WOW or TEO subscription renew ? pls help

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

Hey guys, I'm in a real pickle here trying to decide what MMO subscription I should renew. Warcraft or The Elder Scrolls Online.

I love my wow PVP but I here TEO PVP is really fun to.

Any help?

Ish_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Ish_basic
Member since 2002 • 5051 Posts

when last I played ESO it was just DAoC style PvP, which is fun. Problem with it is the same as with GW2, though, in that it is largely about the zerg rather than individual player or guild efforts. In fact ESO and GW2 WvW pvp is very similar though they boast their own strengths and weaknesses. But unlike GW2, there was no sPvP option for smaller team play. But, i mean, ESO's PvP style is definitely a lot of fun and it's easy to lose track of time while playing. You have to try it at least once if you haven't already (i.e., if you haven't played DAoC or GW2 yet).

brodelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 brodelin
Member since 2005 • 583 Posts

Have you tried Wildstar? Imo its really great but unfortunatley I dont have the time to invest to the endgame progression.

If you play MMOs for pvp only then Wildstar isn't probably for you though (its kind of imbalanced until the next big update next month).

Vanine_28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Vanine_28
Member since 2007 • 572 Posts

@brodelin said:

Have you tried Wildstar? Imo its really great but unfortunatley I dont have the time to invest to the endgame progression.

If you play MMOs for pvp only then Wildstar isn't probably for you though (its kind of imbalanced until the next big update next month).

Thanks for the suggestion bud, I have been watching some live streams of WildStar for the past few days. It looks like a lot of fun but I can see what you mean about the pvp.

Behardy24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Behardy24
Member since 2014 • 5324 Posts

I say keep the Warcraft train going!

Krelian-co

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Krelian-co
Member since 2006 • 13274 Posts

gw2 or ff xiv, stop playing crappy mmorpgs

SovietsUnited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 238

#7 SovietsUnited
Member since 2009 • 2457 Posts

I think there will be a great stat and PVP rebalance for Warlords of Draenor, so it could be a great time to come back to WoW; not sure about it tho, give it some research.