and maybe Gwyndolin's Soul aswell if I get stuck again...

Mr_Ditters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

#30 Mr_Ditters
Member since 2008 • 1920 Posts

Dayz

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: I enjoyed the game style ever since I played Demon's Souls. I don't see why you would think people are dumb for liking the series. Cuz clearly that sounds like someone insecure in their opinion.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

There's nothing dumb about liking something.... even a dumb game like Dark Souls.... you like what like.... thays just something nobody can change about themselves...... things start to get dumb when you try to pass something so unbalanced, unfair and all around awfull as some sort of Holy Grail of gaming..... thats the dumb part.

Besides after playing it.... I'm far more secure about my oppinion than ever...

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#33 yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

@i-rock-socks:

Just because you suck at the game does not mean that its bad, you are just a frustrated player that cannot beat a game thats all.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Lulu_Lulu

@yukushi:

So if he finnishes Ratchet & Clank and says it still sucks.... then what ? Is his oppinion still invalid ?

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: again, it's all opinion. If people want to say that, let them. They have valid arguments that you don't agree with. It happens. Besides, it's not the holy grail of gaming. No game is, no matter how great it is

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

@Black_Knight_00 said:

Off the top of my head, either Last Action Hero on SNES or Rise of the Robots. You do not know. You do not know.

The 2nd link, after the wikipedia page for Rise of the Robots, is a youtube video calling it the worst game ever lol.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

Thats just it... theres been no argunent whatsoever to justify they're claims....they say its got tight weighty combat but they don't explain it.... they say its got clever puzzles but give no examples of this they say its got no handholding but don't get into anyfurther detail beyond that.... plus thats bullsh!t.... Dark Souls most definitely holds your hand.....

If you want I can filter out the subject parts of m complaints and it will still paint Dark Souls as bad game.... not a game thats not for everybody..... not a niche game..... its just bad..... bad bad bad.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#38 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

@firefox59 said:

@Black_Knight_00 said:

The 2nd link, after the wikipedia page for Rise of the Robots, is a youtube video calling it the worst game ever lol.

Ha. They're not wrong.

ice_ranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 ice_ranger
Member since 2013 • 125 Posts

Alien: Isolation boring ass game, boring story, ending is even worst, that alien keep popping up randomly and you can't kill it, not scary at all. Should have never bought it after my experience with Alien: Colonial Marines.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: calls game bad while giving no real reason other than "it's bad".

Complains about people who do the same thing but calling the game great.

Oh the irony

amillionhp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 amillionhp
@Lulu_Lulu said:

@amillionhp:

On the 360 NG+1.... I just aquired Nito and the Four Kings' Lord Souls..... I have two grab the other two....... and maybe Gwyndolin's Soul aswell if I get stuck again...

Oh, well yeah if you are that far into the game then you have experienced everything there is that would be significant. I'll assume you are rolling with fully upgraded equipment and correctly invested stats by now. I don't think the issue you have is difficulty then, i think you just don't really like the mechanics of it.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 i-rock-socks

@yukushi said:

@i-rock-socks:

Just because you suck at the game does not mean that its bad, you are just a frustrated player that cannot beat a game thats all.

ur monkey logic is fascinating

it must of taken all of three minutes to come up with that argument

anywho, garbage game is garbage, and ur a childish monkey :)

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 Lulu_Lulu

@amillionhp:

Yep pretty much....

But I don't think anybody likes the gameplay mechanics.... I meam they are borderline shallow and overly simple.... and I'm not over exaggerating when I say the majority of the encounters is only attacking and dodgin.... you don't even get to block with ypur shield as much as you would like to..... its almost completely useless unless maybe you're in PvP..... the parrying is awesome... the few times you encounter enemy you actually can use it on..... but if thats yhe case then just go for a back stab..... its safer, requires much less stamina and the enemies are complete morons who don't even bother to turn around fast enough.... I'm sure the first time any body beat Havel was just by backstabbing his slow cumbersome backside ten times..... more if you're not using the drake sword......

I mean tge game would've been fine if tgey just let you use whatever mechanics ypu have at your disposal.... but nooooooo they want to be hardcore so now you gotta use the two or three mechanics that are actually viable.......

The only reason I'm still playing it is because My stats are still slightly ahead of the curve...... axtually considering I only just managed to beat the Four Kings without them overlapping ocer one another for more than 5 seconds then I said I'm just barely even with the Boss's stats.

And don't even get me started on the magic.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

The real irony is your short memory...... I told you exactly in detail what was wrong with 5 of the game's areas and in each one you had nothing more to say than: "you gotta observe, everything is there for reasonyou just gotta observe"

yukushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#47 yukushi
Member since 2011 • 2368 Posts

@i-rock-socks:

My point stands the game is ok, its the same thing with dark souls a lot of people say its a horrible game just because its difficult I think its a great game but its not for me because I dont have the patience to invest in that kind of game but that does not make it bad.

mastermetal777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 mastermetal777

@Lulu_Lulu: You're treating the game as an action game when it's got more thought involved. And just because you didn't use a shield doesn't mean it's useless. I use one in all my playthroughs of the game, and it's saved my ass on more than one occasion. Like I said many times, the game allows different play styles that work. And half of your complaints are rooted in your misguided hatred of RPGs and grinding, so you're running off a bias.

i-rock-socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 i-rock-socks

@yukushi said:

@i-rock-socks:

My point stands the game is ok, its the same thing with dark souls a lot of people say its a horrible game just because its difficult I think its a great game but its not for me because I dont have the patience to invest in that kind of game but that does not make it bad.

i disagree, the game is garbage, not because its hard, but because its a garbage can. i have nothing but time to invest in a good game, unfortunately i am still looking for a good game to play, fingers crossed for grim fandango :D

side note, dark souls is garbage too, at least in my book. i liked demon souls just fine, even beat it (which i evidently must do to be allowed to judge something in ur book) but i didnt care for demon souls for a variety of reasons, but yet again, this isnt a review.

Lulu_Lulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Lulu_Lulu

@mastermetal777:

It is an action..... with stats..... your actions are just useless half the time..... the thinking comes in figuring out the best exploit to abuse against an enemy or the best way to optimize your stats and upgrades....

And I did use the shield I remember very clearly All The Game's Bosses plowing straight through my stamina..... the only exception being The Four King's homing magic attack....

The only time the shield becomes viable is against an enemy that couldn't damage hard enough anyway in which case I'l just trade hits and be on my merry way.... only to die again and repeat the process over again.

Dark Souls definitely has multiple playstyles...... and you're going to have to mix and match between all of tgem to detail with all the scenarios.... nothing would please me more than to just go in there with my daggers but not every scenario is built for that approach.... Sorcery is useless in the Duke's Archives, Pyromancy is useless in the Demon Ruin's and Miracles are just plain useless..... The Majority of the weapon's you come across are essentially useless beyond your 1st playthrough..... many of them are redundant.... like the Claymore and The Zweinhender..... the only reason to pick the Claymore is because its got a lower stat requirement (a game of skill, my ass)

The dagger and The Bandit Knife are identical..... theres no reason for both to exist.....

Theres far too many Catalysts and Talisman.... they shouldve treated them just like Pyromancy Flame..... you only need one of each.... I stead they have a bunch of them and you have to rules which is the best one abd the rest go to Frampt.... as is the case with the many Swords Shields, Spears, Axes, Armor etc..... theres just so much fucking clutter and I'd rather be actually playing the game than comparing and optimizing armor pieces.